Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Pure ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
 
Tsuzuki was back from the comforting ambiance of a nearby cafe. He didn't stray very far in case Hisoka had decided to come back, and sitting from the corner room of the cafe, looking through the heavily tinted windows, he had a clear view of the hotel. The only way he'd miss the younger shinigami was if the boy decided on a different mode of transportation, as opposed to the standard procedure of walking. Tsuzuki was now standing outside the doorway on the sixth floor—the hall that would take him to his most hated enemy, Muraki. All looked well and normal in the hotel, with nothing out of place, no people rushing about—no rooms that were restricted from entrance. The brunette took a deep, calming breath. He knew he should probably wait for Hisoka, but he didn't want to hurt anyone, not like last time, so he was going alone, as planned.
 
He pushed the thoughts out of his mind, brows knit in concern, concentration and a slight sorrow. Tsuzuki swallowed and determinedly turned the shiny gilded doorknob, opening the door a crack.
 
"Come in," Muraki's obnoxious voice rang out desolately; sounding dull and muffled through the door. Tsuzuki stepped into the room, around the door and closed it with a small click, his hand still on the knob.
 
"Muraki," he replied, eyes flaming resolutely in his crystal amethyst eyes. "What have you done?" Muraki smiled, sitting back in his chair, legs still crossed with one finger now resting on the side of his face. Pushing his glasses up, the eyepiece glinting a white reflection from the outside light, he smiled before he replied.
 
"Come, have a seat," he indicated the chair next to him, removing the hand from his face. Tsuzuki still looked rather enraged, but a slight look of fascination overtook him as well.
 
'What is he playing at?' the young man thought as he wandered slowly, hesitantly towards the fiend. Muraki awaited him deviously, yet somehow pleasantly, but nonetheless patiently as his visitor edged forcedly for him to join in a conversation. Tsuzuki sat down in the offered chair rigidly, on the edge of the seat, awaiting his chance to jump up, if it should occur.
 
"Muraki! Tell me what has happened! You say there has been a murder on your hall. If that is so, then why has no one come? Why has nothing been heard?" he demanded, forcing to keep calm, but his voice rose in fury with every word until he was nearly yelling.
 
With his fists clenched and body sparked to tension, Tsuzuki was on the verge of picking the doctor up by his shirt and shaking him violently, but he refrained from doing so. Muraki took his time in replying, relishing the thought of how beautiful Tsuzuki looked when he was stressed.
 
"Tsuzuki, did you know a butterfly lives only for a year?" the white embossed man asked serenely, his inspiration fluttering past the window in a twirling orangey-red maple color. Tsuzuki's hand clenched tighter; his eyes darkening and flashing dangerously.
"Pity, that something so beautiful lives such a short life."
 
With this, Muraki leaned forward, towards Tsuzuki who was forced to sit back for fear of Muraki getting to personal with him. He smiled, eyes glinting maliciously as they observed the gift that had been dropped at his doorstep.
 
"But the process between turning from a small insect to a miracle is a lengthily one. To think," Muraki traced his finger along Tsuzuki's, "so much work, and all for nothing. It hardly seems worth it."
 
"What have you done?!" Tsuzuki snarled in a fierce yell, half out of his chair.
 
"Well, well, aren't you testy today? Just the one to play the hero too. Hmhmm...." Tsuzuki growled. "But who's to say I've done anything, hmm?"
 
"What proof do you have saying you didn't?" Tsuzuki interrupted, but Muraki ignored him.
 
"You shouldn't jump to conclusions, my Guardian of Death, it's rude and you wouldn't want to be made a fool of yourself, now would you?" He asked this, sitting back with his signature smirking half smile.
 
Violet eyes narrowed, an electric streak of suppressed fury shining.
 
"Tell me what happened then? Why did you call me here if you aren't going to even tell me?" the shinigami snapped, trying to maintain his composure in front of his calm, collected foe. Muraki's smile dropped a little. After venting the slightest bit, Tsuzuki felt somewhat lightened, but his body was tired from the stressed tension that he wouldn't keep abated. He sat straightened in his chair, glaring at the doctor as if fearing that he would be attacked by the malevolent devil if he looked away. Muraki suddenly stood up, without pondering is he should answer his loved one's question. Slipping his coat off and laying it neatly on a provided table, the white fiend unbuttoned the first button of his shirt after untying his tie, leaving it to hang loosely around his neck.
 
Tsuzuki could only stare in wonder.
 
"Wha--" he started, mouth slightly opened, his look of confused suspicion tracing his beautiful face.
 
"Would you like some tea?" Muraki offered, smiling, one hand still on his collar. Attempting to answer, Tsuzuki could only manage another questioning sound.
 
"Oh, don't be rude. You like Earl Grey, don't you?" The brunette still didn't answer. Muraki called room service and ordered a kettle of boiling water for tea. He then unbuttoned another button.
 
"Rather hot in here, isn't it?" he smirked. Tsuzuki hadn't noticed it, but, it was pretty hot. So hot he was sweating, not only from the heat of the room, but from the fire of nervous anticipation, a slight fear and a burning anger.
 
He nodded slightly.
 
"Maybe you should take your trench coat off, so you won't <i>burn,</i>" Muraki suggested, leaning against the wall and observing the young shinigami carefully. Tsuzuki chanced getting up and shrugged off his coat, but held it draped double over his arm. He felt much lighter, much cooler, but it still seemed stuffy. He loosened his collar, even though his tie was hanging limply around his neck, nearly half untied, and felt a bit better, but remained standing, one hand on the red leather arm of the chair.
 
"Muraki," he started to ask again, but was cut short by the white devil's hand for silence.
"I have the information you want, Tsuzuki, and I'll give it to you," the fiend began, then paused, grinning, "but at a price." Amethyst eyes grew wide with interest, but Tsuzuki was still apprehensive. He took a moment to think before he gave his response.
 
"What do you want, Muraki?" the man asked, quiet but firm. The demon laughed softly to himself, stepping forward to meet his guest.
 
"Mmmm....... Nothing much," he said, getting so close that Tsuzuki backed away. "Just," he lingered on the word, gently touching Tsuzuki's now pallid face with his fingertips, brushing his cheek softly. Tsuzuki stilled his breath, his anger being pushed aside by his fear, and nearly stumbled over the seat he had just been occupying.
 
"Just what..." breathed the young brunette, his heart beat quickening.
 
"Just," again Muraki let the word hang, "this." The fingers that had been dancing around Tsuzuki's collarbone and loosened tie, now swiftly snatched the hanging article of clothing, bringing his face close with the shinigami's. The devil stared, eye for eye, purple against purple, and drank in the delicious image of the stunned man which was Tsuzuki. With one hand clutching the black noose of the now paralyzed Tsuzuki, the other hand caressed his face tenderly. Whispering in his ear, Muraki told the frightened man, "I want you to be mine, if at least for now, Tsuzuki." The warm gentle breath of the maniac touched Tsuzuki's neck slightly, causing him to shiver.
 
Coming to his senses, the young detective jerked back, and with a look of scared and sudden surprise, tripped backwards into his chair with a thud, pulling Muraki down along with him.
 
"Well well, trying to get away, are we?" The doctor laughed a cold-hearted chuckle. "Even if you do," he added, his voice dripping murderously, "I'll come find you. I'll take you away, my angel, you are mine!" He growled this last part and tipped his head towards his captive, jerking Tsuzuki's tie to bring their faces even closer together.
 
"But if I keep you for myself," Muraki started, in a low, soothing voice, "I'll take good care of you."
 
With nowhere to turn to run, and with no one to help, Tsuzuki was trapped under the mercy of the maniacal fiend. As Muraki lowered his face painstakingly close to his, Tsuzuki wiggled uncomfortably, arms braced against the doctor's body. With a fear overwhelming him, the brunette could do nothing, and so could only allow his host to press their lips together, taking his lower lip with his and opening the victem's mouth. Tsuzuki whimpered against the strong iron grip of the demon's. Muraki, legs straddling the chair, slipped them under the chair's arms to rest on Tsuzuki's lap as he forced his tongue between tender pink lips. Muraki tightened his grip on Tsuzuki's tie and the young shinigami tried to pull away, shoving against the serpent's chest. The deviant man used his free hand to pin the struggling captive's hands behind his back. He managed to pin one, but the other remained free as he, Muraki, tasted Tsuzuki's mouth, opening him up further to plunge his own mouth in for exploration.
 
Tsuzuki twisted under him, trying to push Muraki away, turning his head from side to side, but Muraki had him pinned to the point where he could barely move. He used his strength to try and shove the doctor off of him, but Muraki only slammed him back harder into the chair, nearly overturning it. Tsuzuki tried to mouth a word of protest, but only got by with a mumble. Muraki bit Tsuzki's lower lip, drawing blood, and suckling as Tsuzuki let out a small cry of pain. The wound quickly healed, and Muraki repeated the step once one. His free hand was interlaced with his partner's, so there was nothing Tsuzuki could do but scream. The white devil's hand that held the tie loosened it until it was untied, then tossed it aside as his once momentarily free mouth began to plant kisses along Tsuzuki's neck, nipping and lapping at the bare skin, causing small red patches to appear.
 
"Muraki," Tsuzuki cried helplessly, "you want me? Is that it?" Muraki laughed softly against his partner as his hand surreptiously slid one shoulder of Tsuzuki's shirt down. He then proceeded to kiss the bare flesh, delicately before he replied.
 
"You're body is all I've ever wanted, Asato. Let me have my half of the deal, then you shall have yours," he whispered wickedly, and then begun to tongue the man's shoulder. Tsuzuki's heart pounded, he was growing hotter with the extra body weight on him, and the feel of his hated foe on him made his skin crawl. He gripped the cold hand that held his tighter, out of stressed frustration, trying to dig his nails into Muraki's skin. The doctor's long slender fingers traced lines against Tsuzuki's lower back, then progressed to gently rub the smooth, pale skin.
 
Tsuzuki's breath caught in his throat as the fiend continued to rub a little harder, teasing him, and his entire body tensed up under the tempting sensation.
 
"Muraki," he pleaded, trying not to give in, "please."
 
"Funny," Muraki whispered, "that sounds like the same please I heard this morning, with Hisoka." Tsuzuki relaxed when this thought struck his mind, but when the doctor pressed another cool white finger against his back, he immediately tensed up again, his right hand clutching the demon's desperately. The one hand behind his back managed to squirm free, and it wandered to the back of Muraki's head, weeding its way through his silky silver white hair.
 
"Is that a please for more? Or are you just begging me to let you go? If I let you go, I won't tell you anything," Muraki warned. Tsuzuki seized the doctor's head, a moan escaping slightly, although he tried to hold it back as Muraki excoriated his back, slowly running his fingers across his flesh, pressing down hard.
 
"Is that a yes? You want me?" Muraki grinned devilishly and another whimper emitted from Tsuzuki, his body aching in lasciviousness.
 
"N-noooo," Tsuzuki stuttered, moaning. Muraki slowed his pace and Tsuzuki relaxed somewhat, but not completely.
 
"No," Tsuzuki whispered, eyes shining with a longing, but the flame of rage hadn't completely died yet.
 
"Am I tormenting you Tsuzuki?" the doctor laughed, rubbing his partner's lower back vigorously. Tsuzuki gave a cry and arched his back, panting, and Muraki gave back in to smother the long pale neck with kisses; Tsuzuki still clinging to his manipulator's head. Another moan elicited from the young brunette and he began to pant slightly, dizzy and sweating from the heat between them both, pressing his body closer to the doctor's.
 
Suddenly a knock was heard at the door as another lustful moan filled the room, and Muraki had to quiet it with another kiss. Licking Tsuzki's swollen lips, Muraki began to pull away from the other body, eyes glimmering malevolently, leaving him with a lingering, prolonged kiss. Once another sharp knock was heard, Muraki stood completely up, Tsuzuki leaving him reluctantly, but glad that the temptation was gone. The doctor straightened himself then, and answered the door. The shinigami sat lying back in the chair, panting, trying to focus his thoughts when his heard a small but recognizable voice.
 
"Room service," Hisoka said.