Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Puppies and Owls! ❯ Dang it! ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Xxxx
 
Puppies and Owls!
 
Chapter fourteen: Dang it!
 
Xxxx
 
“Yo, Elem! Have ya seen this? We got company”
 
Hisoka and Tatsumi looked up at the young female teen. She had leather skin pants and a red top that showed of her belly. Her hair was dyed pink and it hadn't been brushed for at least a month or so. Her face was covered in pricings and makeup.
 
Hisoka was startled by the sight and tried to dash of when the teen lifted him up. “Tatsumi! Bite her or something! I want down!” the bunny cried as he was hugged tightly to her chest. He blushed hard when he found himself between her… you know… “Tatsumi! Help!” he called and wiggled hard in her grip.
 
“What's happenin over here, Hison? Found something?” a man asked. He looked to be around the same age as the girl and had almost similar cloths. The man, probably the Elem guy, looked down at the bunny and smirked. “Seem to like ya” he told the girl before looking to the cockatoo on the floor. “Whoa, what do we got here? A cockatoo-woo” he said and kneeled down. “That's so cool ya know. Wonder if it talks…” he wondered and reached out a hand forward the bird.
 
Tatsumi glared at the offending hand. Screeching he flapped his wings and settled on a box that stood in one of the shelves. He took a good look around to see what kind of shop they had ended up in.
 
The store wasn't big or very crowded. The shelves where up against the walls and along the far wall, by the door, was a counter. He saw that there was animal stuff in here but it still didn't look like a pet shop. Instead of dog food and such there was small animal cloths on the shelves. He saw a woman standing by one of the shelves and in her arms sat a poodle. The poor animal wore a small pink tutu.
 
Elem looked up at the cockatoo that had landed on a shelve in the same level as his face. “Groovy, it can fly! Can ya talk, dude? Polly wants a cracker?” he asked and laughed.
 
Tatsumi sighed. “Baka”
 
Elem stopped laughing and looked at the bird. “What did you say?” he asked.
 
Hison rubbed Hisoka's ears hard as she laughed at her fiancée. “He called ya a Baka! Neat, it knows that you are one! Ha ha!”
 
Elem frowned. “Shut your yap, Hison! Don't say that again, feather brain or I'll pluck you!” he threatened.
 
Hisoka looked up, winching when he was rubbed to hard. “He understood you, Tatsumi? How?” he asked and tried to struggle free.
 
Tatsumi tilted his head. “I think they understand short sentences like `baka' and such. I'll try something else” he said and looked at the fuming man. “Tatsumi”
 
Elem lifted one eyebrow. “What did ya say, feather duster?” he asked.
 
Tatsumi ignored the remark. “Tatsumi” he said again. Maybe he could talk them out from this mess.
 
Elem snorted. “Tasuue? What the heck is that supposed to mean?”
 
Tatsumi sighed. “You baka. Can't even understand anything. Baka, baka”
 
“Don't call me that!!”
 
”Then you stop calling me feather duster, feather brain and such!!” he snapped. The few customers in the shop looked at the cockatoo that was screeching at the shop owner.
 
Hison wrinkled her nose. “You are rude aren't ya, Tweety-baby?” she told the bird and then jumped one before smiling brightly. “I just got the greatest idea, honey!” she told her fiancée.
 
“What, pumpkin?”
 
Hison held up Hisoka and smiled wider. “Why don't we dress them up and put them in the window? They are cute enough to be our commercial!” she said and turned Hisoka around to face her. “Ain't you a cutie, hu?” he asked and kissed him on top of the head. “Yes you are, yes you are! Such a sweet bunny wunny!”
 
Hisoka tried to bite her when she kissed him on the face and pinched his cheeks. He whined as he was placed inside a box. “Eww, lipstick in the fur! Not bad enough that I have to be humiliated but now I have filth where I can't wash it of! I can't wait until we turn back to humans. At least I'll have hands…”
 
Elem looked up at the cockatoo. “You to, loud mouth. Get in or ya friend will get hurt”
 
Tatsumi flapped down and landed beside Hisoka in the box. He looked up when the lid was put on before looking at the bunny. “We have to play along for now until Tsuzuki and Watari comes. At least this is better then being with Muraki” he said and yelped when the box was lifted.
 
Hisoka nodded. “I hope that they will hurry… I m starting to dislike boxes… and being called `bunny wunny'”
 
Xxxx
 
Tsuzuki pressed his back against the wall of the office he had been locked into. He didn't want to stand up since he was still uncomfortable down… there… After his fifteen minute torture he had been thrown in the office while the vet called for his `owner'.
 
`I hope Watari is ok. I know that I m going to be fine since this place is made for runaway dogs and I have a `owner' but Watari is only a owl… I m worried' he sighed and placed his head between his front paws. `I'll kill Muraki for this'
 
The sound of someone walking down the hall outside the office door caught Tsuzuki's attention. He sat up and tried to listen to the voices that were coming from outside.he walked closer to the door to hear better.
 
“So that dog is yours? I was about to call you when we had done the vet check” `That voice belongs probably to the vet. Can't remember his name. Dang this dog brain! All it seems to remember is the horrible things that happens to you!'
 
“Well, I knew that such fine workers like you would find my dog and take good care of him” `Hey, I don't recognize that voice… Can it be Muraki?'
 
“I guess you want the id back, it is in the office along with the pup. Say, what is it's name? He is such a cute pup” `Well I can't help it if am adorable. The looks is natural I guess'
 
“His name? It is Tsuzuki-san. I named him after a nice man I used to know. I don't know what happened to him” `That confirms it! It's Muraki! I m doomed! He's going to look me up in his apartment until the potion wears of and then my life is over! The horror!!'
 
Tsuzuki quickly looked around the room for a way to escape. The only exist was the door he had come through. `As soon as the doors open, I m so going to run for it' He jogged over to the door and waited. “There is no way I m going back to Muraki and his sadistic cat of his!”
 
The footsteps stopped just outside the door and after a few seconds it opened. Closing his eyes tightly he blindly ran through the open door. He spotted the white coats of the vet and Muraki as he dashed between their legs and down the hall. `I m free! Whoo ho!' he cheered and looked over his shoulder. When he saw the persons by the door he gasped. “But that is not…”
 
WHAM
 
The vet winched when he saw the poor animal slam into the wall down the hall. “Oh, dear. That must have hurt” he said and glanced over to the person beside him. “He does this often?”
 
`Muraki' smiled and shook his head. “No, this is the first time but Tsuzuki-san has such a think skull that I think he'll be just fine. A bit dizzy but fine” he smiled. Shaking hands with the vet and receiving Tsuzuki's id he bid the man farewell before walking over to the pup.
“Why on earth did you do that for? It hurt just to watch”
 
Tsuzuki shook his head to clear of the dizziness. “W-Watari? But how?” he asked when he was picked up by the blond scientist. The pup rubbed his head as good as he could with one of his paws. “Ite” He looked at Watari's cloths and frowned. “Where did you get those cloths? They look almost like the ones you usually wear”
 
Watari laughed. “It's the vet's uniform. I snatched his coat and told him that I was also a vet that works in nearby town. He fell for it so I m not complaining”
 
“But weren't you just locked up in a small rat cage?” Tsuzuki asked as they stepped out from the pound.
 
Watari placed the pup on the ground and pointed a thumb at himself. “I m great at picking locks that if I weren't happy with my work, I should become a thief. I feel the effects of the potion returning so we better get going. We have to find Bon and Tatsumi before Muraki does” he said and walked forwards the street. He yelped when his right arm was twisted behind his back and a hand covered his mouth.
 
“You shouldn't worry so much about them, Watari-san. It's you and Tsuzuki-san that are in trouble”
 
Tsuzuki sighed and turned to face Muraki. “I knew it. Dang it, Muraki! Leave us alone!” he growled.
 
Muraki chuckled and smirked over Watari's shoulder. “Where is the fun in that?”
 
Xxxx
 
“I truly hope that we can find a way to escape without Tsuzuki's and Watari's help. I don't want to be seen like this! Pink is not my colour!” Hisoka muttered as he sat behind the large viewing window to Elem's Pet Cloths Shop.
 
Tatsumi bowed his head. “You are right” he said and turned his head when a few persons laughed at the sight of the two.
 
Hisoka turned his back to the viewers and blushed. “Right in what? That we must escape?”
Tatsumi shook his head. “No… Pink is not your colour”
 
Xxxx