Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Glasshouse ❯ My World ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Glasshouse

Summary: A woman made a bet with Muraki and the bet somehow involves our two favorite shinigamis. Will one of them be stuck in her glasshouse? Pairings: Tsuzuki/Hisoka, ?/Hisoka shounen-ai some yaoi

Glasshouse - n. a compound word combing two words together

Glass - n. a hard brittle amorphous usu. transparent or translucent material consisting esp. of silica

House - vb. to provide with or take shelter

Part 1: My world

Humans live in a world with everything handed to them. Shelter, food, and medicine. The necessary materials to survive in the Earth. Though plenty of people don't understand…

They can't get everything they want.

But in my world…they can get everything they want. Their dreams become reality and reality becomes a dream. All your wishes will come true they'll never be a fantasy of the human mind.

So I invite you…step through the mirror and into my glasshouse.

Because in here, nothing is ever a fantasy.

------------------------------------------

It was a bright night. The full moon hung over the earth bathing it with its light. This time, there was no bloodshed this night for the moon wasn't stained with blood.

Two figures were standing on a rooftop of an abandoned building. A woman and a man stood facing each other. Though the moon was shining bright overhead they were covered in shadows. The woman was in all black, a complete opposite to the man in white. It was silent for their conversation hadn't begun. The man was the first to question.

"You called for me?" he asked coldly. He wasn't amused. The woman gave a small evil smile.

"Don't act so cold. After all isn't that what your doll is doing? Is he giving you lessons, Muraki?" she said amusingly. After all toying with human lives, immortal or not, is her specialty. She could care less if the world was destroyed.

"That would be none of your business."

"I'm feeling threatened. But I didn't come here for small talk I came here to have some fun."

"You know my name yet you fail to tell me yours. Is being rude one of your traits?"

"Oh I'm so sorry. Humans and their manners. If I were a leader I'd ban them all. But if you wish to know my name is Rei. Now that you've had your fun it's my turn. I wish to make a bet."

"What ever for?"

"With you. I'm sure we're going to have lots of fun. It will involve a couple of people I'm sure you're very familiar with. It will involve those two shinigamis you keep playing with. Though I know you haven't seen them in a while. I'm sure you're going to have lots of fun."

"And what will the terms be?"

"Man of questions I see. Well if you wish to know…I'm not going to tell you. You have to see for yourself. Pretty soon you'll see what my terms are. Until then I will see you again when I have one of them." Rei said disappearing into thin air.

Muraki blew out a puff of smoke and looked at the sky. He had a feeling he wasn't going to like this.

------------------------------------------

Every night it started out the same. The cool breeze, red moon, and the sakura hovering over a man and woman. The sight was always stained with a shower of blood and the light of the moon. But this time the chase didn't come, the curse wasn't marked, and there was no red moon or the sakura hovering over a man and a woman. No…

This time it was glass. Glass surrounded him, trapping him as if in a house where the outside world could see him but he couldn't see them. It was a room shrouded in darkness with candles being the only source of light. Furniture was spread out and in the front was something sort of like a throne. A woman in black occupied it. An evil smile graced her face.

It was then he felt it. The emotion emitting off the woman. It was pure evil with sinister intent it was much more intense than his other nemesis. This one always carried out whatever intention it had. He dropped to his knees clutching at his head at the intense pain he was feeling right now. He wasn't aware of the footsteps approaching him.

A cool hand touched his neck and trailed over to under his chin lifting his face up to see the woman. She had long dark black hair with piercing green eyes almost like his own. Soon the pain lessened and he sighed in relief. She helped him up. Sitting on the throne she didn't look as tall but this close vicinity she was about an inch shorter than Tsuzuki.

Surprising him even more she leaned down and kissed him. He stood frozen and rigid until coming back to his senses and attempted into pushing the woman away from him. But it was all in vein. All he could do was be still and tolerate it. Thankfully she stopped before he could faint. He thought of that.

"Don't worry in my world you will never have to worry about death or the afterlife. Because you can live forever, an eternity with the person you wish to be with. Tell me child…what's your desire?" She asked. Before anything else could happen it turned dark and a voice led him out into the world of the living.

------------------------------------------

Emerald eyes flashed open and looked around abruptly. There was no sign of anything resembling that…that something. Some crazy world he just dreamed about. He then remembered that he probably fell asleep in the office finishing up some paperwork his partner failed to complete. It was only noon. He rubbed sleep out of his eyes a headache was coming on. He felt that it would worsen as the day goes by. But one thing is for sure. There had to be a meaning to that dream since he did have it for a few nights straight during the week.

Kurosaki Hisoka found answers to his questions a lost cause.

TBC------------------------------------

Kinshin: I'm not really happy with how my other Yami no Matsuei fic is turning out but I'm trying to improve it but here's another one that just came to me. Anyways tell me whatcha think!

Like it? Review! NO FLAMESS!