Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Girl Trouble... ❯ Helpless ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

az: It's been long... ne? well, at least I updated... and my webpage had some needed change... not quite as I still can't update the new layout... T-T


Disclaimer: I don't own Yami no Matsuei nor did I own the tankoubons or the anime. Characters and original excerpt from the fic are copyrights of Matsushita Yoko-sensei. No infringements are intended and no grudge was held during this production. I'd be rich if I dare say I own YnM of which, I'M NOT!!! T-T. On the plus side, I at least own the Hana to Yume's Yami no Matsuei Vol 6 & 7!!


Girl Trouble...!!

Written by Azzie @ Alienna Azuani @ Yami Azzie

I hate myself...

Tsuzuki Asato who had been transformed into a young lady's form just leaned her head onto the side of the desk as she stared at the violet ribbon that had since been tied around her left wrist. I hate myself... I really do...

Her ryuki bracelet had almost imprinted a mark on her cheeks but she didn't care. Last night's events were still fresh in her mind, and she can still taste the sweetness of Muraki's lips on her own. She can still feel his fingers caressing her body lovingly, making her feel whole. She dreaded it when she remembering her own willingness over being dominated by the cold, insane murderer and how she had moaned in reply to all those sweet caresses she received.

Tsuzuki snorted disgustedly as she sat up on her chair. Looking back, she had everything to blame on herself. She should have not wandered out alone like that. Yeah... that was stupid. And what did she get?

'...anicewelcomingkissfromnoneotherthanMuraki...', mimicked Tsuzuki to herself before stopping, having sensed a dark presence a minute before. She blinked as the feeling go away. Sighing, she pondered herself over the case and her personal problem that had a LOT to do with Muraki. Realizing that it was a pointless effort, she rose before noticing a slip of paper on her desk. She picked it up and her eyes widen as she finished reading...

--

'Oh... so you're not just their teacher, but a counselor too?', queried Tsuzuki as the lady nodded. 'Err... yes, I was. And I had been monitoring one of them, whom I do noticed that she had a problem. I was trying my best to help her but she seemed didn't want to help herself! It worried me... that girl. Always the quiet one but suddenly transformed drastically into the snobbish type of people who often had bullied her--'

Tsuzuki frowned as she realized something. 'Do you mean... Keiko Yamagata-san? Some of the girls had told me something about her--', asked Tsuzuki as Miss Kumiko nodded. 'She had always been so nice... and this happened. Not to mention these mysterious killings at the school! I was worried that she might be involved so one day, I followed her. I hadn't expected to be attacked by a monstrous creature!! Thankfully I had survived.....'

Tsuzuki's brows furrowed as she processed all the information she got. 'Thank you... umm, I'd better get back to school. People might wander where I went--', said Tsuzuki before the young woman caught her hands. 'You would help her, wouldn't you? I didn't quite believed it when you said you're only my subs, but can you protect her? I know I may sound paranoid but I had a feeling that Keiko needs help!! Can you... Miss Kurosaki?', pleaded the woman as Tsuzuki hastily nodded. She immediately went out of the hospital...

--

'Help her--? I barely understood or find out anything about the case... can I help anyone? ...or would her fate be like her? Like Mariko-chan...', whispered Tsuzuki softly to herself as she barely heard someone approaching her...

'Sensei... why were you sulking here? Is there anything wrong?', said the person as Tsuzuki looked up.

'You--?!'

--

'Where's that baka going off right now!!? It's late already...', muttered Hisoka angrily as he dashed pass the empty school corridors. Gushoushin Junior breathlessly flapped her wings to catch up with him. 'But Hisoka-kun... Tsuzuki-san might have gone off to find sweets again! You don't have to be so worried...'

'But Muraki's here and I don't see him around!! What if he'd kidnapped Tsuzuki and done something--', gasped Hisoka as both of them dashed towards the empty field...

...straight into a battle as Muraki summoned a monster and destroyed the demon wolf in front of them. The wolf disintegrated into ash as the monster vanishes into thin air. Muraki smirked as he saw the results...

'What do you think you're doing.... MURAKI?!! Are you--'

'Before you accuse me of anything, you better thanked me first!!', growled Muraki as he walked towards the area where the demon once was. He knelt as he extended his hand over the area. 'Are you all right... Tsuzuki-san?', he said as she slapped the hand away while struggling to stand up on her own. Hisoka gasped aloud as he dashed towards her aid...

'Tsuzuki...'

'Daijoubu dayo... I was just faint. Dunno why I felt so drained after visiting Kumiko-san. Well, at least found something useful. Keiko--', The sentence was cut off as Tsuzuki collapsed onto Muraki's arm. Hisoka and Gushoushin cried in alarm as Muraki looked almost too happy to carry Tsuzuki in his arm.

'Come on... let's get inside. I'll be checking on Tsuzuki if there's anything wrong...', said Muraki as he sensed a shadow of doubt over the other shinigami and bird. Feeling irritated, Muraki turned towards the school as he muttered loudly. 'I'm STILL a DOCTOR!! And it's not like I want to tore her shirt and show her breast to you guys!! (both Hisoka and Gushoushin spurt blood from their nose..) Maa... I might do it on later time...', he said smirking.

Hisoka's eyes shot open as he tried to stop his bleeding nose, noticing Muraki already gone far from them. Grabbing Gushoushin he immediately gave chase towards Muraki...

'Omae hentai!! There's no way I'm gonna let you lay your hand on Tsuzuki!!', he shouted as unknowingly by him, Muraki smiled inwardly as he felt the joke's on towards him.

'Hnh... haven't I already...?', thought Muraki as he looked down towards Tsuzuki, thrilled to find that the ribbon that he used to tie Tsuzuki's hand last night while he made love with her was still tied around her left wrist as they rushed towards the sick room...

[TBC]


az: Mmmm, well, i don wanna argue anymore on this matter with bitter tea-san. I dunno. I can't do anything. I admit I'm not good enough an author. but, nobody's perfect right? I wonder if he/she complained so much, why read this fic huh?? Oh well...

Tsuzuki: I never knew you're capable of writing this type of thing...

az: Well... blame it on all those doujinshis I read in Meifu... I draw a lot of yaoi ideas from there and sorry this chapter's too short!! I have still too concentrate on my finals.... Ganbarimasho!!

Tatsumi: Hai... hai!!