Xenosaga Fan Fiction ❯ 30 Kisses ❯ Mr. Brightside ( Chapter 30 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Coming out of my cage
And I've been doing just fine
Gotta gotta be down
Because I want it all
'Mr. Brightside' by The Killers

How did it end up like this?

It was Friday, you are in Gaignun's room just talking about the past week. It had been neither stressful nor great; just a normal week after the roller coaster of establishing the Foundation. Nothing about it was memorable.

It was getting late and you stand up to leave. Impulsively, you lean over and kiss him on the cheek. Quick, chaste, the kind you used to give Albedo before everything went to hell. But when you turn to leave, he catches your hand. You can't read the expression on his face; it isn't mad or anything you have ever seen on him before. He tugs you closer, then kisses you back. Except his is on the lips.

It was only a kiss.

It's not forceful or aggressive, so you do the same. And it continues from there, just short, quick kisses as he pulls you back onto the bed until you're leaning over his prone form. You realize what he wants and stop him when he pulls your shirt loose and slips his hands underneath.

"Wait," you say. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"I'm sure," he replies and kisses you again, this time parting his lips.

You take advantage of his offer and slip inside. He tastes like smoke and cinnamon; he must have been smoking before you arrival for your chat. You reach up to smooth back some wayward strands of black hair while his hands slip under your shirt again, one sliding up your stomach while the other traces your spine. To distract yourself from the tickling sensation you concentrate on unbuttoning his dress shirt. Your realize it must be an older one; its slightly tight across his shoulders and the third and fifth buttons are loose. The third one has some threads pulling away and the fifth is almost completely off. When you've undone all the buttons, you place your hand over his sternum. His heart is pounding; yours is too.

He's still trying to get your shirt off, but he gets tangled at the shoulder. You pat his wrist lightly, "I'll do it myself." and reach up to pull it over your head. His hands slide back down to support you; they don't quite span your waist, but almost.

His body is an alien landscape to you. You fingers trace upward from his ribs to his jaw. This is where your knife will pierce the diaphragm, this rib when broken will enter the lung, a fracture at this point causes suffocation from . . . You close your eyes and lean down to kiss him again, pushing the voice of your father into the back of your mind.

On the other hand, your form is very familiar to him. He already knows exactly where to touch or stroke. It leaves your skin sensitized, your blood running faster and faster through your veins, and your breath quickening to match his.

You reach down to unzip his pants. You don't know how far he wants this to go, so you'll keep it to a minimum for know. It takes you a few minutes to settle on a rhythm. What he wants is slower, softer than what Albedo craved. In return, he starts opens yours and starts pushing them down; that's when you stop him again.

"Do you know what your doing?" you ask.

He flushes deeper, turning from pink to red. "Yes, I'm not stupid, brother. I've looked things up."

"I'm just making sure. Lube?" You wonder if you should bring up protection, but you decide not too. You haven't been with anyone since Albedo and you know he hasn't been with anyone at all. He was never good at keeping secrets from you.

You also wonder if you should be feeling more guilt over what you're about to do. After all, it isn't exactly natural to be having sex with your younger brother, especially if it is his first time. (But then again, you've done this before, haven't you?)

He reaches up, over his head to open the drawer of the nightstand. The bottle of lotion is half full of pale green salve, that smells faintly of aloe. You start pushing your pants down again, but they get caught on your sneakers and you start laughing. You back away and he looks a bit worried, but then you gesture to his own trousers and he starts laughing too.

When you both are finally nude, you climb back onto the bed and straddle him. You pour some of the lotion your fingers and rise up on your knees to prepare yourself while he places his hands on your hips to support you again. It's harder to do this on yourself than on someone else, but at least you have actual experience, rather than whatever he's gotten off the UMN.

When your done, you pour more in your hand and start on him. He pushes up toward your hand and it's really starting to hit you now; you're actually going to do this. The fluttery feeling in your stomach builds and you're starting to feel a bit light-headed.

You settle back down on him, but too fast. "Wait," you hiss, trying not to tense up. In a way, this is your first time too. When you finally let him start, it's a bit too rough at first. You distract yourself by kissing him again. He tastes more of smoke than cinnamon this time, but still pleasant.

It's not the best sex you've had, but then again, it didn't involve any blood or suffocation (Albedo had some understandable, but nearly intolerable quirks) so it's not the worse either. It's rough and he finishes before you, but he doesn't pull out immediately and he kisses you while you masturbate. Not bad for his first time.

You lie down with your head over his chest, listening to his heartbeat slow. You know you should get up and shower, that you're a complete mess, and that it's going to be absolutely disgusting once the afterglow wears off. But for now, you'll close your eyes and relax.

"Rubedo?"

You don't open your eyes. "Yeah?"

"I-I'd like to do that again sometime."

There's entire conversations underneath that sentence, but they'll have to wait. You're too tired to deal with them now. "Sure. Maybe tomorrow."

"That's good." The relief in his voice is clear.

And for now, you let yourself drift off to sleep.

I never, I never
I never, I never