Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Pure ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

How did you ppl survive my typos? Lord forbid x.x;
 
 
****************
 
Tsuzuki jumped up almost immediately.
 
"Hisoka?" he asked, completely surprised. The older shinigami's mind reeled as a collaged image flashed before his eyes, and he swayed dizzily. Once his vision had cleared, Tsuzuki looked up to find Hisoka had been ushered into the room, carrying a trey with boiling water, saucers, cups and sugar.
 
"Hi....soka?" he asked once more, confused. "What're you...." He was cut off as his partner unwittingly replied.
 
"You idiot! Didn't I tell you now to come here alone?" Hisoka nearly yelled. He set the trey down roughly on the table, causing the water to slosh around inside the brass kettle, and stared fixedly at the older shinigami, his face drawn in annoyance and rage.
 
"Hi-Hisoka," Tsuzuki managed to stutter, trying to collect his scattered thoughts. Muraki stood, after closing the door, watching them both with interest. The brunette glanced up at the doctor, looking for an answer, but receiving none, turned back to the flaming young boy.
 
"If it hadn't been for me, Mt Fuji only knows what would have happened!*" Hisoka continued his assault, stepping closer towards the man, his straw colored hair thrown across his face as jaded eyes flashed something curious. It indeed looked angered with hatred, but also held a small flickering glint of mischievousness in it. The faintest trace of a smile tugged at the corners of his mouth as he picked up his cue.
 
"What? I was, ahem, doing quite fine with the er.... interrogation, by myself!" Tsuzuki replied, crossing his arms, closing one and seemingly taunting his partner.
 
"What?!" Hisoka shrieked, causing Tsuzuki to look alarmed. They then debated heatedly, talking over one another as Muraki strayed forward, behind Hisoka.
 
"If you had waited a few minutes longer I would have had all the information you needed!" Hisoka's partner whined, frowning slightly.
 
"If I had waited a few minutes longer Muraki would have had you begging on your knees!" the emerald-eyed boy screeched, fists at his side, his composure reeking of abhorrence, his frame quavering from the built up rage.
 
"Begging on my knees for information maybe, but at least we'd have gotten somewhere!"
 
"We'd have gotten nowhere! he's probably just playing the fool so he can say he doesn't no anything when it turns out he murdered Lisa Belle!"
 
"At least I've been looking into it! What have you.....done....." Tsuzuki looked up from his mesmer in disbelief. "Lisa Belle?"
 
"Yes, you bleeding imbecile!" Hisoka confirmed as if it were the most obvious thing on earth next to breathing. Muraki was now lurking beside the fervent couple.
 
"Hmhm, how adorable," he remarked, drawling, "arguing like newly weds. How sweet." The two decided to ignore him.
 
"Yes! Lisa Belle! I found out she was in room 613, at the end of this hallway. I tried the door, but it was locked. When I looked inside of it with my mind I found several dead bodies, but the details for them were unclear," Hisoka added dryly.
 
"What? Several dead bodies?" the brunette exclaimed.
 
"YES!" Hisoka yelled, "If you had been LISTENING TO ME, then I wouldn't have to REPEAT MYSELF!"
 
Tsuzuki looked alarmed with puzzlement as he drew back slightly from his young partner's rage. Although it wasn't in his nature to ever yell or get upset, Tsuzuki played his role flawlessly, raising his voice back at Hisoka.
 
"Don't you use that tone of voice with me!" he raged back, then added in a quieter tone, "Young man." Crystal green eyes flared and in a flash, Hisoka smacked Tsuzuki with an audible thwacking sound. Tsuzuki grimaced, but the pain faded quickly.
 
"The louder it sounds, the less it hurts," he mumbled to himself, so only he could here. Hisoka drew his hand back again, preferring more of a distal type of attack, preparing his body for any assailment. Muraki smiled from where he stood, leaning back slightly, but saying nothing, watching and waiting to see how things would be played out.
 
"That was completely uncalled for!" Tsuzuki yelled, jumping back up to advance on Hisoka, who firmly stood his ground.
 
Doubt flashed in Muraki's eyes.
 
"Now, now boys, we can settle things out peacefully," he crooned. That seemed completely unlike Muraki, asking for peace instead of war.
 
"Only the fool plays the fool," Tsuzuki started, with a smug smile lanced across his face, "for a fool," Hisoka finished. With that, Hisoka sidestepped Muraki, pulling his arms back with his in a lock and stepping back towards the bed frame for a little support; Tsuzuki stayed personally close at the front. If Hisoka had any trouble with Muraki struggling, then he'd take care of it.
 
"Tell us what you know, Muraki!" the older shinigami spat vehemently, violet eyes glowing. The doctor only laughed, completely docile in the young boy's grasp.
 
"Tell you? Why should I tell you? You haven't done my favor yet, Asato!" he sang, then lowered his voice murderously. "It's no use trying to even get in that room. It needs a key, and only I have it." Again, a cold, merciless laugh filled the room.
 
"Dammit Muraki! Quit playing games!" Tsuzuki yelled, slamming his fist against the bedside table. The white devil only smiled, turning his face towards the boy that held him captive, his eyes never leaving amethyst ones.
 
"I hope you're comfortable back there, boy. We might as well stay here all day," he told Hisoka, settling into the young shinigami's grasp.
 
"Muraki," Hisoka hissed.
 
"Yes?" the doctor replied.
 
"What do you want Muraki! Make it reasonable!" Tsuzuki demanded mud colored hair flying to veil his clear purple eyes. The snow-white man only smiled, leaning his head back on Hisoka's neck.
 
"I think what I ask for is reasonable," he replied slowly, purring. He knew it was either his partner or himself, and Tsuzuki knew Muraki knew that. He didn't have much of a choice. But there had to be some way! Muraki, awaiting an answer, turned his head to nuzzle Hisoka's neck as the young boy drew away to try and get the fiendish touch off of him.
 
'I hope you burn in hell for this Muraki!' the shinigami glared with death in his eyes at the floor.
 
Once the demon had decided taking up to try and seduce Hisoka, Tsuzuki finally gave desperately in again.
 
"Fine! Whatever! As long as you leave Hisoka out of this, and as long as we can find out what's happened, I'll do what you want, Muraki!" The doctor smiled.
 
"Oh, I knew you would," he said happily, coolly, "but..." Hisoka tightened his grasp.
 
"I want the boy to watch too," Muraki added deviously. Tsuzuki only stared with eyes wide, apprehensive, his throat restricting.
 
"What?" Hisoka looked up, questions written all over his face. Muraki quickly pulled free of the young boy's grasp, grabbing Tsuzuki by his shoulders and bearing down on him.
 
"Alright, my Guardians of Death?" he whispered, his velvet voice resounding in their ears as Hisoka dropped weakly down upon the bed. He had already perceived exactly what Muraki wanted to do with Tsuzuki. They seemed tempting, but the way Muraki showed them, it only meant hell was in store.