Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ only just in a bad mood ❯ only just in a bad mood ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Only just in a bad mood

I know, the title really sucks *sweatdrops* and this is just a weird little ficlet about Soka-chan. It's really creepy but that's how I felt today. Oh and with the grammar and so on, please forgive me, but I naturally don't speak English. Ok then, now *enjoy*

Hisoka knew, there's something really strange today. First his day started as usual. He woke up, got dressed, went to work. He meet a hyperactive Tsuzuki who started to whine at him, when Hisoka had punched him, for trying to hug him. Then an overjoyed Watari tried to sip an oh so mysterious liquid in his coffee. A really annoyed Tatsumi stomped in their office and dragged a now pretty sad Watari out with the words "Don't you have something better to do with the budget I gave you?" And finally two really sweet and innocent girls, better known as Yuma and Saya, visited them and dressed him up in an oh so amazing and sweet dress. Which suited him oh so well. Oh and I forgot, which made him look even prettier than he was already, excuse the sarcasm. So it's after all just a normal day in his time as an Shinigami. And now he sat in the library with a normally really interesting book in his lab. But today was it rather annoying. Nothing he did could make him feel calm or enjoyed like every other day. But the strangest thing was that he didn't felt anything more negative around him, no Muraki, no really unnerving things, nothing except, that he felt himself in a bad mood. Suddenly came loud shouting from the first bookshelves. "Hisoka!" It seemed that Tsuzuki did something annoying again like drop Hisokas teapot, cause his sorry whining puppy-voice sounded like he were drowning in self-pity. But not today, Hisoka wasn't going to let Tsuzuki get this through. Not with him. He stomped forward to the large overgrown kid an the floor. He didn't know why but he couldn't shout at this thing there. He wasn't really frustrated, he wasn't even really angry! "What did you do, Tsuzuki?" He asked surprisingly soft, so that Tsuzuki lifted his head from his hands and looked at him a little bit startled. His Inu-ears switched. "I... it really was an accident! Please Hisoka don't kill me! Please!" he nearly cried but was interrupted by Hisokas calm voice. "Only say, what you did and I'm promising, that I'm not going to hurt you for it, okay?" Tsuzuki looked at Hisoka as if he had grown two heads. "Äh? o... ok... I... burnt your paperwork... it really was an accident... Terazuma... he stole my doughnut... sorry..." But Hisoka didn't really heard what Tsuzuki was apologising for. It was strange... even after that he didn't felt any anger not even a little bit annoyed. Maybe if he could blame someone a little bit... maybe than he wouldn't be that bad mooed. And Hisoka punished Tsuzuki... for what ever. "Ah! Soka-chan! You said you wouldn't punish me for what I've done, your so mean, Itai!" Strange but even now he didn't felt any better. He looked at Tsuzuki who cried on the floor. "I haven't punished you for what you've done!" "Äh?" And Hisoka stomped away. Tsuzuki looked really worried after him.

That was frustrating Hisoka thought after several hours going around. He was in a bad mood, but he didn't even did know why. And it didn't even helped to punch Tsuzuki. He was so in thought that he didn't saw on his way and stomped right away in Tsuzuki, who had got himself a doughnut from the cafeteria. "Hisoka! Look at your way!" Hisoka lifted his head and starred into the big grinning face of Tsuzuki. Shit, he blushed, why had the Idiot to stand in his way? Shit, fucking shit! Than he got an idea, maybe he had to do the opposite of what he had done befor, maybe he wanted some affection, but didn't knew it. Ok, ok affection. Yes he wanted affection, affection from Tsuzuki ok, he was pretty fond of Tsuzuki, maybe a little bit more then fond, a large bit more then fond. But in no way in this world he would Tsuzuki kiss. Maybe Tsuzuki didn't liked Hisoka, yeah it really was too risky. He went back to reality as the thing of his affections stepped a step closer, a little bit too close for a friendly way and took his chin in his hands. No way! He dreamed, yeah he dreamed. Or he was dead and in heaven, shit, he already was dead. But all this thoughts were blown away as Tsuzuki slowly meet Hisokas lips with himself. And in this small moment Hisoka invented that Tsuzuki could kiss really well, more than well! Oh shit, he wanted more. So much to his hypersensual Teenagehormones. Ok, then kiss back. He thought. And he did. Amazingly, there was no other word for it. When the kiss ended Hisoka waited, a little while. It was bit too bad to leave the warmth of Tsuzukis arms. Then he lifted his hand and punched Tsuzuki in the side. The overgrown puppy whined loud. "Itai, Soka-chan you're so mean! For what was this?" Hisoka pulled Tsuzuki to him and kissed him lightly. Then he smirked. "Nothing, I'm only, just in a bad mood."

Ok. See? Hope you could read it. I would really like to hear your comment. Thanks ^^

Your yari