Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Black Pawn ❯ Why Do You Fight? ( Chapter 16 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Chapter Sixteen: Why Do You Fight?:
June 13th, 2009.
Anna began another session with Emiko and Hotaru on that same morning. She stood before them waiting as the butch demon held her girlfriend in her arms. She kissed her on the forehead.
“Babes,” she said, “Would you like to take over the training session today?” Hoto-chan’s eyes widened as they lit up.
“Really? You mean it?” she almost yelped. Emiko kissed her on the lips. She gently tapped her on the tip of her nose.
“Of course,” the butch demon said, “You deserve it after all. You’ve been so good lately.” Hotaru smirked at her.
“Do I get more afterwards?” she asked like a sweet little child. Emiko grinned at her and panted her on the head.
“Do a good job and then we’ll talk,” she said in a low voice.
“Ooo!” the loli demon squealed aloud. Emiko chuckled at her she played with her girlfriend’s left ponytail. Anna rolled her eyes and smiled.
Oh, how icky!, she thought half-jokingly. The woman cleared her throat loudly. The demons quickly looked up. Anna shuffled her feet a bit.
“Can we get this over with?” she asked, “You can act all cuddly later, you know?” Hoto-chan giggled at her.
“Patience, Ani! I’ll get to you,” she cooed, “Don’t be fooled by my cute looks. I won’t go easy on you. I’m going to whip you like a bitch!” The devilish grin on her face made a sweat drop form on Anna’s head.
I knew she would say something like that!, she thought as she laughed nervously to herself, Oh boy! Hotaru sat up and shifted her shoulders.
“Strip!” she commanded in a loud voice. Anna made a displeased face, but complied. Her black, white, and yellow sundress hit the floor. Emiko smirked at Anna’s cute and flirty black and white bra and panties.
“You always have such pretty underwear,” the butch demon spoke up, “I wonder when Tsuzuki will see ‘em.” Anna raised an eyebrow at her.
“I’m sorry?” she asked. Emiko smiled at her like a naughty little child.
“You heard me,” she said without any shame in her face. Anna’s face didn’t change as she nodded slowly.
“Yeah, I was just hoping that I heard wrong,” she said.
“Aw, why? You do like Tsuzuki, don’t you?” the butch demon asked her.
Anna’s cheeks went bright red. “Well yeah, but…”
Emiko raised an eyebrow at her, “But what?”
The other woman looked down at her feet, “Well…” Hotaru cleared her throat. Both women looked up.
“Oh, sorry,” Emiko said. Hotaru gave her a little nod.
“Thank you,” the loli demon said. She turned to Anna.
“Position yourself,” she commanded her. Anna followed commands as she kept on a brave face. Hotaru rose to her feet and walked over to the wall of whips. The loli demon grabbed the grandmother of all cat-o’-nine-tails. Anna’s eyes grew wide in shock when she saw it.
Oh shit! She wasn’t kidding, was she?, the kitsune-tsukai thought. Hoto-chan grinned at her.
“The little whips aren’t doing the job anymore,” she explained, “Your dad sure put one hell of a shield inside of you. It’s much stronger than we expected. I’m not sure if we can even break it all the way.” Anna looked at her with big eyes.
“You can’t break it all the way?” she asked. Hotaru shook her head.
“But we can deepen the cracks enough the kitsune to move about freely,” she explained. Anna sighed; not what she wanted to hear, but still…
Hotaru picked up the whip, “Now, grit your teeth hard.” Anna nodded and turned forward. Hoto-chan grinned and took the first lash. The kitsune-tsukai screamed in shock at such pain and force.
“Take it like a bitch, Anna!” Emiko yelled from the couch.
“Yeah!” her girlfriend shouted, “Take it like a bitch!” Anna grimaced for a moment.
When Hotaru says that, it’s not as effective as Emiko shouting that at me, she thought. The loli demon whipped her again and the victim gasped aloud at the sudden pain. Hotaru grinned at the reaction.
“Yes! Scream for me, slut!” she yelled. Anna looked at her, startled.
“Excuse me?” she asked. Hotaru giggled as she whipped her again.
“Sorry, got into it a little too much,” the loli demon said.
“Right…” Anna mumbled under her breath. Hotaru whipped her again. Anna tried not to scream, but it was inevitable. Emiko watched grinning and licking her lips. Who knew Anna had the body for this type of thing? The butch demon found herself a bit jealous of Tsuzuki. He would soon come to enjoy Anna’s hot little body in bed. That was fine; Emiko had Hotaru. The loli demon was all she could handle. Suddenly, Hotaru couldn’t hold back any longer.
“Tell me. Why are you doing this?” she asked. Anna looked over at her.
“Huh?” the woman asked. One of the tails cut her cheek. Hotaru drew back some.
“Why are you taking these whippings?” the loli demon asked. Anna stared at her in pain.
“What?” she asked.
“Why are you taking these whippings?” Hotaru asked again.
“Because I need to get stronger!” Anna yelled.
“Why?” the loli demon asked.
“I want to fight!” the bottom shouted. Hotaru whipped her once again.
“Why? Why do you fight? Tell me why! Why?” she asked as another three lashes came. Anna gritted her teeth hard.
“To protect myself against my family!” she cried. Hotaru whipped her again.
“No! I’m not talking about that!” the top barked, “You’ve been fighting since Daisuke died! You have not stopped fighting since! Now tell me why! Why do you fight? Why? Why?” Hotaru whipped Anna fifty-seven times. The kitsune-tsukai shut her eyes in pain as she breathed in hard.
“I-I-I don’t know! I don’t know! I don’t know!” she yelped. Hotaru whipped her once more.
“That’s not good enough!” she snapped. Hotaru picked up the pace and force with the lashes. Anna couldn’t even speak anymore. The interrogation had worn her down for the night. In three hours, a curtain of black veiled over her eyes. Emiko noticed the change around that time.
“Hoto-chan, stop!” she said. Her girlfriend paused and looked up.
“Hm?” she asked. Her partner stood up.
“That’s enough for tonight. She’s already out cold,” she said. Hotaru pouted at her.
“Aww! The fun’s over?” she whimpered. Her partner nodded.
“Yeah, I’m afraid so,” the butch demon replied. Hotaru unhappily lowered the whip. Emiko gave her a smile of sympathy. She gently patted her on the head.
“There, there,” the butch demon cooed, “You and I can play together later on tonight, if you know what I mean.” Hotaru’s eyes lit up at the suggestion.
“Really? Tonight?” she asked like a hyper dog. Emiko kissed her on the lips. Her girlfriend kissed her back. The butch demon grinned at her.
“Convincing enough?” she asked. The loli demon couldn’t speak; instead, she let off a happy squeal. Emiko smiled as she patted her on the head.
“So cute!” she said. Hoto-chan giggled. The girls turned to Anna hanging there, out cold.
“Let’s take care of her first,” Emiko said.
“Right,” Hotaru said with a nod. The girls slowly took Anna down and took her into the house for the medical treatment.