Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Velvet Divorce ❯ Kiko's Trap ( Chapter 9 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Chapter Nine: Kiko’s Trap:
During lunch, Tsuzuki and Hisoka teleported to Kiko's for further investigation. The bar only ran at nights and looked like a typical teenage clubhouse. The boys looked inside and saw that one bar tender was cleaning the counters.
"Think we can talk with them?" Tsuzuki asked.
"We'll have to see," his young partner replied. Hisoka moved to the front door and knocked on the glass. He could feel the heavy music vibrating through the glass. The bar tender inside looked up and saw him.
"What do you want?" he mouthed. The man walked over to the door and opened it.
"We're closed!" he yelled over the pounding music from inside. "Come back at seven!"
"We're here to ask your some questions about last night!" Tsuzuki yelled. The man frowned.
"Oh that," the man shouted with a frown. The bar tender moved aside to let them in. "Heads Will Roll" by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs blared in the air.
"Does it have to be so loud?" Tsuzuki yelled. The bar tender pulled out his remote and flipped the music off.
"Now," he said. "What about last night?" The boys sat down at the bar.
"What happened?" Hisoka asked.
"Not much, just the usual stuff," he said.
"Was Ichigo here last night?" the boy asked.
"Yes," the bar tender answered.
"Was he with anyone?" the older shinigami asked. The bar tender pondered his question.
"Now that you mention it," he replied with unease. "He was with someone last night." The boys leaned with intent.
"Who?" Hisoka asked. "Try to remember!" The bar tender thought about that question harder. An image began to build up in his head.
"Ichigo was with a pretty girl," he said. "Such a looker too; long black wavy hair and stunning blue eyes. She didn't talk much though."
"Does the girl have a name?" Tsuzuki asked.
"Sayako," he replied. Tsuzuki and Hisoka froze at the realization with that name popping up in this case.
"Has she been here before?" the younger shinigami asked.
"Yeah," the bar tender said. "She's here almost every night with a new boy."
"Did Sayako and Ichigo leave together last night?" Hisoka asked.
"Yeah," the witness answered.
"Any idea where they went afterwards?" Tsuzuki asked. The bar tender shrugged.
"Somewhere to have sex," he replied. "I don't know. I only serve the drinks here." Tsuzuki nodded.
"I see," he said. "Thank you for your time."
"Glad to help," Tsuzuki answered. With that, the boys left the bar.
"What do you think?" Hisoka asked his partner. Tsuzuki considered their options.
"Sayako's name keeps popping up in this case over and over again," he said. "We'll have to talk to her." Hisoka began to remember his encounter with Naomi yesterday. She seemed to be hiding something about her friend. Could it be about this?
"Right,” Hisoka replied. “We also need to talk to Naomi." His partner gave him an odd look.
"Naomi?" he asked. "Why her?" Hisoka glanced up at him.
"I think she's involved in this somehow," he replied.