Xenosaga Fan Fiction ❯ 30 Kisses ❯ Jealousy ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"And here's the handsome Director of the Kukai Foundation, Gaignun Kukai. Oooh, and what's this? Not the usual piece of eye candy hanging on his arm now! Why, it's the freshest face on the boards, the quickly rising actress Midori Metsuki! You should have seen her newest film-"

On the screen, two finely crafted faces leaned forward and kissed. The woman raised her left hand and flashed a 2 carat (he knew, he had been there when it was purchased) diamond on a simple gold band at the camera. After parting the two quickly went in for the awards ceremony, the dark-haired man easily fending away reporters with repeated "No comments".

Typing in the background; the screen changed from the reporters' cameras to the view of the security cameras inside the building. The dark-haired man kept a firm arm around his date's shoulders. His posture screamed of both possessiveness and intimacy.

"Chibi-sama?" asked Mary, raising her hands from the keyboard.

Junior didn't say anything to her. Nor did he turn away from what he was seeing. As the older brother, it wasn't his place to feel jealous of Gaignun. Junior should be happy about this development.

But Rubedo still wished he was the one being embraced.