Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Corrupt Fruit ❯ Danger in Love ( Chapter 28 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Danger in Love:
Anna peeked from a car parked across the girl's house. She watched as the victim reached into her purse for her keys. Her greenish-pale legs looked so skinny. Anna shook her head. What a shame, she thought. The woman was about to move out when someone grabbed her on the shoulder. She felt herself being pulled to her feet and being dragged away. The woman tried to fight them off.
"Let me go!" she screamed. "I'm on a rescue mission here!" She managed to pick them off of her. Anna whipped around to see Tsuzuki standing before her.
"What are you doing?" his girlfriend yelled.
"I could ask you the same thing," he replied. Anna pouted at him.
"I'm trying to save her!" she shouted.
"And I'm trying to stop you from doing something stupid," he said back.
"But I have to save her!" Anna protested.
"How?" Tsuzuki asked. His woman went quiet. She didn't really have a plan up to this point. Anna looked down at her feet in defeat. Tsuzuki gave her a calm smile as he patted her on the shoulder.
"This is what I was trying to tell you," he said. "There is a better way to handle this." Anna huffed out a breath.
"How?" she grumbled. Tsuzuki reached into his coat and pulled out a sheet of paper. Anna took it and read it to herself. The woman slowly looked up.
"Child protective services?" she asked. Tsuzuki nodded.
"Ah," she said. "When did you get this?"
"This morning," he replied.
"But why didn't you tell me?" his girlfriend demanded.
"You weren't listening to me,” Tsuzuki answered. “I was going to wait until you calmed down to tell you." Anna stood stunned. He did care after all, she thought. Suddenly, Tsuzuki’s cell phone buzzed.
"Hang on," he said. The shinigami pulled out his phone and looked at it. "Watari sent us a text," he said.
"What did he say?" Anna asked. Both read the text.
"Got Miyazaki's autopsy report," Tsuzuki read aloud. "His insides were turned to mush and blood, just like Ami's." Tsuzuki showed Anna the screen.
"So what does this mean?" she asked. Tsuzuki lowered his phone.
"It's probably going to fall into Hong Kong's Meifu now," he said.
"What?" Anna asked in dismay.
"I'm so sorry," he murmured.
----
Meanwhile that night, Shichiro playfully came up behind Amaya and covered her eyes. She giggled aloud.
"Baby," she said. He turned her around to face him. She smiled and giggled at her husband.
"Did you do it?" she asked. He kissed her on the lips.
"Do what?" he asked back at her lips.
"Kill Miyazaki," Amaya said. He smiled wickedly at her.
"Yes, my lady," he replied. The husband pulled in closer with his left arm.
"Prove it to me," she commanded. Shichiro held out his right hand coated in blood. Arousal filled his wife's eyes.
"No one else saw you, right?" she asked.
"I called in sick and stayed at a house that one of mama's friends owned," he said. Shichiro nibbled on his wife’s neck.
"Brilliant!" Amaya squealed.
"You know, that kill has me all worked up and needing to burn off that energy!" he whispered loudly in her ear. His wife smirked at him.
"Oh? And how exactly do you plan to do that?" she asked in a purr. He kissed her on the lips. Shichiro lifted Amaya onto the kitchen table and sat her down as she happily kissed back. Her husband smirked at her as his wife spread her legs for him.
"Good girl," he murmured. Shichiro reached forward and grabbed onto her short black and red dress. She held up her arms as he slid it off of her like a glove. He grabbed onto her little black panties and slid them off. Amaya moaned as his hands brushed against her breasts while removing the black lace of her bra. The man took a breather to behold her while he licked his lips at his wife. Amaya smirked at him.
"And what about you?" she purred. He eyed her like a fox.
"What about me?" Shichiro asked with hunger in his voice.
"You're overdressed," she said as ran her finger down his white t-shirt.
"Don't worry dearest; that's coming!" her husband announced. His wife watched on in lust as he stripped himself down. He stepped out of his boxers once they hit the floor and moved closer to her. Amaya wrapped her legs around his waist.
"Mmm, take me! I am yours!" she commanded. Shichiro smirked hungrily at her.
"Good girl!" he told her. The man proudly took his mistress wife like a wild animal his mate. Their wedding anniversary was coming up in five days and Shichiro had the perfect gift in mind.