Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Fragments ❯ 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

By: Aya1412
Disclaimers don't make fanfiction particularly legal.
 
Here are a few more drabbles.
 
 
Death
There were perks to being dead. He was willing to admit that. Tsuzuki was dead, for one thing, and if Hisoka wasn't dead he wouldn't have met the older Shinigami. Watari was dead, too, and he liked Watari a lot. He even liked Tatsumi, in spite of (or perhaps because of) the stick the man had up his ass. But most of all he liked Tsuzuki. It was hard to believe sometimes; Meifu's most powerful Shinigami possessed extraordinary control over fuda, made actual friendships with twelve Shikigami, showed unwavering loyalty, had great determination...and displayed the emotional maturity of a five-year-old.
 
Hugs
Tsuzuki wanted to hug him. He tried to hide it, but Hisoka could feel the desire radiating off the Shinigami in waves. Kurosaki's partner sometimes felt lonely even though surrounded by people, and wanted physical comfort, to hug and be hugged, or even just a simple pat on the shoulder. However, he knew better than to try making any body contact with Hisoka, and so he kept his hands to himself. The green-eyed Shinigami was afraid of what his empathy might reveal if Tsuzuki did, and so Hisoka could not bring himself to offer any comfort, and he hated himself for it.
 
Loyalty
It was never wise to anger a Shikigami, especially one that belonged to Tsuzuki. The twelve gods that had sworn to serve him were very attached to the violet-eyed Shinigami, and some of them grew quite violent when someone upset Tsuzuki. With some, it was safe to push boundaries. Soryu was stern but fair, Byakko was kind, and Rikugo always let everyone tell their side of the story. Suzaku and Touda, however, were different. In their eyes, anyone and anything that hurt their master deserved to be punished, and sometimes even deserved death. Not one person who knew this wanted to be in their presence, much less cross them. Even Terazuma stayed clear; he was bold, but he wasn't suicidal.