X-men Evolution Fan Fiction ❯ How We Fell in Love ❯ Caught ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
XMEN DOESN'T BELONG TO ME

When Rogue got home she was immedntly greeted by the smell of dinner cooking in the large kitchem. She walked up to her to change into more comfy clothes for dinner and was met by Kitty who was phased halfway through the door.
"Like there you are." She pulled her through the door before Rogue even had the time to respond.
"Hey Kitty a little warning." Rogue cried.
"Like who is he?"
"Whose who?"
"The guy you were like with today!"
"What are ya talkin about?" Rogue raised her eyebrows.
"Come on you like weren't in school and like Kurt saud he saw you on a motorbike with like a guy."
"Me?!"
"Yeah." Kitty leaned into to probe the goth girl further.
"Ya gotta be kidding me." Rogue shook her head.
"Come on I like won't tell."
"Kitty Ah ditched school yeah but read my lips there is no guy."
"Like are you sure?" Kitty said looking at her suspiously.
"Ah think Ah would know." Rogue rolled her eyes.
"Like ok." she reluctly dropped it.
"DINNER!" Jean hollared to the mutant teens.
"Come on Kit ya know Kurt will eat it all." Rogue said leaving the valley girl behind.
"Like coming!" Said Kitty chasing after her
Later that night Rogue went out onto the roof like she did every night. She gazed up at the full moon and sat down. She Loved the view from up here it seemed almost like back home in the south. A sudden movement caught her attention.
"Come on out. Ah know ya are there." Rogue turned around to face the intruder. Remy stepped out from the shadows. looking at her suspiously.
"Hey Cher."
"Shh! What are ya doing here?" she said whirling around to make sure no one was watching.
"I came to see ya Cherie." he smirked.
"If ya get caught..."
"We'll worry about that if it happens.""Wolvie will tear ya apart."
"So?"
"Remy."
"I got a present for you." Rem handed her a box inside was a card.
"Free kisses anytime." Rogue read She looked up confused. ''Free kisses?" Remy leaned down and kissed her hard on the lips. Rogue pulled back and then realizedher powers didn't do anything.
"How ya.." Remy laughed he reached up and peeled back some plastic lips.
"Fake lips. It was a theory but hey it worked." he pulled them back on and opened the bottom of the box. "I got ya a pair too." Rogue looked at him teary eyed "Oh cher don't cry." Rogue threw herself into Remy's arms and hugged him tight. Remy chuckled.
"Mon Cherie." he kissed her forehead.Rogue put on her fake lips and kissed him. They kissed each other hard and long. Remy kissed her neck...
Kitty walked up the stairs leading up to the roof. Rogue has been acting strange. It was unlike her to risk a danger room session by skipping school.
"Hey ya Kitty." a voice inturrepted her thoughts. Kitty whirled around to see Kurt standing behind her.
"Kurt like don't scare me like that."
"Sorry what are you doing?"
"Going to see Rogue. I'm like worried about her."
"Me too."
"You've noticed like her far off attitude too huh?''
"Yeah."
"Well like let's go." Kitty opened the door to the roof and gasped.
Remy's head shot up. Rogue didn't even notice and continued to kiss the cajun's neck. Remy stiffened at the sight of Kitty and Kurt staring wide eyed at them
"What's wrong?" mumbled Rogue. She looked up at his frozen face and turned. "Kitty! Kurt! What are ya doing here!?"
"Mag...Magneto's lackely." Kitty whispered.
"Non petite I don't work for Mags anymore." Remy said. Kurt finally turned his attention to Remy and lunged.
"That's my sister you creep!!"
"Woah homme." Kitty grabbed Kurt and held him tight with surpisingly a large amount of strength. Rogue turned to Remy.
"Ya better go."
"Ya sure?"
"Yeah if Wolvie comes up even Ah can't hold him back." Remy nodded and kissed her lightly much to Kurt's dislike.
"Au revior." (good-bye) Remy left in a blink of an eye. Kitty realesed Kurt and stood taring. Rogue sighed and turned to face them.
"Guys Ah can explain."
"That's an enemy Rogue!" Kitty cried.
"No he isn't Ah swear."
"How long have you been sneaking out to see him?" kurt asked.
"2 months."
"Like tell us everything."
"Well it's uh a long story."
"We've got time." They both said at the same time.
"ok." She said holding her hands up in defense. "like Ah said it happened 2 months ago..."