Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Crazy For You ❯ Crazy For You ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

/Swaying room as the music starts
Strangers making the most of the dark
Two by two their bodies become one
Tsuzuki and his coworkers were throwing a small Christmas party, courtesy of their generous chief. Tatsumi was sipping some wine as he talked to Watari. Watari seemed to be drunk, as he kept swaying and his words were slurred. They were all having the time of their lives, especially the couples under the mistletoe, kissing the brains out of each other.
However, there was one person who just didn't seem to enjoy the party. This person was Hisoka Kurosaki. Tsuzuki had tried to cheer him up, though all attempts were in vain. The shinigami sighed as he heard a soft, slow song come on. Hisoka was nowhere to be found, at least from where Tsuzuki was, so he went in search of his partner.
/I see you through the smokey air
Can't you feel the weight of my stare
You're so close but still a world away
What I'm dying to say, is that...
Tsuzuki spotted his partner through the dry ice (that Watari had insisted to put in to "make it seem more like Christmas"; he claimed it made it look more like it was snowy and misty), standing in a corner, looking around. Hisoka tensed as he felt Tsuzuki's stare on his back. He turned to look at him. Tsuzuki smiled and waved to him. Hisoka shook his head, slowly walking towards the older, yet immature shinigami.
Tsuzuki followed suit, walking towards his partner, the empath. When he reached him, he grinned at him. "Hisoka..."
"You're very childish, you know that?" he asked in reply, glaring in an affectionate way at Tsuzuki. Tsuzuki pouted and Hisoka's eyes softened. He was so adorable when he did that! Tsuzuki must have noticed, though, because he was now stroking Hisoka's cheek. The boy's cheeks reddened.
"Hisoka..." he started, leaning closer. Hisoka took Tsuzuki's hand off of his cheek and excused himself.
"I'm going to go get some punch..." he had said, leaving Tsuzuki to sigh sadly to himself.
/I'm crazy for you
Touch me once and you'll know it's true
I never wanted anyone like this
It's all brand new, you'll feel it in my kiss
I'm crazy for you, crazy for you
Hisoka hadn't meant to hurt Tsuzuki in any way. He just wanted to make sure he was sure of his feelings before he tried anything. He sighed to himself, drinking his punch. 'I can't believe I've fallen for him...' he thought, glancing back at Tsuzuki, who was now sitting in a chair, silently sulking to himself. Hisoka felt a pang of guilt in his chest.
'I didn't mean to hurt you, Tsuzuki.' He hoped that Tsuzuki had heard him, but then he remembered that he was thinking it and not saying it. Hisoka drank the rest of his punch and pondered on what he could do. 'I...I'm crazy for him. I have to do something, or else..he'll never know...'
/Trying hard to control my heart
I walk over to where you are
Eye to eye we need no words at all
Hisoka cautiously walked over to Tsuzuki, his heart beating rapidly. "Are you going to sulk the rest of your life--er, afterlife?" Hisoka asked, slightly reddening. Tsuzuki looked up and grinned at the boy.
"No, just for now," he replied, standing up. He put his hands on Hisoka's shoulders and looked into his emerald orbs. He smiled lovingly, pulling the boy into an embrace.
Hisoka blushed and gasped quietly, but in a matter of seconds he was relaxed, enjoying the feeling of Tsuzuki stroking the back of his neck. He felt as if he would faint. The feeling was incredible, and even better was the embrace. Tsuzuki felt so...warm, and soft, and comforting when he held him.
Tsuzuki took Hisoka's right hand into his left and placed his right hand on Hisoka's hip. Hisoka blushed as red as a tomato.
"Tsu-Tsuzuki--" he started, though he was cut off by Tsuzuki's finger on his lips.
"Let's dance," Tsuzuki said, as more of an invitation rather than a command. Hisoka nodded and the two began dancing slowly to the music.
/Slowly now we begin to move
Every breath I'm deeper into you
Soon we two are standing still in time
If you read my mind, you'll see
Hisoka had never danced before, so Tsuzuki gradually showed him the process. It wasn't uncomfortable to Hisoka, being this close to Tsuzuki. He never thought he'd admit that, not even to himself; but he was slowly learning to trust.
As he began to get the steps, Tsuzuki stopped talking and continued to dance with his partner. Hisoka sighed, resting his head on Tsuzuki's shoulder. He shivered when he felt Tsuzuki's lips lingering on his fragile neck. 'That feels...so good..' he thought to himself, sighing blissfully.
It was as if time had suddenly stopped, and none but the two shinigami were alive in the world. Hisoka, leaning into Tsuzuki's warm body; and Tsuzuki, nuzzling his ticklish neck. The two enjoyed each other's presence, though Tsuzuki was sure that Hisoka would never admit it.
/ It's all brand new, I'm crazy for you
And you know it's true
I'm crazy, crazy for you
Hisoka lifted his head up and stopped moving. Tsuzuki looked at him questioningly. "Tsuzuki..." he said. His eyes softened and he brought both of his arms around Tsuzuki's neck. Tsuzuki, taken aback at his sudden action, relaxed quickly, hugging the boy back. He felt Hisoka bury his face in the crook of his neck. He smiled and brough his hand up to lift Hisoka's chin.
"Hisoka..." he whispered. He and Hisoka were completely oblivious to the world around them. They paid no heed to Watari and Tatsumi's stares, nor did they notice the mistletoe hanging lazily above them.
"Tsuzuki, I have something to tell you..." He paused, looking down, somewhat reluctant about his next statement.
"Yes, Hisoka? You can tell me anything..." he trailed off. Hisoka brought his eyes back up to him, in the process bringing his face dangerously close to Tsuzuki's. He then did what Watari and Tatsumi thought that Tsuzuki would do; he kissed him. Full on the mouth, with a blush visible on his pale face. Tsuzuki was shocked, but also glad. He smiled against Hisoka's soft, honey-tasting lips and kissed him back.
"So, what were you going to tell me?" Tsuzuki asked, halfway breathless. Hisoka smiled--one of his rare, real smiles.
"Tsuzuki, I'm crazy for you." Tsuzuki had a blank look on his face. And then, he began to chuckle. Hisoka blushed and looked down, looking wistful. Tsuzuki ruffled his hair and brought Hisoka back into his comfortable embrace.
"Me too, Hisoka. I've been crazy for you forever." He brought Hisoka's face closer to his, kissing him again, only this time more passionately. A squeal and a cough, however, interrupted the two's moment.
"Looks like someone's having fun now," Watari commented, winking at the blushing Hisoka. Tatsumi chuckled quietly and nodded in agreement.
"Yes, Kurosaki-san seems to be having a lot of fun now," he replied. Hisoka's face flushed, and he buried his face into Tsuzuki's neck to hide his embarrassment. Watari laughed.
"Did you two even notice that you're standing underneath mistletoe?" he asked them. Both Tsuzuki and Hisoka looked up. Sure enough, a good sized piece of mistletoe hung loosely above their heads.
"I have a proposition," Tatsumi announced. The couple looked back at him. "Since you didn't notice, you now have to kiss again. In front of everyone." Tsuzuki and Hisoka paled.
"No fair, Tatsumi!!" Tsuzuki whined. Tatsumi smirked.
"Rules are rules, Tsuzuki."
"Since when was that a rule!?"
"Just shut up and kiss me already, Tsuzuki," Hisoka cut in. Tsuzuki looked at his 16-year-old partner and smiled sheepishly. He cupped his chin with his hand and pulled Hisoka in for another breathtaking kiss.
"The two really are crazy for one another, eh?" Tatsumi confirmed, lounging in his apartment.
"Yes, yes they are," Watari agreed, chuckling. He sat down next to Tatsumi and gave him his hot chocolate. "Merry Christmas." He was answered with a gentle, chocolate-flavored kiss.