Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Puppies and Owls! ❯ How embarrassing! ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Xxxx
 
Eh, I forgot: Miss my chapters? How can you? Buhuhuhu…. Na, seriously, thanks for reviewing! Always nice to see a review from you!
 
RuByMoOn17: Why thanks! I guess I took a little to much time with this chap… gomen.
 
Yaminokaitou: Why thanks! And I do agree: Poor Hisoka-kun… hehehe…
 
Vampiric Seras Victoria: I don't know about pink not being Hisoka's colour…. I just bought a dj from a friend and he wore a pink dress for Muraki in it. He was so cute… but in this fic, pink is not his colour.
 
Shinigami-Tsuzuki: Ahh! You tricked me!! You said that writer's block could be cured by writing other fics but now I have writer's block on them all! Bite her Tsuzuki! )
 
Sakura Blossom-Cilla-85: Ewww… do you think Tsuzuki would want to bite him there? I
sure wouldn't!
 
Xxxx
 
Puppies and Owls!
 
Chapter fifteen: How embarrassing!
 
Xxxx
 
Tsuzuki growled at the doctor. Why couldn't Muraki leave them alone? “Let Watari go, Muraki! I'll bite you if you don't!”
 
Muraki chuckled and wrenched the arm in his hand further. “Are you sure that you would risk attacking me while I have him in my grasp? I don't think…” he stopped when he felt the arm in his hand vanish, leaving only a sleeve in it's place. “….so…”
 
“Ha ha, sucker! You forgot that I can turn back! Being an owl rules!” Watari shouted and hopped out from the pile of cloths. He didn't get far though as he noticed that he was trapped in something. “Tsuzuki… a little help here…” he begged. Even if he had managed to get out from Muraki's grasp didn't mean that the doctor could grab him again.
 
Tsuzuki stared as Watari changed back into an owl. Rushing forwards he grabbed the bundle of cloths that the owl was trapped in and dashed away from the confused looking doctor.
 
Muraki let go of the coat and frowned. “This is getting annoying. Just wait you two, I still have a few tricks up my sleeve” he smiled and turned around and vanished into the darkness of the ally. “I just need to arrange a few things before I put my plan into action”
 
Xxxx
 
Tsuzuki almost collapsed when the weight of the bundle finally set in. He dropped it on the ground and panted. Looking at the bundle his heart stopped. “Um… Watari…”
 
Watari finally untangled himself and ruffled his feathers. “Finally I'm out! What the heck did I get caught in anyway?” he asked and looked behind him. He tilted his head and frowned. “I got stuck in the boxers? Humiliating. A grown man that can't find his way in a lousy pair of boxers… what will Tatsumi think?” he sighed and turned to the pup. He noted the disgusted look on his friend's face. “What's the matter?” he asked.
 
Tsuzuki felt a bit ill as the information finally sunk in. “I had a pair of USED boxers in my mouth? USED?! Blahch! I need grass now or at least a tube of toothpaste!” he howled and rolled over to his back. “If I die now it's your fault! What an awful way to die! Poisoned by my friend's used boxers!”
 
“Hey! They were clean when I found them and I was in them only for a few minutes!! You ain't going to die!” Watari piped up and flapped his wings madly. “Get up from the ground and let's find Bon and Tatsumi!” he said, wanting to change the subject.
 
Tsuzuki rolled back onto his paws and let his tongue hang out between his teeth. Letting the owl hop up on his head he started down in a random direction. “Okay, okay. How can you be sure that they were unused? The owner could have worn them…. I'm not feeling so good…” he whined.
 
“If you must know, I found them in a shopping bag. They were clean as the day they were made” Watari said and hopped over to the end of Tsuzuki's nose and looked down. “Why is your tongue hanging out?” he asked.
 
Tsuzuki snorted. “Hopefully some fresh air will clean out the awful taste. My mouth taste like you now” he told the owl. He yipped when Watari dug his claws into his nose.
 
“You are so mean!!”
 
xxxx
 
“How many times must she do this to us? I mean, it is getting worse every time” Hisoka complained as he was set down in the shop window again.
 
Tatsumi sighed and tried to get comfortable in his new `attire'. “I don't know. She might continue this until the shop closes, but I fear what will come after that” he said and nibbled at the strap around his wings. “I swear that I need to stretch sometime soon. A bird is not meant to sit still for long periods”
 
Hisoka tripped and threw a colourful curse at the pink fabric around his body. “I really hate pink!” he snapped and corrected his limbs. “What do you mean with `I fear what will come after that'?” he asked the secretary.
 
The white cockatoo let the strap be and tilted his head. “Well, after the shop closes what will they do with us? I don't think they'll leave us here for the night” he said and blushed as a few kids pointed and laughed at them. “I believe that they'll take us with them home which is not good. We need to stay here where we can have a chance to escape. The only reason we managed to escape Muraki last time was because Tsuzuki changed back long enough to free us. If we end up in their home they will surely lock us up somewhere and we'll have a difficult time to find Tsuzuki and Watari” he said.
 
Hisoka was about to say something when his left ear lifted slightly. He looked around and stood on his hind legs, looking around the small area behind the window.
 
“What is it?”
 
“I think I just heard Tsuzuki…” he said and lifted his ears more. “Correction, I heard them! They are coming this way!” he said and jumped over to the corner in the same direction as he heard the voices. “TSUZUKI! WATARI!! WE ARE HERE!!” he called.
 
Tatsumi joined him. “Now I hear them also!”
 
Tsuzuki looked up when he heard someone call for him. He stopped dead in his tracks. “Did you hear that?” he asked the owl on his head.
 
Watari nodded. “That was Bon alright. I believe that they are just around the corner!” he piped. “We are coming!” he called back.
 
If Tatsumi could smile it would have dropped. “Hisoka, I just thought of something” he said to the blond bunny.
 
Hisoka looked at him with a frown. “What is it?” he asked. He just wanted to get out form here and go to Watari's lab. He would give anything to get back into a human again.
 
Tatsumi lowered his head and blushed. “They will see us in this…” he said and tugged at the piece of black fabric covering his body.
 
Hisoka blushed. “See me in this…. TSUZUKI! DON'T COME JUST YET!!”
 
Tsuzuki trotted around the corner, his tongue hanging out and his tail waving about. He looked around but couldn't see Hisoka or Tatsumi anywhere. “I swore that I heard them. You see anything, Watari?” he asked and walked along the wall of the shop. He held his head high so that Watari would get a good look around.
 
Watari looked to his left. “Nope, I can't see them”
 
“TSUZUKI! DON'T COME JUST YET!!”
 
Watari jumped and turned sharply to his right. His small beak fell open and he just stared thought the window. When the information about the figures before his eyes reached his brain, he burst out laughing. Tears rolled down his eyes and he tumbled backwards and of Tsuzuki's head.
 
Tsuzuki looked at the laughing owl and frowned. “What's so funny? I heard Hisoka but I can't see him where is the fun in that?” he asked. Watari was really strange sometimes.
Watari could feel his little tummy hurt as he laughed uncontrollably. “I-in t-the w-w-window!!! Hilarious!!” he gasped and continued to laugh hard.
 
Tsuzuki lifted his head to see what Watari had seen that was so funny.
 
Hisoka panicked when he saw Tsuzuki look up. “No, Tsuzuki! Don't look!”
 
Tsuzuki felt his jaw hit the ground when he spotted his two friends. Wide amethyst eyes looked them over.
 
Tatsumi was dressed in a small maid's uniform, complete with the small black skirt. On his head he had a small maiden's hat and a big bow on his back. His white cheeks had been painted pink and the tip of his beak appeared to be dipped in lipstick. A white strap held his wings close to his body, hindering him from flying of.
 
Hisoka was no better. He wore a way to big pink dress with small flower all over it. His front paws had small shoes on them and strapped hi his ears was a large hat with fake blond hair sticking out from under it. Rouge were on his cheeks and two small clip on earrings were stuck in his hears.
 
Tsuzuki blinked once and started to laugh as hard as Watari and rolled around on the ground. He felt dory for them, but this was really funny.
 
Hisoka blushed and turned around. “How embarrassing! I will never hear the end of this!” he said and started to rip at the cloths. He hadn't done this earlier since he didn't want to be meant to the girl who had made them, but now he was desperate.
 
Tatsumi puffed himself up, his crest lifting and dislodging the small maid's hat on his head. “Stop laughing and help us!” he snapped. He didn't like it when his employees laughed at him. Not at all.
 
Watari and Tsuzuki stopped laughing but still giggled. “Just wait a second, Tatsumi. We'll go into the shop and figure out how to get you out from there” Watari said and hopped back up on Tsuzuki's head.
 
Tsuzuki went quiet when the shop door opened, reviling a woman with a poodle walking out from the shop.
 
The woman stopped and dug around for something in her bag. The white poodle wore a tight fitting jogging suit and was looking at Tsuzuki. “Hi handsome, looking for something?”
 
Tsuzuki blushed when he realised that it was a she poodle. `It seems like I attract girls of all kind' he mused. “Yeah, we are going inside. Did you see if there was anyone else in the shop?” he asked.
 
The poodle wagged her tail and puffed out her chest. “Are you sure you want to go inside? I can think of better things to do…”
 
Watari sweat dropped. `We better go before Tsuzuki's brain becomes hundred procreant smush' “Come on, Tsuzuki, we must go” he said and dug his claws into Tsuzuki's head.
 
Tsuzuki winched. “Okay, okay! Am sorry miss, but I m in a hurry” he said and walked past her and clawed the swing door open. He shivered when he felt her cold glace in his back. `She is a Muraki in a poodle body' he shuddered.
 
The poodle humpfed and trotted of with her owner. “Typical of strays”
 
Xxxx
 
“Yaaawwwnnn…. How long do we have to lay here, Tsuzuki?” Watari asked. They had been hiding under the counter for two hours. They wanted the shop empty, but just as they were about to move, someone came in. “My wings are cramping and I think that bon and Tatsumi is pissed by now”
 
Tsuzuki yawned and opened his eyes. “Hu? Did you say something? I dozed of…”
 
Watari pecked Tsuzuki in the head. “Baka! You can't fall asleep now! We still have to help them! Now get up and move over to the window. There is only one person in the shop and I think I see a way to open the door to the display window but we got to hurry”
 
Tsuzuki got up and stretched. Making sure to stay out from the man's vision, he moved over to the window. He felt Watari jump over to the small hatch that lead to the window. “Hurry up, Watari. I don't like the stare that big black dog is giving me” he said. he tucked his tail between his legs since that part of him was closest to the dog.
 
Watari quickly opened the hatch and was greeted by a angry looking bunny. “Hi, Bon!” he said with a smile, ignoring the murdering glare he was given.
 
“What took you so long? We have been waiting forever!” Hisoka growled and settled himself on Tsuzuki's back.
 
Tatsumi followed the bunny but had some trouble landing gracefully since his wings were still tied with the strap. “I m taking your Christmas bonus for the lack of action, Tsuzuki” he muttered and used his beak to hold Tsuzuki's collar so that he wouldn't fall of.
 
“Hey! Why do you take my bonus and not Watari's? And when did I become the local transportation?” he asked. He could feel his legs tremble slightly by all the weight. If he had been turned into a big dog it wouldn't have been a problem, but now he was a small pup.
 
“OOOIIIIIIIIIIIII!!”
 
The four animals jumped when they heard the loud shriek behind them. Turing their heads they saw Hison standing there, holding the leftovers from the ripped pink dress.
 
“Elem come in here! That mean bunny ripped my fine dress and they are loose!” she cried and held the rags close to her. She blinked when she saw the pup and owl. “Kawaii!!” he suddenly exclaimed and knelt down beside the pup. He hugged him hard around the neck and kissed his nose. “Aren't you a pretty boy, Hu? Yes you are baby! Elem, come and look!” she called once more.
 
Elem muttered as he came out from the shop's kitchen. “What's the matter, babe? You have tons of dresses so why don't you just switch the torn one?” he asked. Hison could overreact over the smallest of things.
 
Hison giggled as she roughly petted the owl on the head. “Look at these new pets! Aren't they cute! I have millions of ideas on new cloths!” she said with a bright smile.
 
Tsuzuki panted when he finally got the much needed air. “We have to get out, NOW!” he said to himself and made a break for the door. “It was funny when Hisoka and Tatsumi were dressed in her creations, but I don't want to suffer the same thing!”
 
Hisoka held on for dear life. He didn't want to fall of while they were still in the shop. That crazy gild would probably lay her hands on him again and that was something he didn't want. “Head for the park, Tsuzuki! We must go back to Meifu!” he called, not sure if the pup heard him.
 
Hison shot up and shrieked again. “Elem, they are getting away! Catch them!”
 
Tsuzuki dashed out from the shop and blindly made his way down the street. He wasn't sure if they were followed but right now he didn't take any chances.
 
Watari bounced around on Tsuzuki's head as the pup ran for his life. “S-slow d-down! We a-aren't fo-ollowed!” he cried as he could feel his grip slip as he held onto one of Tsuzuki's ears.
 
Tsuzuki stopped running but still continued to walk. Every time he stopped something bad always seemed to happen. Almost every time the `bad thing' was Muraki. He looked up and saw that the sky was getting darker. “I vote that we seek shelter for the night and head to the park tomorrow. It's getting late and my body is demanding sleep” he said and moved down a empty ally.
 
Hisoka jumped down from Tsuzuki's back and hopped beside him. “You are right. I m tired and I bet that you two are also. Look, there is a hole in the corner over there” he said and jumped over to said hole. Poking his head in he saw that it was empty. “We can sleep here. To be sure that Muraki don't pop up and see us again, we can always drag a box over to cover the hole” he suggested.
 
Tatsumi dropped down from the pup's back and landed on his back. “A little help here! The strap is in the way!” he called.
 
The three animals looked at the secretary turned cockatoo and giggled.
 
Xxxx