Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Corrupt Fruit ❯ Blood Payment ( Chapter 26 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Chapter Twenty-Six: Blood Payment:
-Last night-
Amaya and Shichiro lied in bed in a naked passionate embrace. Shichiro leaned in and nibbled on his wife's ear.
"Hiroshi says that Miyuki is becoming a liability,” he whispered. “What should I do?" Amaya rolled over to her husband.
"Who's Miyuki again?" she asked. He pressed another kiss on her lips.
"The receptionist at KPC," he answered.
"Ah," his wife said. She kissed him on the throat. "Forget the receptionist,” she said without missing a beat, “Kill Miyazaki." He gave her an odd look.
"What?" Shichiro asked. Amaya ran finger around in circles on his chest.
"He served his purpose,” she explained. “Plus, he's gotten too cocky and careless. Also, he tried to grab my ass once." He smiled at his wife.
"Whatever you want," Shichiro said with a chuckle. She looked up at him.
"What?" Amaya asked with a curious look on her face. He kissed her on the tip of the nose as he held her to his warm body.
"Funny,” Shichiro said as he ran his fingers through her dark purple hair, “You would usually want me to kill the women involved."
"So?" his wife asked.
"Why spare Miyuki?" the tsukai asked. She playfully nipped him on the chest.
"Ow," her husband murmured. She looked up with a smile.
"I'm not worried about her,” Amaya confessed in confidence, “She's not attracted to you." Shichiro smiled as he patted her hair.
"Aw," he cooed. She nibbled on his chest again.
"You're mine!" his wife declared. He chuckled as leaned down and kissed her on top of her head.
"Yes I am," he purred. She lifted her head, smiling.
"I could say the same thing about you," Amaya pointed out. He raised an eyebrow at her.
"Huh?" Shichiro asked. She cuddled close to him.
"You usually protest about a kill," his wife answered in a whisper. He shrugged and ran his fingers along her spine.
"Yes, and?" the professor asked. She kissed him on the chest.
"Why so agreeable on this one?" his wife asked. He knelt down and kissed her on the lips. She kissed him back. He softly moved his lips to her hot ear.
"That tickles!" she murmured in a giggle. He breathed on her ear.
"He's an appetizer for the biggest present I will have for you later," Shichiro whispered. Her eyes lit up like a giant Christmas tree.
"A present? What is it?" Amaya asked. He licked on her ear.
"You'll see the right day," her husband whispered.
"Aww, can't I at least get a hint?" his wife whimpered. He gave her a devilish smirk.
"I'll show you what it'll feel like!" Shichiro said in proud voice. He rolled her onto her back and pinned her by her shoulders. She smiled in a tasty way.
"Ooo!" Amaya cooed. He smirked as he pushed apart her slender legs and slid inside. Amaya moaned as she grabbed onto her husband’s strong shoulders.
-Present-
Miyazaki was packing up his office. Everyone knew his little secret. Miyuki hated him now. Heck, everyone gave him a cold look. The disgraced therapist stuck up his nose and kept walking in response.
I hated this place anyway, he thought as he shoved away his pictures into a box. The man made plans while packing up. He called a friend after he got into the Kyoto Psychology Center parking lot.
"Hello?" he asked. "Ah, Ichigo, it's me. I have a favor to ask of you." The plans evolved from there. Miyazaki was going to stay with his friend in Osaka until he got back on his feet. What did these losers care? A knock came on Miyazaki's door.
"What do you want?" he snapped with a snort. The disgraced shriek’s mood changed when the door twisted open.
"Oh professor, what are you doing here?" he greeted. Shichiro looked around in stoic silence.
"What's going on?" he asked.
"Oh," Miyazaki replied. "They found out and fired me."
"I see," the professor replied. "About that, I need one more thing from you." The disgraced therapist raised an eyebrow at him.
"What do you mean? What is it?" he asked. Shichiro turned to the pawn with the hungry look of the devil.
"Professor?" Miyazaki asked as the man slowly walked closer to him. "Professor?!?"
Minutes later, the secretary came down the hall to offer some help to Miyazaki with the packing. Along the way, she noticed Shichiro rushing past her. For a brief second, she could’ve sworn that his hands were covered in blood as he walked by to the double doors down the hall. When the secretary paused and turned for a better looked, he already vanished out the door. The woman squinted for a better look.
That's Professor Kimoto, she thought. What is he doing here and… is he hurt? His bloody hand disappeared with him outside. Confused, the secretary walked on to Miyazaki's office. Her curiosity was heightened at the sight of door wide open. The woman peeked into the silent office.
"Dr. Miyazaki!" she called. "Do you need any help? Hello?" Her eyes trailed down to the sand white carpet below her. The whole building was drowned in her horrified screams.