Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Mistletoe Conspiracy Plot ❯ part 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Mistletoe Conspiracy Plot

By Mikarin
continuation... from part 6 Another update. Yay me. Finally. Sorry for the horrible delay but I have been very busy. Better late than never. At least that's what I say. Oh, and thanks for the reviews on this story and my little valentine quick fic.

(Previously...)

This time, they will have pictures. Yuma retrieved a Polaroid camera from the bag and set it aside.

Both bubbling with excitement, greedy hands pounced for their hapless, unsuspecting victim….

(Let's continue...)


Wakaba got ready to leave after Tsuzuki showered her with complements and she gave him a couple of more baked apples to sample. And made him promise to guard the food, not eat it.

"But what better place to keep it safe." He argued.

Who could argue with that logic?

Watari, had been quiet. Planning….

They where by the door, he was ready to leave the kitchen with his friends when they heard a cry that howled through the halls.

Tsuzuki's ear perk up and suddenly he was no longer puppy. He's eye narrowed and took off in a run, fast. Watari tried to keep up.

It had sounded awfully familiar.

He got to his office door and it was locked.

Hisoka!

He glued his ear to the door to hear better. He could hear motion, giggles and…. Tsuzuki wanted in. He was sure that had been Hisoka a moment ago.

"Hisoka!" He called out loud worried about what could be happening on the other side.

Watari and Wakaba arrived behind him in time to see him pull a fuda out of his pocket and try to disintegrate the door. Watari grabbed his hand before he could do it.

"Wait! Tsuzuki, don't you have a key?"

He shook his head no. "Soka-chan has it. Hehe, he thinks I'm irresponsible."

"There's a way." Watari took a small vial out of his coat pocket and unscrewed it. "Hold your noses, it's quite powerful." After the warning, Tsuzuki moved aside and let Watari have a crack at the door.

Watari opened the little vial and with its dropper poured a few drops into the key hole. Counted to three.

"Give it a go." Tsuzuki twisted the knob and it gave.

Immediately the door swung opened and the sight threw him into the room. His mouth gasped, loudly, and…

Watari and Wakaba peeked behind.

"Wow!" Watari stood by the door jaw dropped to the floor.

Wakaba simply reached into her pocket. And drew a little camera she likes to carry around for surprises such as this.

Hisoka was cornered. As the door opened his eyes dropped closed and his face flushed red. Tsuzuki. The idiot went still and got that silly grin on his face. Grinning like an idiot, Hisoka noted. Drool beginning to form with his mouth hanging open.

He did his best to try and recover some dignity, and crossed his arms trying to cover himself. A little whimper escaped him. Tsuzuki was not doing anything, just standing there. Everyone just… there looking at him. A flash woke him and glared at Wakaba who just got a shot of him. One more wouldn't matter, right?

They already had plenty. Saya was still trying to get him to drop his guard with a tube and brush of mascara on her hand. Yuma held a handful of fresh polaroids and the camera still on her hand.

Neither bothered to look behind to see who entered, they knew.

"Tsuzuki, close your gap hole and get them away from me!" He cried out angrily. It was already embarrassing that Terazuma could freak out with his touch. He didn't need to dress the part too.

While Hisoka was passed out, they played dress up with him, unconscious. They were putting the finishing touches on him when he woke up to the tickling sensation of feathery touches on his face.

Hisoka sported a beautiful short cocktail dress. The dress simply stunning in a bright red satin and lace that made the green of his eyes even greener and much more prominent after the brown eyeliner they used to accentuate them with a soft dusty pink eye shadow. His cheeks looked softer too, dusted with a nice petal rose color and light gloss over those fine lips. They even threw in pair of dressy evening pumps.

Tsuzuki was forming a puddle below. Hisoka has great ankles. Then he noticed the thin ankle bracelet around one of them. It was so simple he almost missed it, except for the moment in which Hisoka chose to move slightly, it sparkled just right against the light skin. Hisoka looked…Wow. He worked his way up that accessorized limb until he made it to those stunning set of bejeweled eyes. His own eyes grew bigger in astonishment. Enchanting. Mesmerizing. Breathtaking.

Hisoka was angry and embarrassed. He hated being the center of attention. It made him self-conscious.

"I think Tsuzuki agrees with our masterpiece, Saya." Yuma beamed and aimed the camera.

Hisoka's eyes narrowed a bit, and that's when Yuma took the shot.

"Hisoka truly is beautiful." Saya sighted loudly. "I'm so jealous. His skin is even softer than ours." She pouted.

Hisoka growled.

Tsuzuki was still drooling. Watari was grinning like a madman and Wakaba was still capturing everything on film.

Tsuzuki couldn't help it. His heart skipped a beat when Hisoka narrowed his eyes and later growled. It was too sexy. He wanted to drop dead right now, again, just so he could say he died happy.

This had been one of his secret fantasies, one of the early ones. But he never imagined he could look so good. His little partner was beautiful, he sighted. The only other fantasy that involved a dress, was a French maid's outfit. He couldn't tear himself away from those eyes, even when his eyebrow was twitching in annoyance. He saw it coming but didn't realize it was going to hit him even though it was coming straight at him.

Hisoka had had enough. He removed one of his heeled shoes and threw it with anger at Tsuzuki. "Snap out of it you hentai."

Ahaha! He had almost forgotten. Hisoka can feel his thoughts. The heel hit him squarely on the face falling back all the way to the floor.

Swirly-eyed Tsuzuki lifted himself seated on the floor, legs sprawled.

"Ouchie!" He grabbed his head with both hands, and lost his balance, tipping backwards, long legs and all flapping his arms like a bird.

Hisoka growled angrier than before and got ready to stampede his way out. He hadn't figured out just where his previous clothing had ended up until Tsuzuki, trying to hold himself from hitting the floor once again tipping backward, managed to knock a bag by the couch on the other side.

He felt uncomfortable. He felt his underwear too snug for comfort and wanted to snag at where it clanged, everywhere. Wait… He wasn't wearing his usual boxers.

Whaaaa! He panicked, the rest of his skin getting redder and his face growing hotter attempting to cover himself lower, bracing himself. He felt so naked… he hissed defensibly at both proud, giggly girls in utter horror.

"Aw! Soka-chan even has nicer calves." Yuma whined. "Must be all that sword swinging."

"Don't forget lace," she turned to look at Tsuzuki no longer swirling his eyes and beginning to focus again in the red-clad youth. "He's wearing a very trim pair of pink lace panties." Saya sparkled.

Eyeing his orange shirt peeking out of the bag Tsuzuki had knocked over, he figured, pants would be there too.

She didn't have to share that with everyone, Hisoka hissed some more, frustrated that he didn't see an opening to escape through and wishing the earth would swallow him.

Tsuzuki and Watari, both reacted by squirting a nosebleed at Saya's loud comment. Wakaba simply extended her hand at each, giving both a tissue from out of one of her pockets.

Watari broke into laughter at his sudden loss of blood. Hisoka just wanted to disappear into the wall and inched himself further into the corner of the walls. Tsuzuki was tying to hold back the gusher and racking his brains to figure out how to talk Hisoka into letting him take a peek.

Hisoka suddenly launched himself at Tsuzuki's seated form on the floor with fury…

Haha, Tsuzuki forgot again, how easy Hisoka could feel his thoughts.

But no, that was not everything that had Hisoka bolting after Tsuzuki in a blind fit of anger.

Hisoka suddenly remembered.

TBC... part 8 next

A/N: Tan - tan - tan!!! Aw, I love torturing Hosika in a fun way. He's just too fun... One can never fail to get a raise out of him. Please keep track of this story, it can only grow, even if it looks like I'm writing it for next year instead of last.