Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Puppies and Owls! ❯ Problems ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

^^^^^^

Puppies and Owls!

Chapter three: Problems

^^^^^^

"Thank you and have a nice day!" the girl smiled as Muraki picked up the bag with toys and the small cage with Watari.

Muraki smiled back. "The same to you. Me might meet again when you least expect it" he said as he turned and left the shop.

Tsuzuki was so glad that he had been let down on the floor that he rushed out through the open doors before Muraki. `Yes! I can run on my own! I m freeeeehhh!!' He ended his thoughts as the chain collar was pulled tightly around his neck. He stopped all of a sudden and was pulled of his paws. "A-air…" he wheezed as he stood and went closer to Muraki to get some slack on the chain. "Why do you have to bee so mean to me and Watari, Muraki? I mean putting poor little Watari in a cage! Don't you feel bad about that?" Tsuzuki asked as he walked beside Muraki.

Watari jumped around on the small iron stick in the cage. He looked down the best he could and scowled. "Little? That was rude!"

Muraki just chuckled when he heard Tsuzuki's question. "You are talking to a man that kills an innocent woman when she least expect it. Even though I always wanted you I didn't expect that when I finally had you, you would be another species…"

Tsuzuki smiled inside. Why hadn't he thought of that earlier? Muraki couldn't molest him as long as he was a dog! `This potion has its good sides! As long as I don't change back in front of Muraki, I'll be fine!' the pup thought as he trotted down the street. The collar suddenly didn't feel all that bad…

"What are you smiling at? I mean, you are being treated like dog when you have the mind of a human!" Watari asked as he stopped jumping around on the little stick.

Tsuzuki looked at Watari with a big smile. "Tell you later" he said and turned to Muraki. "How far is it to your apartment? I need to go to the bathroom…" Tsuzuki whined.

Muraki chuckled and stopped. Kneeling down on one knee, he patted Tsuzuki on the head. "Bathroom? Tsuzuki-san, you are to cute"

"What do you mean with that? Of course bathroom! I need to take a leek and therefore I need a bathroom!" Tsuzuki said like Muraki just playing stupid.

Muraki laughed merrily.

"What the heck is wrong with you?!" Tsuzuki barked and flattened his ears. "What is so darn funny?!"

"Tsuzuki-kun" Watari piped up from his cage. The little owl was also laughing and the huge glasses were sliding down his beak. When he stopped laughing and saw that he had Tsuzuki's attention, he continued. "You are a dog. A canine. A puppy. As all humans and dogs know, dogs don't use the bathroom to do their… stuff…" he said and blushed a little at the end. "Therefore we were laughing"

Tsuzuki looked at the confused. "Then where am I supposed to go… HELL NO!!" he screamed, howling to other humans.

Muraki stopped laughing but still smiled amused. "Figured it out, Tsuzuki-san?"

Tsuzuki shock his head back and forth. "There is no way in hell that I m going to do my `business' near a tree or something like that with YOU watching me!! There is no way!!" he yelled. `What did I say earlier? This potion had its good sides? Erase that!'

Muraki scratched the pup behind the ear. "No need to worry about that, Tsuzuki-san. You can be assured that I m not going to watch. I'll just release you in the park" he said and stood once again.

Watari and Tsuzuki looked at him like he had grown two heads. "Release him? Are you really Muraki Kazutaka? I mean, Muraki would never let Tsuzuki go just like that!" Watari said and tilted his head. The glasses slipped of his face and the blond owl yelped in panic. "My glasses!!"

"Watari is right! You know that I can run away as soon as you release the leash from the collar. How do you know that you can trust me?" Tsuzuki asked as he got the urge to scratch his left ear and did so. It felt strange but good.

Muraki smiled knowingly and sat down on a bench. Picking up the bag with toys, he fetched a tennis ball. Looking down at the ball he addressed the pup. "By looking at your behavior the last half an hour I have noticed that you don't just look like a dog but you behave just like one. The way you just scratched yourself with your hind leg and not with your front one. The way you panted when the girl at the shop scratched you on the belly, an action which I found really cute. I believe that your mind has been combined with your dog side. I know now that you will react the same way as a dog when I drop this tennis ball. To show you how certain I am, I'll unleash you" he said and did just that.

Tsuzuki fumed. "Now that was the most stupid thing I have ever heard! Why would I be interested-"

The ball dropped and rolled along the street.

"- in a stupid, bad tasting…. BALL!!" he panted when he spotted the green ball rolling past him. Jumping up on his paws he gave chase. `Why am I running after it? Never mind! Must capture it!'

Watari managed to set the glasses back on when he saw the puppy run after the ball. Laying a wing over his eyes he sighed. "He is hopeless. Giving in to his instincts…"

Muraki watched the pup and then turned to the owl. "So you say that he is weak minded?" he asked and searched for something in the bag. "I believe I can prove you wrong"

Watari removed his wing when he heard the door to the cage being opened. Looking down at the hand that reached into the cage he spotted a grey little toy… "MOUSE!!" Watari's owl instinct told him to jump the mouse and soon he had both his claws and beak attached to the mouse. With his small beak he ripped the stuffed animal open and pulled the cotton out.

Muraki giggled when he saw the owl. "Hopeless, ne? you fell into the same trap. Tsuzuki-san! Come here boy!" he called for the pup that had caught the ball and was busy chewing on it.

Tsuzuki heard Muraki call for him and even though he had told himself that he wouldn't return to the evil doctor, his dog side had another idea. With his tail wagging, Tsuzuki trotted over to Muraki with the ball. Before he could reach him though, he dropped the ball and ran off.

Muraki watched as the pup vanished behind the corner. Getting a bit angry, he grabbed the cage with the owl that was still tearing away on the mouse. He was determined to catch the puppy. `Was I wrong? Maybe Tsuzuki-san isn't affected by the dog instinct…' he thought and was about to walk around the corner.

"Hey! Stay where you are! You promised me that I could do my business in private!" Tsuzuki's voice snapped before the silver haired man could round the corner. "As soon as I m finished, I'll get that ball!"

^^^^^

Tatsumi raised his eyebrows when he finally realized where he and Hisoka had ended up. In their search for a perfect gift for Watari, they had entered a shop they believed were a cloth shop. Oh boy they were wrong.

Hisoka tried to pull away from the girls that were at the moment tying pink ribbons into his hair. They were giggling and `kawaii', `pretty boy' were heard. "Let me go! I didn't say that you could do this to me! Tatsumi-san! Help me!" Hisoka called as he tried to struggle from their grip.

Tatsumi started forwards when he was grabbed from behind. He turned around and saw four girls staring at him. "Um… might I help you?" he asked politly.

The girls giggled and grabbed his arms, dragging him to a chair beside Hisoka. "Your turn, sweet stuff!" they said and soon Tatsumi was overpowered.

He tried to struggle but he was always pushed back into the chair. "Let me go! We don't have time for this!"

One girl smiled brightly at them. "If you just sit there and let the students do their work, we'll offer you two hours at our own spa! Massage, hot bath, face treatment, everything on us if you do this tiny favor…"

Hisoka and Tatsumi looked at each other. They nodded and leaned back. Who could say no to a free time at a spa?

^^^^^

"I maybe shouldn't have eaten all that cotton… I feel funny…" Watari said.

Tsuzuki was one again leashed, but this time he walked with a bowed head. "I feel so ridiculous. I think like my old self, but still give in to my dog side. How embarrassing isn't that?" he asked no one in particular.

Muraki chuckled as he walked forwards his apartment. "That is cute. We are here. I believe that you can't walk on your own until we reach my apartment" he said and scoped up the pup under his free arm.

The amethyst eyed pup yelped as he was lifted and couldn't help but struggle. "Why not? I m not tired!" he argued as Muraki entered the building.

"And I believe you, no I carry you because you have such dirty paws from when you walked through that puddle of mud a half an hour ago. That was unnecessary" he said with a frown as he entered the elevator. There was a small table attached to the wall of the elevator and he placed the pup there.

"But it was so fun! I can't help it if I like puddles!" Tsuzuki said and panted as he recalled all the splashing he had created.

All of a sudden Watari started to make weir noises. He was couching and wheezing as he bended over the small stick.

Tsuzuki instantly panicked. "O my god, Watari! Are you ok? Muraki you are a doctor! Help him!!" Tsuzuki begged as he gazed into the small cage. "Don't die on me!" he yelled at the small owl.

Watari couched one last time before a big ball of smile and hair landed on the floor of the cage. The small owl panted and shook from the shock.

Muraki looked at the small mess. "Cotton ball. He'll be fine. Owls often cough up hair ball from their meals" he informed the two.

Tsuzuki listened and then frowned at the owl. "Watari?"

"Y-yeah…?" the blond owl asked as he regained his breath.

"Remind me not to get an owl. That was disgusting!"

^^^^^

Well, I have been busy and never gotten the time to write on this fic. This chapter may be small, but I'll try to make the next one a bit longer!