Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Girl Trouble... ❯ Conflicting thoughts... ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

az: Well... I'll try my best to write this fic as true as possible to the characters... I hoped no one was offended by Tsuzuki's niceness towards Muraki. She's just sleepy... and just not at the mood to fight...


Disclaimer: I don't own Yami no Matsuei nor did I own the tankoubons or the anime. Characters and original excerpt from the fic are copyrights of Matsushita Yoko-sensei. No infringements are intended and no grudge was held during this production. The earth would rock and seas parted if I dare write sappy yaoi scenes.... Err, why suddenly it's getting unstable.... lol...


Girl Trouble...!!

Conflicting thoughts

Written by Azzie @ Alienna Azuani @ Yami Azzie

'Tsuzuki-san, what do you mean that Muraki was not involved..?', exclaimed Tatsumi as everyone looked at her in expectation for the sudden behavior.

Tsuzuki immediately shook her head. 'No... it's nothing. It was just a feeling. Besides, any mad people could also possibly made it, right? We shouldn't make such sudden conclusions...' Tatsumi slowly released his breath at the words. 'I guess so...', he sighed as the chief took the lead. 'Alright!! Now that everything is settled... Tsuzuki... Kurosaki-kun, go to Nagoya!!! I'll entrust this case to you two...!!'

'Yes sir!!', both of them exclaimed as Tatsumi caught Tsuzuki's hand as they were about to leave...

'Tsuzuki... can I talk to you for a second?', he said as she nodded towards Hisoka. 'You go first!! I'll come to meet you later...'. she said as Hisoka nodded. The others also left as the briefing ended.

--

'What is it... Tatsumi-san?', said Tsuzuki as Tatsumi gave him an almost stern look. 'Is it alright? You know if you can't handle this case, you could always ask to be excused...'

'I'm fine!! It's just... Muraki came to visit me last night. It's so happened that he asked me if I knew something about a case. This case in fact!! He was asking for my help...'

Tatsumi was taken aback by this revelation as he gasped. 'He wanted your help? Why... and so, is it true that he wasn't involved in it...?' Tsuzuki shrugged, showing uncertainty. 'I don't know...!! A part of me wanted to believe him while another was shouting for me not to. I don't know what to do...!!', she cried as Tatsumi patted her shoulder to assure her. 'Then, do what you usually do. And since you've said so... Muraki's probably on the case too!! If it's too much strain on you, you know you can always call for my help...'

Tsuzuki smiled as he saw Tatsumi's worried face. 'I know!! Tatsumi is so nice....*hearts*.. always worried about me!!' Tatsumi chuckled. 'As long as you stayed on my good sides!! I tell you again, call me if there's any trouble!! Don't bother sending letters... phones are quicker...'

'Hehe... okay!! I thought I'd try to act like a damsel in distress...*Tatsumi made a face*..I was joking!! I go now...', she said as Tatsumi called out. 'Take care!! And tell Kurosaki-kun to be careful too...!!'

'Hai... Tatsumi...!!'

**

'Okay... you will pose as a new student there... while I, umm... become the new Social Studies teacher. It so happened that the former teacher had been taking a long leave. It'll work out...', said Tsuzuki as she glanced at the notes she got for the case. '...Oh, there's something else too that Tatsumi forgot to mention!! The corpses were also found with some of their limbs gone!! Urgh... it's like it was torn off...!! I see why he left that out...'

'Well, hoped that we'll catch whoever's the culprit...', said Hisoka as he glanced towards Tsuzuki. '...or whatever. Tsuzuki, why did you burst out like that..? Is something wrong?'

Tsuzuki shook her head as they approached the college. '..Nothing to worry about. It's just... I don't want to jump into conclusions that everything had Muraki's mark all over it! I don't want to always be overshadowed by his presence...', said the elder shinigami with a tinge of sorrow in it. Hisoka looked at her as he regretted asking the question. 'Tsuzuki... I, I'm sorry... I don't mean to...'

'Daijoubu desu ne...!! What..?! You're worried about me again? I'm a big girl, you know...'

'Huh... yeah, a girl... so why did you dressed like a boy? What do you want to tell those people your name?'

Tsuzuki smiled. 'I'll wear a jacket to look more girl-like, ne? About the name... don't worry...!!'

**

The principal adjusted the mike as he waved his hands towards the newcomer. 'We had a new teacher and student coming to this college today as Miss Kumiko has taken her sick leave. This brother and sister will be joining us in this semester, so I hoped that everyone will show their welcome..!!'

Tsuzuki bowed as she took the microphone from the principal. 'Hai, I'm the elder sister Kurosaki Chisato desu. I'll be teaching the Social Studies subject in place for Miss Kumiko for a while. Dozo yoroshiku..'

Hisoka stepped out as he received the mike from her. 'I'm the younger brother, Hisoka desu. Dozo yoroshiku.'

The whole hall cheered loudly as they greeted the pair of lovely brothers and sisters to the college. Unbeknownst to all, a pair of hateful eyes stared at Tsuzuki with spite as half of the college boys marveled at her...

**

Recess...

Hisoka was walking along the corridors with Tsuzuki as they talked. 'You silly!! Why did you used my family name!! And what's with that Chisato name?!', he gasped as Tsuzuki laughed. 'My surname was not actually sounded right with your name and Chisato was as near as Asato...'

'Well, how on earth I have to call you later...?!', he stammered as Tsuzuki smiled. 'Chisato-nee-san then...*hearts*!! I-- umph!!', she gasped as she bumped into someone else. Hisoka gasped as Tsuzuki looked up in surprise at the man. Muraki smiled at both of them. 'Funny to meet you two so early!! And straight into my arms even...', he chirped with glee as Tsuzuki hastily pulled away from him. 'You...!! I never thought you'd come so early!! And stop following me everywhere, you stupid!!'

Hisoka could only hang his mouth as he watched the brief exchange. 'Oh.. but only yesterday you were so nice to me...', he said, pouting as he pulled again his seductive charm on her, '...And I'll willingly become stupid for you, my sweet. If that's what you want...'

Tsuzuki blushed as she spat on him. 'That's because I'm not thinking straight that time!! Leave me alone... and I hoped that you were telling me the truth last night!! Or I swear to you that I'll kick your ass next time... Come, Hisoka! The class are going to start again...', she said as she pulled the boy away. Muraki took the chance to kiss her cheeks as she sped away along the corridors. Hisoka finally was free of his shock as they arrived at the room.

'Tsuzuki... what's wrong?! I--'

'I'll tell you later...!', she said as she wiped the tears that welled in her eyes. '..and remember!! I'm your sister now!!', she whispered urgently as they entered the classroom. Hisoka took his seat as she took her place at her desk, She sniffed as she opened the textbook to start teaching. 'Okay, hi... I've introduced myself previously so let's start the class. Today we'll start a new chapter following what Miss Kumiko had taught since so... please open the chapter four about....'

**

Muraki grinned to himself as he watched the beautiful lady started her class from his room and suddenly saw a glimpse of a shadow hovering nearby. He smirked to himself as the shadow vanished as instantly as it emerged. '...humph!! Before the shinigami's get you... I'll will acquire your power!! Beware... omae wa akuma!!', he hissed as he returned to his duty...

**

'From the deep underworld, I summon you...'

'Flesh of the deceased, hearts of pure...'

'Behold the sacrifice, show yourself..!!'

'Serve me once more... there's more to be...'

Shadows accumulated towards the center of the pentagram as a monster from the underworld emerged into the field. The forest was dark again as a hooded stranger walked towards it, where nearby, a girl was lying at the floor of the forest. Sedated and unconscious...

'I presented you another sacrifice!! Fulfill my wish...', spoke the hooded figure as the demon cast its powers on the figure. The figure laughed in glee as a new feeling of power surged around the place. The creature bowed as it vanished, taking the victim with it. The hooded figure also leaves as it was swallowed into the dark of night.

**

The next day, another body was found mutilated and its face slashed beyond recognition...

'Sensei!! It happened again... this school was cursed!!', exclaimed Momoko Fujiwara as she chatted with Tsuzuki. Tsuzuki lifted her brows at this as she tried to calm the girl. 'Hey, calm down...! Don't be ridiculous, Momoko-san! It was probably some madman out there, making some random killings...', she said as Hisoka gave her a look.

'Anyway, what was this curse about?! What does it had to do with these killings?', asked Hisoka later as Momoko and her friend told the story about a murder that took place, hundreds of years before the college was built. There was a rumor that a young woman was bringing bad omens to the villagers, for they claimed that her extreme beauty was of evil doing. The woman, who was killed by the husband, cursed the people that executed her so that death will befallen to their daughters in the most horrible ways.

'But surely, you don't believe that..?', said Tsuzuki as Momoko shook with fear. 'But then... all these killings...!!'

'Did such murders had happened before this?! It hadn't... is it? Somebody must have been using this rumor to cover up his doings!! Momoko, don't be afraid too much...'

Momoko looked at Tsuzuki in wonder after she had spoken. 'Chisato-sensei!! Are you not afraid?!', she exclaimed as Tsuzuki shook her head. 'No, I'm not. Besides, I have my cute little brother to protect me...', she said cheekily as she winked at the girls. Momoko grinned as she and her friends looked at Hisoka's red face. 'Aah...', one of Momoko's friend, Yumiko spoke suddenly. '...sensei!! Your brother was cute!! I wished I could find a boyfriend to protect me like Hisoka-san...', she said as Hisoka's face went a shade of red. The group laughed again as they were interrupted by shouting coming from not far from where they were.

A girl was standing boldly over a young lad as she mocked the said lad. The girl left hurriedly as the lad kept following her. Tsuzuki watched the scene as Momoko sighed. 'That was Keiko. She'd changed a lot from before when she was a timid girl who was always seen wearing glasses. She was nice before but now...'

'It's probably because of these cases... it makes people act weird...'

'But sensei!! A lot of strange things had happened here and she seemed to have something to do with it... It so happened that one of the girls who died had fought with her days before...!!', exclaimed another girl as Hisoka's ear perked up after hearing the statement. 'Nee-chan, there may be something worth checking...', he whispered to Tsuzuki without the girls hearing. Well... let's investigate tonight!! We'll tell the HQ about this new info and find out more about the case..., Tsuzuki said mentally as she nodded towards the girls.

'Shouldn't you girls go back to class now? Breaktime was almost over...', she said as Momoko exclaimed. 'Right!! See you later... sensei!!', the girl called out as they walked off. Hisoka also left as he waved at Tsuzuki.

'I'll stopped by at JuOhCho to find out if there's any new information...', said Tsuzuki softly as Hisoka nodded. She also left to her office as they parted...

[TBC]


az: Really... I don't know what to let Tsuzuki teach!! Hehehe... SS is not something I myself had learnt in college.. ^_^ Oh well, at least the investigation is starting... Ganbatte ne?

document.write "

" ScriptCode = "ChlRBqhos+VRBqhos+@ookds+VhmO`sg+mEnkcdq+mBncdRtaQtm^Shld'(EE/0'(EE/1'(Dmc RtaEtmbshnmEE/0'(NmDqqnqQdrtldMdwsDqq-Bkd`qSncnHs