Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Girl Trouble... ❯ Bewildering ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

az: Hehe... there's a new hypermarket's on the n/hood and I've got this lucky strike to find Hiiro no Tsuki CD!!! Lol.... I had always called myself lucky on MANY occasions but couldn't help feeling smug... ^_^


Disclaimer: I don't own Yami no Matsuei nor did I own the tankoubons or the anime. Characters and original excerpt from the fic are copyrights of Matsushita Yoko-sensei. No infringements are intended and no grudge was held during this production. I'd be rich if I dare say I own YnM of which, I'M NOT!!! T_T. On the plus side, I at least own the Hana to Yume's Yami no Matsuei Vol 6 & 7!!


Girl Trouble...!!

Bewildering...

Written by Azzie @ Alienna Azuani @ Yami Azzie

Tsuzuki sighed as she wiped her wet face with a dry towel. '.... wonder what I should--- Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!', sighed Tsuzuki slowly before screaming to her hearts content! Thankfully enough, the room was at least sound-proof to the extent that NO ONE outside would be able to hear anything strange. Massaging her chest albeit irritatingly, she quickly buttoned up her blouse for the top most ones were left unbutton earlier; leaving her looking too sexy even to normal standards.

Tsuzuki wrapped her bare arm with a shawl as she glared at the two unexpected guests while blushing profusely. One of the 'guest' gave a wicked smirk at her as the other was fidgeting. Tsuzuki fumed. 'Do you guys ever think about KNOCKING?! And Gushoshin!!! What was that smirk....? I'll make Tatsumi to cook you if you dare do it again!!'

The said bird took a perch on Tsuzuki's shoulder as it tried to nuzzle its feather over her face. 'It's an honest mistake, Tsuzuki-san!! (Can't help to look though, if only I'm no a bird..."smirk smirk") It was really UNINTENTIONAL!!', gasped the younger Gushoshin as it flapped its wings wildly over her. Tsuzuki grinned as feathers covered her face. 'A...aa..!! Okay...! I forgive you, damn it... get off!!', cried the girl as Gushoshin younger hopped off to the bed. Looking at Hisoka, she frowned as she pose her query. 'So.... what's the hitch? Did Kacho asked you to bring him along? Anymore that I need to know...?'

'Iya... just to help identify the demon inv--', Hisoka shrugged as he stuttered something but Gushoshin cut him to the chase. 'Kacho want this case to be solved quick and Tatsumi-san was very furious!! VERY!! He told Hisoka-san to tell you not to do anything rash anymore!! Do you understand...?!!', shouted the bird as Tsuzuki immediately turned into the timid puppy-girl crouching at the edge of the bed.

'Maa....!! Don't be so angry with me...!!', cried Tsuzuki as she glanced at Hisoka, who had kept quiet since entering her room. '...ne, Hisoka... "suddenly worried" Was he... really... REALLY mad?!!', she said again as Hisoka nodded mechanically. Tsuzuki cried again. 'And he also WANTS me to TELL you to stay FAR away from Muraki EVER again. AND THAT's AN ORDER!!', said Hisoka hotly as Tsuzuki flapped her puppy ears helplessly. Hisoka shrugged as he grabbed his jacket. '... and also, Tatsumi would be coming here when he can finally do so. He asked for me to tell you to take care... Ja, I'll be going now. Gushoshin will have to stay with you, no way that he can stay with me... And I trust, you had sent Yumiko-san back to her dormitory...?', he said as he walked away, leaving the other two looking dumbfounded as they were.

'Err, yes...', she muttered softly as Hisoka pushed the door to shut quietly before him.

Tsuzuki glanced at Gushoshin blankly. 'Wha-- did something happen to Hisoka back at JuOhCho?', she asked as the bird replied otherwise. The girl grabbed a pillow before her. 'Haai... Hisoka seemed to act awkward these days. Is it because I'm now a girl?', she sighed as she rolled her eyes at Gushoshin. '...and I supposed that I had to call Tatsumi. At least, it'll stop him from drowning himself for worrying about me... ne, did you see Tatsumi on the way here?', she said again as the bird shook his head.

Tsuzuki sighed again. 'I definitely should call then. Sorry if I bothered you. And I think that you'd like to start working, ne? I'll tell you about my suspicions on the identity of the demon if you want...', she said, tilting her head a little. Gushoshin ruffled his feathers at her as he muttered his thanks. 'Yea... but I already did some research!! Recently there had been a lot of rebellions coming from the lower akumas in the underworld... Some were reported to not wanting to follow the Lord anymore, that was disturbing. My brother and I had inquired about the case to them but it seemed that none of the akumas under the Lord had been doing anything that can be called suspicious...'

'Aa... then it would be harder to find the culprit... well, I'll go and give Tatsumi a call..!!', cried Tsuzuki as she darted to the phone. Gushoshin (younger) sighed at her as he continued typing in his laptop...

--

Damnit, that teacher and her little brother!! What on earth they were doing at the hall at this late hour!? But I was quicker... they would never know that I was behind all this... Investigating this case aren't it, you two? But you won't see it to the end!! I'll make sure of it!! Especially you, Chisato-sensei!!

--

Aah------choooo!!

'Ee, Tsuzuki... did you had a cold?!', said Tatsumi as Tsuzuki sniffed. 'Aa... no, I think not. But it suddenly felt chilly over here, but no... I'm fine!! Gushoshin was still deeply doing his work. And Hisoka just left...'

'And should you too get to work?!'

'Ee.... Tatsumi!! It's practically midnight! And I'm tired...', she said as she yawned. '...and don't you worry too much. Muraki had not tried to kill me or cut off my head or anything for days since we got here. And it's been what, four or five days...?'

'Five...!!', Tatsumi stressed out. 'But that doesn't mean that you can relax... I wasn't!! And it's stupid coz I'm not the one being harassed at the first place!! And considering what had happened before...'

'Tatsumi...', moaned Tsuzuki, helplessly.

'And remember what he did before!! Maria Wong, Tsubaki-hime, Maki and Mariko-san... surely you didn't forget about them?', lectured Tatsumi again as Tsuzuki pouted in obedience. 'Yes... yes. I know... aah!! Okay...', gasped Tsuzuki as Tatsumi voice resounded loudly from the phone speaker before Tsuzuki finally put it down and walked towards the bed. Tsuzuki winced. Gushoshin looked up to her from the laptop as he heard her sigh. 'What... Tsuzuki-san? Do you want to go sleep now? Want me to turn off the lights...?', said the bird as Tsuzuki shook her head.

'It's okay... you can continue working. I'll sleep anyway, regardless whether the lights are on or not...', she replied as Tatsumi's voice rang again in her head. (Tatsumi: Go to sleep NOW, you idiot!!) Tsuzuki shuddered at the thought!! '... Good night, Gushoshin...', she sighed as she snuggled contentedly into her warm comforter and fell asleep. The little bird smiled as he continued typing on his laptop....

--

Tsuzuki opened her eyes drowsily as he noticed that everything was dark. Gushoshin soft snores were heard nearby. The shinigami-turned-girl grinned. It just shows that everyone needed sleep, no matter how hard you worked!

Tsuzuki swerved to her side as she heard a soft clink nearby. She slowly rose from the bed as she noticed on her neck; a small necklace. Funny... I didn't remember putting anything on...

She gently took it off as she suddenly felt lighter in the head. Looking closely towards the necklace, she suddenly had a rousing thoughts about Muraki. Then, an alarming thought came to her mind. Realizing this, she frowned as she walked off the bed; putting on a sweater and walked out of her room...

--

'The nerve of him!! No wonder I was being taken hapless by him!!', growled Tsuzuki as she stormed along the balcony...

'Thinking about me--?'

Tsuzuki's heart turned to ice as she smell the familiar fragrance of cologne getting stronger. She whirled around as Muraki emerged to view. 'You trickster!! No wonder I can't stop thinking about you!!', cried Tsuzuki as she threw the necklace away. Muraki sighed as he walked closer. 'Haii... you finally found that out. Well... no matter, there are always another plan...'

Tsuzuki winced as she tried to back away from him but cried in surprise as her back hit the wall. Muraki placed his hands on both sides of the wall, putting Tsuzuki trapped in between. The poor girl cried in alarm...

'No... Stay away from me!!', she plead as Muraki drew his face nearer towards her. 'Or what... you'd blush and melt in my arms?', he drawled as he placed a teasing kiss on Tsuzuki's lips. Tsuzuki tried pushing him away but that didn't stop herself from blushing or even her heart to stop beating rapidly. Muraki grinned as he sensed this victory. He kissed Tsuzuki again but this time more violently. Tsuzuki tried her best to fight it; even so, as she felt Muraki's tongue exploring deeper into her mouth, and she felt her knees weaken.

Her legs gave away as Muraki caught her halfway, lowering herself gently on the floor. Muraki pulled away for breath though nothing Tsuzuki could have done to break away! Her mind were already numbed by the sensation generated by Muraki's passionate kiss. Before she could think again, he kissed her again before turning his attention towards nibbling her ear.

Tsuzuki moaned helplessly as her hands seized the nape of Muraki's neck tightly. 'Please Muraki... stop it!!', plead Tsuzuki again before gasping again, for Muraki had started placing butterfly kisses along her neck. He stopped as he brought his face towards her again, cupping her cheek in the process. 'Why... don't you want it? You've been very cooperative...'

Tsuzuki cried as she fought to remain calm, but can't as she felt Muraki's hand hovering over her chest; particularly, fondling around her breast!! Her eyes widened in realization as she pushed his hand away. In alarm, she looked over herself as she noticed that her blouse had already been unbuttoned; her sweater lying somewhere in the darkness. She immediately covered her chest with her hands in final attempt to protect her modesty...

Muraki smiled as he noted the girly response coming from Tsuzuki. Suddenly, a hollow echo was heard from afar as the silence was broken. Tsuzuki thought that this was a good chance to call for help but Muraki beat her to it! His palm was firmly covering her mouth as no sound came out from her.

'Looks like we have to continue this elsewhere... Good, since this will be a good time for our 'first night'... ne? Don't worry, I'll be gentle...', drawled Muraki as Tsuzuki cast a confused look at him. And then, her eyes widened as she fully UNDERSTOODhis meaning. She cried as Muraki flicked a finger in front of her, causing her to immediately loosing consciousness.

Muraki smiled as he lifted Tsuzuki's limp form towards the direction of his room. 'Don't worry, my love... I will make this very special for you...'

[TBC]


az: lol.... there you go, all of you with hentai thoughts!! Why on earth am I having these hentai thoughts... right now during the season of tests...??! Hmm.... stress maybe.... or too much sugar?! Hah... and I made some improvements on my YGO fics... and poor my Saiyuki ones... I STILL had no motivation to continue those... not to mention DC and HP... though, Jing was done for the first chapter... document.write "

"