X-Men Fan Fiction ❯ X-Static ❯ Bad Moon Rising ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
For disclaimer see the first chapter.

Chapter II: Bad Moon Rising


"Cajun, I swear if you don't-"

"Relax mon ami, Gambit's got it all under control." the taller man smirked. He honestly thought that something like this would happen to the two of them. He of coarse didn't tell the angry Canadian that.

"Somehow I doubt that." he grunted. It was three in the morning and the day before classes started. The two new teachers were awoken by a horde of masked mutant students egging their dorms. Logan after tracking each and every one of them down had them sitting together in the living room. Normally Logan would have sentenced them to morning training sentences and such, but technically the school year hadn't started yet. Gambit informed his friend of a plan he himself had come up with.

"Alright Logan, go out dere and pretend to give dem a lecture." Instructed Gambit smirking. Surprisingly the Wolverine did as he was told. He watched the Canadian chew out the students for a while before continuing his plan. To be honest, the Cajun had planned to do this anyway it just so happened that now he had reason to.

He went to the kitchen to gather his 'weapons'. Four jugs of milk and six cans of whip cream. Said whipped cream was sprayed into the milk jugs and shook up. He strolled quite lazily back into the living room. In his 'hurry' to execute the retaliation prank, Gambit forgot to warn Logan to get out of the way. As four milk jugs soared over head Logan could be heard cursing. The four exploded (with a little help from kinetic energy) and everything and everyone in the living room was covered in the sticky substance except Remy LeBeau.

"Food Fight!" One of the younger mutants yelled throwing a clump of milky whipped at the now fuming Canadian. Several took his lead and proceeded to pelt each other and the angry short Canadian with the white stuff. Gambit watched in laughter as Logan just stood there repeatedly getting hit with the mess; a faint twitch could be seen if you looked hard enough.

Finally, Logan's head snapped up and his eyes locked on the ex-thief. "Oh shit." Remy swore taking off into the kitchen. Wolverine dived after him, followed by several students excited to see two of their new teachers beat the crap out of each other.

"Get back here, you back water, son of a bi-" Logan's curse was cut short by mustard. Yes, mustard being squirt in his direction by Remy. "Guh!” he growled as some of the dressing made its way into his eyes.

Remy dodged the short mutant and scrambled up the stairs slipping a few times in the mess. By now several of the other students and teachers had awoken. Hank thinking a fight had broken out between students had run down the stairs and tripped over the scrambling Gambit and flew head first into the milky whip cream mess. It stood out quite well in his once clean blue fur. He sat there blinking for about 3.2 seconds before Logan crashed into him in his hurry to exact bloody revenge.

Gambit stopped long enough to enjoy the chaos then continued on his way. He ran up to the roof in a vague attempt to hide. In actuality, he wanted to see Hank and Logan try to balance on the roof and try to kill him at the same time. As Gambit smirked at that idea, he heard a female scream from back downstairs.

"Betsy?" he guessed quietly wondering how the would-be ninja fit into his plans. It was then that three very angry, very messy X-Men (and woman) charged through the door.

Psylocke stood balanced perfectly despite her appearance. She stood in a purple robe covered in bits of blue fur and whip cream. Gambit's best guess was that she ran into Beast on the way to the living room to check out the commotion.

"Remy, in the words of the great Aristotle-"

"I'm going to cut off your hands and make you eat them, Cajun!" Betsy interrupted Hank.

"I think I like her rendition better." Growled Wolverine. The three surrounded the Cajun and backed him up against the edge of the roof.

"De X-Men are supposed to teach da world about peace, non?" He questioned casually looking for an escape route. The ever so clever thief jumped off the roof and into a nearby tree, as he scrambled to get a good grip on the tree the most unfortunate thing happened. His shirt got stuck on a branch. The red eyed mutant, feared by humans, anti-human mutants, and anyone with expensive items was hanging upsidown from a tree.

"Hey Cajun, I think the kids were onto something with the eggs." Smirked Logan closing in on him, three of the mentioned meat product in his hand. Hank and Betsy followed him each grinning madly and holding the offending chicken embryos in there hands.

By the time Storm found her team, they were unrecognizable. The students were quite impressed with their teachers and couldn't wait to see what else the maniacs would do before the year was over.

797979797979797997979797979797997979797979979797997979799797 97979797979797979977997979

Thankyou for reviewing last time! Because of that I decided to update early! Please Review! ^.^