Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Mistletoe Conspiracy Plot ❯ part 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Mistletoe Conspiracy Plot

By Mikarin

continuation... from part 4

Sorry it took so long, I was doing so well. But life got on my way.

(Previously...)

Maybe it would work if he simply took a nap under such warm cover. The strategy might work if he could make Tsuzuki think he has crushed him unconscious and rush him to the infirmary. That's right, play dead and maybe the big teddy bear will lose interest in him. That however would be difficult to do since his body seemed to be having a different idea altogether, reacting to the contact in a different fashion. His skin positively tingled and he couldn't control the light shivering up and down his spine as the man breathed down his neck making contact with his skin.

(Let's continue...)

Or at least it was a good idea up until the attack. Tsuzuki gnawed at his neck making doggie noises, as if trying to bite him. That sent an enticing shiver down his spine that made him involuntarily squeal. It was out before he could restrain it. He shut his eyes trying to concentrate in not breaking into laughter. He was trying his best kicking his heels to the ground. Now fingers were joining at the fun, tickling Hisoka at the ribs. He pressed his lips together tighter trying to contain himself from exploding, his eyes tearing up.

"Grrrr…. Aaaah!" He couldn't hold the screaming in.

It finally broke out of him. Like a little kid, he giggled, trying to roll out from under his attacker.

"Tsu- argh!… N-no… hehehe!… S-s-stop… hahaha!…"

Tsuzuki rolled him over to face him after a while. Already weak and dizzied from torture. Tsuzuki had joined in the fun laughing and occasionally squeaks would escape him watching his younger partner laughing uncontrollably and fighting a loosing battle trying to regain his composure to simply loose it a second later with a snorting noise, growling at himself for being so vocal and loosing his mind next giggling and laughing.

"N-no- more…. Hehehe! I- I give…"

Hisoka threw his head back, convulsing and writhing under Tsuzuki who never stopped tormenting him mercilessly. Up until Hisoka was having trouble breathing and catching his breathes between trying to get a word out of surrender and forced laughs. Hisoka was exhausted. His face had already gone through all the colors of the rainbow, except for one, the last. [1]

Tsuzuki landed over him, finally cutting him a break before he could pass out, literally, listening to his heart running to catch up. So fast, and not fast enough.

"I win." He sang like a child his victory, hearing his heaving partner fighting to breathe normally, lips parted, eyes closed, head thrown on to his side.

Tsuzuki moved his head and planted his chin over Hisoka's chest to watch him intently.

Hisoka was still fighting… at catching his next breath. Having a grown man's weight over him cutting his chances to inhale in less than half was not helping.

Meantime Tsuzuki was quite happy …and little guilty too.

Beautiful.

The thought escaped him before he realized. Hisoka's red cheeks deepened in color who simply didn't have the energy left to do anything else but lie there, completely spent.

An idea began to form in Tsuzuki's head. This is Christmas and he had been fighting for his mistletoe kiss. And since his partner had finally surrendered, he would take his prize. And without further ado, Tsuzuki moved and hovered over his partner's parted lips and met them with his own. This brought Hisoka's eyes to snap open. Little strength was left in him, he could barely move his hands to push him off if he could think that far.

Slowly, Tsuzuki kissed Hisoka. Having a breathless, chest heaving, and shivering young partner under him was a dream come true. The kiss itself was soft, sweet, deliriously sensuous and slow moving. "Hmm." Hisoka let a muffled moan escape his throat, incoherently. Tsuzuki felt encouraged. He thought that if Hisoka could find his brain he would complain and try to pry him off. As it happens, Tsuzuki had done a really good job of scrambling him enough to simply feel and let the forever 16-year-old's hormones do the rest.

Yes. He'd done it intentionally. He'd tickled him until there was no more oxygen left traveling to his brain. It worked, Watari.

Watari somewhere in his lab winked, flashing a brilliant smile and posing a victory 'V' with his loyal owl 003 perched on his head. Then the door swung open in the background and a disgruntled, fire-breathing dark figure entered, wrapped in shadows and glowing red oni eyes. Tatsumi was pissed… felt Watari as he rotated his head slowly and snickered nervously as the shadows were looking very evilly at him. Oh wait,… Tatsumi, by the door,… Watari changed his nervous grin to a smirk at the realization… Mistletoe!…

Tsuzuki could see that dreamy, unfocused look in his partner's eyes before he slowly began to close them again and knew he had more time. Hisoka didn't know what hit him. Yet.

Tsuzuki will probably pay for it later. And Hisoka will make him regret it. The boy could be evil, when he wanted. He was not afraid to use any underhanded methods necessary. He could one amp Tatsumi given enough motivation. And this definitely guaranteed it.

So if Tsuzuki was going to get punished for this… might as well make it worth it all the way. He delved his tongue inside the secret hideout of one very sweet Kurosaki Hisoka, by the taste of it. No wonder he doesn't like sweets, he's sweet enough as it is...

Tsuzuki tests the waters of their relationship and Hisoka slaps him for it. That was the day to day activities. But as of late-Hisoka's suffering delayed reaction times. Tsuzuki commented to Watari a few days ago.

Maybe he was getting him used to it, too tired to fight back, or braking him down. Watari responded.

Whichever the case, he wasn't gaining enough ground. Too slow. Both men agreed.

Tsuzuki had cried out of frustration one time during a mission with Watari and Hisoka. Tatsumi had made the crazy scientist come along. That cheap bastard had done it again and to save a few yen found them an abandoned home to stay the night. At least it had water, but no electricity. All would've been fine, a candle lit dinner for two and the moon, sleeping next to each other in the same room for warmth. But Watari had come along and Hisoka arranged it so Watari was in the middle. While Hisoka had gone out for dinner and supplies Tsuzuki flopped himself in the middle of the backyard and howled at the moon. Watari came out and convinced him there's more than one way to skin a cat or woe a cat in this case.

The latest of Watari's plans was a work in progress… If all else fails, get him dunk with eggnog tonight, courtesy of the Hokkaido girls. He would seek them onto him. By now, everyone knew and wanted to help at seeing how slow things were progressing so they made it their Christmas gift for Tsuzuki to help him get the best present in Meifu.

Everyone except for Tatsumi and Terazuma. They chose to see nothing, hear nothing and say nothing, much less do. Terazuma wouldn't dare lift a finger to help make him happy and Tatsumi didn't see the profit in wasting his time.

Tsuzuki suddenly felt a very relaxed, limped body under him, a small, quiet snore was being produced from within that compact chest, not yet making its way out. A rhythm was forming as he loosened his hold on those now raw kissed, red lips.

He passed out. Between the tickling and short spurts of air through his lungs he was exhausted and the following attack blocking his wind pipe had done him in.

Tsuzuki sweatdropped when he noticed. After studying his partner's features with great interest he lifted himself, boy under his arms, and leveled him on the couch. He sat on the floor watching him for a few more minutes. He was really out like a light.

He even tried poking his cheeks. No reaction. He really felt like crying.

Guilt trip in progress… but grin on his face. Mmm, he couldn't quite build it up into a crescendo. He shook it off 'puppy style'.

Depress and frustrated was all he got.

Oh well,… He tried his best. He had been trying for months already…. Well not months, more like forever…no…ever since…but Hisoka just wasn't ready, too soon, and neither was he so… Argh! Even with help he was moving slower than a slug…

He pondered for a bit on the mating habits of slugs why with being so slow and being so small and easily killed under one's foot… just how do they go about it? Augh, how awful. There are plenty of them so they must have a way… or do they just multiply asexually? That he never imagined. And he'd dealt with plenty of them in his garden.

Maybe sweets were in order now that his partner was not watching. He checked one more time on him. Yup, out. He gave him a soft peck on the lips.

Wakaba was sure to bake a pile of goods for the night's events and Watari was gathering the drinks. Yuma and Saya had promised an eggnog to be remembered and Konoe talked Tatsumi into letting them rent a karaoke machine. All was good. Decorations were on their way and his job was to simply keep from eating anything until it was time. But who could resist. They were just there, unsupervised, just calling his name.

Tsuzuki, my love…. Coming loves of my life…. Hearts…hearts…hearts…. [2]





TBC... part 6 next

A/N: [1] If anyone knows what is like to have a laughing attack, this is what it's like, you laugh uncontrollably until you start turning red, gasping for air. Is quite disabilitating.
I used to have this attack every time this guy, a friend really, used to look at me with a sort of serious look and he would stare at me with it quite intentionally. It set me off my rocket. I would just start laughing and build it up until I ran out of breath. One day I actually couldn't stop, turned blue, literally, and fell of my chair. My friends, they actually saw me turn colors. Somehow I found this guy's stare hilarious. It worked every time. That time, I think I did pass out. Everything went pretty foggy and dizzy, just the lights. I don't remember the falling on the grown nearly hyperventilating. With no air left. I was still laughing.
Just thought I'd share that in case you couldn't believe someone can actually pass out from laughing too much, too hard.

[2] Doesn't he remind you of some one...? Someone in white gloves.