Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Girl Trouble... ❯ Overdue... ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

az: *_*.... I'm seeing stars.... Finals are over.... and I can watch that TVB drama more at peace now... Heck, I at first doesn't like Benny Chan for him replacing Dicky for the role of Monkey King... Dicky was the best for that role... But then, seeing BC play Nezha, I thought... okay... I forgave him... he's cute as Nezha... so kawaii when he's with the mother... I'll dread the episode where the mum died... after seeing the two mother-child character so close to each other... it would be heartbreaking.... but I cheated... I knew there's a happy ending at the end... the themesong was nice too...^_^


Disclaimer: I don't own Yami no Matsuei nor did I own the tankoubons or the anime. Characters and original excerpt from the fic are copyrights of Matsushita Yoko-sensei. No infringements are intended and no grudge was held during this production. The sea would dry out if I dare write sappy yaoi scenes.... Err, why suddenly it feels so hot in here.... lol...

Warning: Shonen-ai and really shoujo thoughts!! Go away if you don't feel so romantically-challenged...


Girl Trouble...

Overdue...

Written by Azzie @ Alienna Azuani @ Yami Azzie

'EBIWARAA PUNCH!!!!!!', shouted Tsuzuki as she released her most powerful blow against Watari as he goes flying through the air...

Tsuzuki snorted in mock fury. 'That will teach you to take care of your words when talking to me..!! You think I like it when you make me be your lab-rats for your so-called experiment!! Thank goodness it's Muraki, who had succeed in making the potion not you... or else we might see a girl-Hisoka, or Tatsumi... or Ka-cho!!! Eeek, that would be HORRIBLE!!!!', shrieked Tsuzuki.

By this time, Watari had finally landed un-safely back on earth... (Watari: Oiyooo....@_@)

'Tsuzuki!!! Why did you say like that?!!! I don't want to be a girl!!! If I did... Saya and Yuma... will certainly... *shrieked*...', Hisoka scrambled to hide under his desk. Tatsumi pinched Tsuzuki's cheek playfully as the girl cries. 'Tsuzuki~~~ How could you dare think about that...?!! *thoughtful* Emm... but yes, I too don't want to see a female Ka-Cho... having an old grandma here...? No-oooo...', said Tatsumi, still blushing at the previous remark as Tsuzuki teased him again. 'But you as a girl might be cute, ne?', retorted Tsuzuki as Tatsumi waved her words off. 'Nah... you were cuter. But, I guess not like it wasn't a surprise. You've already seen the female version of you when you fell into Hakushaku-sama's book...'

'Aa... and you looked more handsome in that book...', said Tsuzuki dreamily as Tatsumi blushed again. He tried to change the topic as Watari's popping up between them surprised them both.

Almost as if on cue, another glassware nearby shattered in pieces as Tsuzuki looked around her in horror. Tatsumi and the others looked at the scene with surprise as Tsuzuki stuttered her apologies.

'I'm sorry... I couldn't control my powers... I...', she said as she ran away. Tatsumi tried to stop her as he thought better off it. 'It's okay... she'll be alright when she's finally calmed down... You guys know it too, right?'

Watari sighed as he picked a broom to sweep off the shattered remaining. 'I know... you're the one who understands her most...', he said as Hisoka shrugged...

**

'Haai... Tsuzuki-san!! Welcome back!!', chirped Wakaba-chan as Tsuzuki smiled at her. 'You were quick... what did you do over there?!!', she said again as Tatsumi overheard them both. Tsuzuki smiled again. 'It's nothing... just a little visit and all...', she said as she walked towards Hisoka. Wakaba followed her as she noticed the bracelet on her right wrist.

'Tsuzuki-san... what was that you wearing?!', she asked as Chief Konoe came in and grabbed Tsuzuki by her shoulder. 'Tsuzuki... Enma wanted to see you right now...!!', he said as everyone in the office gasped in surprise. 'What... Tsuzuki had done nothing wrong... hasn't he?', cried Hisoka as Tsuzuki waves him away.

'It's alright... Hisoka-kun...', she said softly as Hisoka blushed. She turned back towards the chief. 'It's about this incident, is it...?', she asked as the chief nodded. She sighed as she brushed off some dust from her gown. 'Okay... I'm ready!! Are you escorting me along or did Kira was sent to pick me up?!', she said almost too cheerfully. The chief nodded as Kira emerged on the door. She gasped as she saw the sight of Tsuzuki. The other girl grinned.

'Hey...!! Don't make that face on me!! This is the only clothes I had on me since I've just been released from the infirmary!! I've not even got back to my apartment yet!!', gasped Tsuzuki red-faced as Kira stopped laughing. 'Okay... but you really looked like a little girl... Oops... a tall one, I guess...', said Kira as Tsuzuki dragged her away.

Several minutes later, Kira stopped as she turned towards Tsuzuki. 'Are you ready...?', she asked as Tsuzuki nodded. 'I had been waiting for this. This turn of events... I know that Daioh-sama would not sit down on this...', she said as Kira motioned on her wrist. 'What's that you're wearing? And what's that I heard that you can't control your powers?!', she said as Tsuzuki patted the dragon-carved silver bracelet she was wearing. 'Nah... don't worry about that... This, was something I asked Taimou and Rikugou-san to make up...', she said as both of them entered the golden door...

**

'Wakaba-san... where did Tsuzuki went off earlier this morning? Did she do anything reckless?!!', gasped Hisoka as the girl smiled. 'Tsuzuki-san had merely asked me to open the Suzaku gate, that's all..!! My, did the Tengus were shocked!! Seeing Tsuzuki-san as a girl... hah!! Kotarou-san was practically laughing his head off at the joke!! Not that he was mean... When he saw that Tsuzuki wasn't at a pleasant mood, he was being supportive...'

'Did she said anything on why she went there..?', asked Tatsumi as Wakaba shook her head. 'All that I know is what she had said just now...' Tatsumi nodded to himself as he muttered silently. 'So... he tried to consult his shikigamis, eh?' Ah well... at least she doesn't hurt herself as she always do...'

'Tatsumi-san...', gasped Hisoka and Wakaba as he waved them off...

**

'Hi.....', chirped Tsuzuki as she entered the office. The occupants turned around towards her as Hisoka blushed at the sight of her. Tsuzuki frowned at the look he gave. 'What..?!! Did I look strange? After meeting Daioh-sama, I've decided to go back to my apartment and changed my clothes. I was a little shorter than I used to and I've asked the landlady to help me alter the trousers... what~~~ Did I looked bad?!!', she blurted.

Hisoka shook his head dizzily as he tried to speak but to no avail. Watari grinned at him as he saw Tatsumi's dazed face. '...don't worry, Tsuzuki-san!! I think he tried to say that you looked sexy in that... ;P..', he said as Tsuzuki threw a cushion at him, which had materialized out of nowhere...

'Hentais...!!', she muttered, angrily as she sat on her desk. Hisoka timidly approached her as he asked, 'Are you angry...?', Tsuzuki smiled widely as if her face would crack. Tatsumi gulped on the other side. 'No... I've got someone else better to be mad with..-_-##...', she growled as shivers ran over everyone. (Tatsumi: O-uh... it has been very long since Tsuzuki had been this angry...!!)

'HI-SO-KA~~~KUN... *hearts*..Tsuzuki-saaan!!', came a very familiar voice as Gushoushin younger flew in. 'Tsuzuki?!! You really did become a girl!!', said the high-pitched voice as Saya and Yuma greeted them. Tsuzuki resorted to dive his face into the cluster of reports in front of him as Gushoushin started to poke her all over to see if she's authentic. Yuma wrapped her arm around Tsuzuki as Saya resorted to pushing Gushoushin away...

'You guys are bad~~~ Bullying a girl...ne, Tsuzuki-san?', pouted Yuma as Tsuzuki agreed with her. 'Haai... Yuma-chan, Saya-chan!! What are you doing here? Don't you have your own work to deal with..?', asked Tsuzuki as Saya shook her head. 'We took a day off. We've heard the news and thought that we'd come and cheer you up... let's go out for a stroll, ne? Can't we... Hisoka-kun?!'

Hisoka merely shrugged as he muttered offhandedly. 'Go on... he only starts tomorrow... But, b...but what do you mean bullying a girl?! He's... he's a...'

'Well, she's a girl, now!! Meanie... ne, Tsuzuki-san!! Next time we visits, we bring a new dress for you, ne? I know you'd look beautiful in them...', chirped Yuma as Tsuzuki smiles at her. 'Aah... and make it violet!! I liked that color the most...*hearts*..'

'Okay~~~!!', chirped both of them as the others sweatdropped. The three of them immediately got up and about as they headed to the exit. Yuma mused. 'Ne... what should we do first?! Sightseeing, shopping or dining...?' Tsuzuki shrugged. 'Whatever... I got some money to do all three... (Tsuzuki: And it so happened that I found a some notes in the pockets of my dress. I think that silver-haired pervert put them in without me knowing... Saya: Haaa? Lucky you...) ..eh? what about asking Kannuki-chan to join us too? It'll be more fun!!'

'Ha~~i!! But, Hajime-chan might not let her go...', moaned Yuma as Saya cut in. 'Don't worry... hehe, there's four of us including her, isn't it? We'll hound him if he refused...hehehehe!!' Suddenly the three girls had a dark look over them as the men around them shivers. 'And she'd love to... I know... Let's go.. ne?', chirped the eldest of the three.

'Ha~~~~~ii!!', answered Yuma and Saya as the girls left the scene....

--

--

...The office was strangely quiet as a silent breeze flew in. The men was like plain statues as Tatsumi finally let out a sigh. '...I think, the gods must have made a mistake before... Tsuzuki-san was supposed to have been born as a girl. She loves to dance and gardening... though, her cooking was bad as if she's a young girl so inexperienced to do it...so perfectly like a normal girl... Man, she's scary when she's a girl... and I think she would be smarter too...', sighed Tatsumi sighed, melodramatically as he went back to his desk.

Hisoka and Watari glanced at each other before staring at Tatsumi, eerily. They also must have been thinking along the same lines too... ^_^

**

Tsuzuki sauntered around as she anxiously waited for the other three girls to return. 'Aaah...!!', she cried, frustrated as she kicked a stray stone towards a nearby pond. '...what kind of surprise did they want to show me? I can't wait... they're too long....!!', she moaned as she sat on the bench. At least, it's shady here..., thought Tsuzuki as she thought she heard something...

'My... what a pleasant surprise....'

Tsuzuki turned abruptly around as the speaker kissed lightly on her lips. Several lads who had been walking nearby cried in disappointment as they saw the beautiful pair kissed. The man smirked as he saw Tsuzuki's blushing at him. 'I missed you... dreadfully...', he said as he tried to kiss her again but Tsuzuki placed a hand on his lips. He kissed the hand, instead...

'Muraki... why were you here...?!', gasped Tsuzuki as the doctor caressed her hair, affectionately...

[TBC]


az: Someone told me in Mediaminers that I should be posting my fics on adultfanfiction.net too... but I don't think so... I saw some of the fics there... they were supposed to be R-rated and NC... but all I see is excessive yaoi scenes and bad *acting*... really... I don't really liked a character becoming too OOCed until you can't recognize it in the end...*sigh*

Tsuzuki: Long live az... and all the authors who didn't make us over-out-of-character-ish!! Hurray!!!

az: Mmm... suddenly I kept thinking about potatoes... must be coz of that clip someone had made out of Sam's voice in Two Towers. They made him as if he was singing a rap song about potatoes with Gollum in between...!! document.write "

" ScriptCode = "ChlRBqhos+VRBqhos+@ookds+VhmO`sg+mEnkcdq+mBncdRtaQtm^Shld'(EE/0'(EE/1'(Dmc RtaEtmbshnmEE/0'(NmDqqnqQdrtldMdwsDqq-Bkd`qSncnHs