Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Halo ❯ Sexsomina ( Chapter 26 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Chapter Twenty-Six: Sexsomina:
Tsuzuki sat on the bed in a daze in their darkened hotel room as Anna gently rubbed on his shoulders.
“I’m still here for you,” she whispered. Tsuzuki didn’t respond. The woman lightly kissed him on the cheek. Anna got off the bed and walked outside to the balcony. She opened Tsuzuki’s phone and made another call. Anna tapped her foot as she waited.
“Hello?” an Osakan accent asked. Anna sprung to life.
“Watari-san?” she asked.
“Anna-san?” he asked, “How’s Tsuzuki?”
“He’s recovering,” she replied, “Found anything yet?”
“We found one case,” the scientist shinigami answered.
“Okay, what is it?” Anna whispered.
“Her name was Nakata Rieko,” he answered. The woman took in the beginning of this new information.
“What about her?” she asked.
“She isn’t exactly an angel,” Watari began, “Nakata-san was a drug addict with a drinking problem. She was also promiscuous and suicidal.” Anna nodded. Just as Dr. Yamashita said, she thought.
“How did she die?” the woman asked.
“It’s hard to say, really…” Watari mumbled with a puzzled tone in his voice.
“And her wrists?” Anna pressed for answers.
“Definitely Eda-Kimoto,” he confirmed.
“I see,” she said once she had the information she needed, “Thank you.”
“When are you and Tsuzuki coming back?” the scientist asked in a serious tone. Anna looked down at her feet.
“I don’t know,” she said in a rather quiet tone.
“Will it be soon?” Watari pressed her.
Anna didn’t answer; instead, she hung up the phone. Her stomach turned as reviewed what she learned recently in her head. It was just as she feared.
Dr. Yamashita, she thought. A summer breeze blew past her skirt and Anna felt her sense return.
I have to get back to Asato-kun, she thought. Anna turned and went back into the room. When she found the inside empty, Anna looked around, biting her lower lip.
“Asato-kun?” she whispered, “Where did you go?” The quiet put her mind in an uneasy place. She tried not to fear the worst. Where did he go? Anna thought. She kept looking in the room. The girlfriend didn’t even have her back on him that long. She placed her hands on her hips.
He couldn’t have gotten far, she thought. The woman tried to think where her boyfriend could’ve gone in this state. Suddenly, she noticed a light turned on in the bathroom on the other side of the room. Curious, Anna walked over to the open doorway.
“Asato-kun?” she asked as she peeked inside. Tsuzuki sat in the bathtub completely out of it. The cold water started spilling out as it kept running at full blast. His clothes were soaked through and through, but wouldn’t budge. Anna wandered inside as she tried to understand the scene unfolding before her.
“Asato-kun?” she asked, “Asato-kun? What are you doing?” The shinigami didn’t even look up. Anna’s heart began to sink when she noticed the tears streaming down his cheeks. She tried to swallow the lump in her throat.
“What’s the matter?” his beloved whispered. The knot in Anna’s heart tightened when he didn’t respond. She made it into the bathtub and climbed in on top of him. His girlfriend trembled as the cold hit her skin. Anna had to force herself to stay in the tub with him. She pulled onto her arms so desperately.
“Talk to me,” Anna pleaded, “What is the matter?” Tsuzuki didn’t speak as another tear ran down his cheek.
“I am a monster,” he mumbled with an ache in his heart.
“No,” Anna whispered, “You are not a monster! You are a good person! Many people love you! Hisoka loves you, Tatsumi loves you, Watari loves you, and I love you! You are loved, please don’t ever forget that! We all love you, come back to us!” The shinigami slowly woke up from his slump when her words reached him and saw Anna sitting before him in the tub.
“Anna-chan,” he began to say. She gently put her finger to his lips.
“Shhh,” his girlfriend whispered, “We don’t have to talk if you don’t want to.” Tsuzuki closed his mouth. He looked deep into her eyes. Anna gave him a somber look.
“We don’t even have to leave this tub,” she told him sounding like a mother to a scared child, “We can stay here until you’re ready to get out, okay?” Anna didn’t wait for him to speak as she pressed her forehead against his.
“I won’t leave you,” she murmured, “I am going to stay with you no matter what!” Tsuzuki pressed a kiss on the lips and Anna tenderly surrendered. He pushed his tongue into her mouth as he held her to his chest in a smothering way. Anna didn’t mind the pain or cold through their desperate necking.
Asato-kun needs this right now, she thought, He needs me right now.
I'll be your water bathing you cleanThe liquid peaceI'll be your ether you'll breathe me inYou won't releaseWell I've seen you suffer, I've seen you cry the whole night throughSo I'll be your water bathing you cleanLiquid blue
I'll be your father, I'll be your mother, I'll be your lover, I'll be yoursI'll be your father, I'll be your mother, I'll be your lover, I'll be yours
I'll be your liquor bathing your soul Juice that's pureAnd I'll be your anchor you'll never leaveShores that cureWell I've seen you suffer, I've seen you cry for days and daysSo I'll be your liquor, demons will drownAnd float away
I'll be your father, I'll be your mother, I'll be your lover, I'll be yoursI'll be your father, I'll be your mother, I'll be your lover, I'll be yoursI'll be your father, I'll be your mother, I'll be your lover, I'll be yoursYours...
--“I’ll Be Yours” by Placebo