Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Fragments ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Fragments
By: Aya1412
 
Disclaimers don't make fanfiction more legal than it is already.
 
 
Names
The hardest part about Tatsumi switching partners was going from Asato back to Tsuzuki-san. No one in Meifu but the shadow-master had ever used his first name, and Tsuzuki had not realized how lonely he was until the other man did. Touda was the only other one to call him Asato, and even then it was only when the shikigami was angry at him.
 
Little Girls
Tatsumi screamed like a little girl. The prank had, as usual, been all Watari's idea. And, also as usual, it had gone without a hitch. Unlike his experiments, the man's practical jokes rarely failed. The first step had been getting Kachou to tell Watari and Tsuzuki where Tatsumi lived. It had been relatively simple. The next night, the two had teleported to the front step of the shadow-master's house. Tsuzuki had then summoned Suzaku, and had her take human form. She, aside from Touda, was the only one of his shikigami that Tatsumi actually feared. The three of them walked into Tatsumi's bedroom, where Suzaku leaned over the bed, her face about six inches from his.
“Tatsumi!” she snarled, as fiercely as she possibly could.
The man's eyes shot open, he gasped, and then let out a scream about two octaves higher than the screams Tsuzuki and Watari usually heard from men. All three intruders collapsed in fits of laughter. Needless to say, neither Tsuzuki nor Watari received holiday bonuses that year. Or the next two. That was okay, though, because taking away bonuses could not stop Tatsumi from flinching and blushing slightly whenever he saw Suzaku.
 
Pastries
Lately, Tatsumi had begun to strongly dislike taking Tsuzuki out to eat. This was because the violet-eyed shinigami had a tendency to slowly lick pastries before he ate them, eyes closing in appreciation. He also made noises. If the food was particularly good, he might have even moaned. Normally, Tatsumi really could not have cared less about how Tsuzuki ate. Lately, however….
Well, the shadow-master had been celibate since his death, and that had been over two decades ago. Could he really be blamed if certain parts of him were a little…overactive?