Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Pure ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Tsuzuki sat up with a jolt, gasping for breath and sweating profusely. His eyes flashed wildly as he looked around, jerking his head to each corner of the room. His hand flew to his chest, ripping the buttons off of his shirt in the process of getting the white ruffled fabric off of his body. He was completely relieved but also wholly bewildered. The wound was gone without so much as a scar, and his heart was thumping excitedly in his chest, definitely there and threatening to beat its way out.
 
"Tsuzuki?" Hisoka mumbled, looking up sleepily at his partner, then noticing the inhuman look in Tsuzuki's eyes, he sat up, trying to suppress a yawn. The older shinigami closed his eyes, holding his hand to his heart and taking a deep breath to try and steady himself.
 
"Tsuzuki, what's wrong?" the boy put a tender hand on the older shinigami's arm, trying to comfort him. The brunette opened his eyes slowly, looking with disbelief at his partner.
 
"Hi......Hi.....Hi......soka?" he asked breathlessly, then sank back down into his pillows.
 
"Tsuzuki?" Hisoka whispered, lying down next to him, feeling the strong emotion of fear that the man emitted.
 
"Am I still alive?" Tsuzuki mumbled, the back of his hand now resting on his forehead, a dazed look in his eyes, as if he were far away. Hisoka looked up at the detective.
 
"Are you....alive?" he asked, astonished, then laughed a little. "Where did you get that idea? Who put something like that in your head?"
 
There was a paused moment of silence.
 
"Yes Tsuzuki, you are alive." Amethyst eyes found emerald ones, and they stared, unblinkingly into the space of a world that wasn't. Hisoka caressed Tsuzuki's face gently. The shinigami's face was pale and clammy to the touch. He was still sweating some, and his heart had slowed down, but Tsuzuki now felt nothing. There was no exhaustion, no pain, no restlessness: just nothing. Hisoka half sat up, twisting around to look down upon the man he was sharing a bed with.
 
"Tsuzuki? What's wrong? What's happened??? You look like you've just seen death!" the boy asked, concern surrounding his face.
 
"Have," Tsuzuki murmured, "--Muraki."
 
"Muraki?!" Hisoka took a sharp breath, "That bastard! What did he do?" Tsuzuki didn't answer. "Tsuzuki!" Hisoka leaned closer to his partner, suddenly noticing how beautiful the brunette was, even though he looked as if all hell had been scared out of him. His soft pale face, like powdered snow, freshly fallen with an early winter; his peachy pink lips, so delicately parted, they were like a china doll's; his butterfly lashes set gently upon his cheeks, veiling his mountain-purple eyes, radiating like sunlight in the midst of a crystal amethyst forest.
 
Tsuzuki parted his eyes just a touch, sending a shiver to run through Hisoka. The boy, now propping himself up by his hands, lay over Tsuzuki, still staring into those gorgeous eyes, still conscious of the sculpted body beneath his, flesh rippling beneath the brush of his fingertips. Hisoka breathed softly, oblivious to everything around him. Tsuzuki stared only ahead, straight into the jaded eyes that were now misting with a lust.
 
"Hisoka," the brunette whispered, bringing the hand that once lay on his forehead to hold the boy's cheek fondly, bringing him closer.
 
"Tsuzuki?" Hisoka asked, heart thumping wildly out of adrenaline, feeling the effect of the lust that was taking hold of his body; disbelieving of what was happening.
 
There was a longing, a nearly pleading look in the older shinigami's eyes, and Hisoka wanted to fulfill that need, but somehow, it seemed wrong. There was a guilt, and no matter how much he tried to ignore it, it wouldn't leave him alone. But he allowed himself to fall under the wing of the hungry raptor this time, and decided he'd be the life force of it, to fill its body with the much needed sustenance to keep it going. Tsuzuki's hand brought the slightly surprised but otherwise blank face towards his, rather slowly, but stopped only inches away.
 
"Was is all just a dream?" Tsuzuki breathed, his voice quavering, tears threatening to fill his eyes, "Is this real? Or am I back in Hell?"
 
"Tsuzuki," Hisoka murmured, tilting his head to lightly kiss Tsuzuki's lips. Trembling beneath the boy, Tsuzuki entangled his fingers into the wild golden locks, pressing his lips firmly against the other, enjoying the pleasurable comfort and arousal it produced.
 
"Are you really real, Hisoka?" Tsuzuki murmured, now holding the boy's head with both his hands. Hisoka withdrew slightly to answer.
 
"Yes, Tsuzuki, I am here. I am real. I am yours, Tsuzuki," he replied, allowing Tsuzuki to pull him down with another kiss. Hisoka ended up in Tsuzuki's lap, before the older shinigami flipped the boy over, bearing down upon him, opening his mouth to admit full control of the shared embrace.
 
Hisoka tensed under Tsuzuki, grasping his shoulder, a wild look in his eyes.
"It's alright," Tsuzuki murmured in Hisoka's ear soothingly, "It's alright." As Tsuzuki began to kiss his way along Hisoka's neck, the boy relaxed a little, pulling one leg from beneath the man atop of him, then the other, and hugged the shinigami's waist with them.
 
"Tsuzuki," Hisoka breathed as the brunette pushed the boy's shirt up, which he promptly took off.
 
"So much better," Tsuzuki managed a small smile before attending to the newly exposed flesh.
 
"Tsu...Tsu....Tsu," Hisoka stuttered, as if about to sneeze as Tsuzuki licked, lapped, kissed and suckled his way down Hisoka's body.
 
Hisoka was wary of what was happening, but with the mounting lust of his mingling with Tsuzuki's, it was hard not to give in, and so Hisoka allowed his partner to hook his thumbs around the elastic of his boxers, pulling them gently down as he looked upon the boy's face for any protest. There was none. Hisoka awaited what was sure to come with a beating heart and a drawn breath. There was a slight rush of warmth against his body, and his lasciviousness racked a notch higher, causing a slight hiss to escape his throat. Hisoka tried to relax as Tsuzuki placed gentle hands on the boy's belly, causing him to twitch, but his control was losing its grip and was nearly lost when the brunette took his whole length into his mouth.
 
"Tsu....Tsu...zu..kiiii," Hisoka breathed, nearing a pant which turned into a moan as the older shinigami began to massage Hisoka.
 
With another moan, Hisoka wanted so badly to be inside the older man, wanted to feel the tight seal of flesh around his so badly, it almost hurt. Trying to restrain himself as Tsuzuki furthered his admonitions, the boy couldn't help but buck underneath him, releasing a cry, but the hands held him down firmly. Tsuzuki gave a final kiss before coming back to hush Hisoka's stifled cries. As soon as Tsuzuki's hands left Hisoka's belly, the blonde pressed his body close to his companion's and squeezing Tsuzuki's hips with his legs.
 
"Do you want me?" Tsuzuki whispered, an ailed love filled in his eyes. Although Hisoka couldn't breathe, he nodded slowly, then after a hesitant moment felt several fingers enter him. He gave a cry that was cut short with a kiss. The boy arched under the older shinigami, holding the brunette's head in his hands and trying not to dig his nails into his partner's skin.
 
The brunette started slowly, working the boy until he demanded a faster pace. Hisoka lay writhing beneath Tsuzuki as he was taking the shinigami into him, a little faster and a little harder, moaning with pleasure and lust, biting his lower lip, then receding and giving back in to bite his partner's shoulder softly.
 
"I'm not hurting you, am I?" Tsuzuki asked his partner, violet eyes soft with a glint of worriment. Hisoka shook his head, incapable of speech at the moment.
 
Clutching Tsuzuki's back, Hisoka rocked beneath the body upon him; Tsuzuki pushing himself farther into the boy's body until the rhapsody was built so high he felt as if he would burst. Staring with sex driven eyes into the foggy gaze of Hisoka's own lusting eyes, with legs draped over his shoulder's and a tight grip desperately trying to maintain it's hold in his muddy brown hair, Tsuzuki came into Hisoka a last time before uttering a cry, moaning Hisoka's name and giving in to an orgasm. The blonde moaned thickly from under the nearly crushing body as the sudden rush of an orgasm brought him into his own.
 
"Oooohhh Tsuzuki... mmmmmm mmm..." Hisoka remained, clutching the older man's body until the last wave of pleasure washed over him, then slowly relaxed, heart thumping and pants slowing as his body began a state of rest. The brunette smiled, leaning over Hisoka, placing another kiss upon the boy's lips and letting him lower his legs from their perch upon broad shoulders. Pulling out of the boy's body, Hisoka released a suppressed gasp, then wrapped his arms around the older man's neck, nuzzling his cheek. Tsuzuki rubbed his body against the boy's warm, now slick skin, then rolled over beside him, pulling him closer and laying his chin over his shoulder.
 
"I guess it was all just a horrible dream," Tsuzuki murmured, thick lashes falling delicately over his amethyst eyes like a curtain, "I hope this is my reality." He placed one last kiss on Hisoka's neck as he felt fatigue overcome him. The blonde nodded sleepily against his neck, snuggling in closer.
 
"Yes, just a dream," a quiet voice whispered overhead as the two below fell into a deep, dreamless sleep. "Sleep tight." The white angel turned to leave, his cape billowing behind him in the nonexistent breeze.
 
******************
 
W00t you made it through! Now, if you haven't reviewed already or even if you have reviewed on the other chapters, you made it through the story, so why not leave a comment? Much appreciated ^ ^