Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Halo ❯ The Body ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Chapter Four: The Body:
January 7th, 1984.
He followed her home; it was her perfume that drew him into her. Oh, they had met earlier; days earlier to be frank.
Ami Wong was an eighteen-year-old runaway. Good kid who was bored with her life in Hong Kong, she saved up her paychecks and took off. Most of the people she met looked down upon her, but not him. He helped her get started in Japan. He and his then-girlfriend took Ami in and let her stay in their apartment. He even helped her get a job. The young girl felt like she had become part of their family, but that was only the surface.
His girlfriend soon became jealous of Ami. He was spending more time with the runaway than her. The girlfriend grew cold to him. He couldn’t understand why.
“Amaya-chan, what’s wrong?” he said two nights before the kill. Amaya glared at him in her mirror.
“Have fun on your little date?!?” she snapped. He blinked at her.
“What are you talking about?” he questioned rather confused. She sneered as she turned from the vanity table.
“Don’t give me that!” the girlfriend barked, “I’ve seen how you are around that little bitch!”
“I’m just being nice to her!” he shot back, “I don’t understand you! You always do this to my female friends!” Her cold eyes spoke for her. He sighed and shook his head.
“I don’t love her,” he said, “I love you!” She still glared at him.
“Prove it!” Amaya snapped. He looked confused at where this game was headed.
“How?” he asked. His girlfriend narrowed her eyes at him.
“Kill her,” she said. Her boyfriend blinked with a pale face.
“What?!?” he asked. Amaya smirked at him, happy to have his attention.
“If you love me, kill the little bitch,” she said, “You need to anyway.” He raised an eyebrow at her.
“What are you saying?” he asked.
“Your life is slipping away,” she said, “I know about your little nose bleeds!” She knows I’m dying!, he thought with his eyes widened in panic.
“So?” Amaya offered, “Are you going to kill her or not?” He swallowed at her question. She managed to trap him like this once again. Amaya always did this to get rid of her competition with other women. It would be either kill the other woman or there would be no sex in his future. He paused and finally nodded.
“Okay, I’ll do it,” he said with shut eyes. Amaya had the look of a twisted happy child after tormenting a defenseless cat.
“Good boy,” she cooed.
August 3rd, 2009.
The boys in Ju-Oh-Cho began today’s meeting when Tatsumi started up the slideshow.
“These victims were all murdered in Kyoto,” he explained, “Their insides badly crushed and the heart looks to have been exploded.”
“Is it Eda-Kimoto?” Tsuzuki asked.
“Judging by the burns, yes,” Older Gushoshin said. The slide changed to a close-up of one of the victim’s wrists. They looked similar to Yasuo’s marks, only these burns were a little different.
“Eda, Kimoto, and… fish?” Watari read aloud, “Where did the fish come from?”
“Guess it’s a different mark with each member,” Hisoka reasoned.
“Either way,” Konoe cut in, “Tsuzuki, Watari, Kurosaki, find them and bring them in to be judged!”
“Yes!” the boys said before they headed out.
Meanwhile, he followed his latest prey back to her dorm. Her perfume drew him in, just like Ami’s did, twenty-five years ago. He licked his lips as his prey unpacked her book bag. Oh, being a professor had its perks.
“I don’t get it,” a voice said behind him. His rolled his eyes at his older brother.
“Don’t do that!” he snapped. Yasuo smirked at him.
“Still targeting your students, eh Shichiro?” he asked. His brother glared at him.
“Yeah,” he said, “What’s it to you?” Yasuo only shook his head.
“They just seem so… beneath you,” he said. The younger brother glared at him as he waved him off.
“Oh and I should go after amoral women like you?” Shichiro challenged, “No thanks, you’ve got that covered.”
“Just saying,” the older brother offered. The younger brother smirked at him like his own kitsune.
“And how is the hunt for Anna going?” he asked. Yasuo glared at him.
“Shut up!” he hissed. Shichiro shrugged at him.
“Just saying,” he said back. An idea came into Shichiro’s mind after he said that. “Say,” he said, “Let’s see who can kill her first as a bet.” Yasuo looked at him oddly.
“How do you mean?” he asked. The younger brother gave him an innocent-looking smile.
“Oh, just a little bet,” he said. “Loser is subjected to ridicule for the rest of their life. What say you?” Yasuo thought about while Shichiro waited for a reply. His brother finally smiled at him.
“Okay then, I’ll take your bet!” he said.
“You’re on!” he said with a grin. The men bowed to seal the bet, but they aren’t the only ones after Anna.
He stood over his latest victim as he finished redressing himself. Her body lied bloody and half-eaten at his feet. He only ripped out and ate her lower jaw, wings, stomach, and her left breast. The remaining bite marks on the skin only suggested nibbling. He didn’t even get to the climax with her. Yet another angel became a victim of deviant hunger. This man didn’t even care if the body would be found out here in the park or not. Just like the others, she was just leftover parts left to be picked apart by wild animals. His shook his head unimpressed; they all tasted the same to him. He was sick of angels; this man was in the mood for a kitsune-tsukai. Lucky for him, he knew exactly where to find her. Not now, that wouldn’t be fun; he would wait and see her, three night’s time.