Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction / Mahou Sensei Negima! Fan Fiction ❯ Dueling is like Magic! ❯ Jaden's Encounter ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Duel Academy:
 
“Everybody we have new students coming in from Mahora Academy! Here they are since they have all just transferred they have to start at Slyfer.” Chancellor Shepherd exclaimed as he let everybody look at the girls from the stage and screen. “Assembly dismissed!” Shepherd walked off the stage. Asuna jumped off the stage with Negi following after her. “This is all that I have expected it to be! I can't wait to start dueling!” Asuna yelled as she turned around into Jaden. “Oh I'm sorry! My name is Asuna.” Asuna bowed to Jaden. “No I should be saying that I'm sorry I was coming to meet everybody and knocked into you. Jaden Yuki is the name. Nice to meet you Asuna.” Jaden extended his hand toward Asuna. She shook it. “ASUNA! We're going to look around the academy!” Konoka yelled as she and the rest of the class exited. “Negi come on!” Kotaru waited for Negi to catch up to him. “I apply for my self and they get to come how did this happen!” Asuna yelled as she punched a nearby chair smashing it to pieces. Jaden took a step back as he watched Asuna get angry. Asuna took a breath then looked back at the nearly white Jaden. “Oh.uh. Let's just say that you don't want to get near me when I get mad.” She joked as she started to laugh. “You can ask Negi since he's staying with you.” Asuna put her arms over her head as she walked past Jaden into the muscular teen, Hasselberry. “Oh I'm sorry little missy I didn't see you there.” Hasselberry said as Asuna got red.
 
 
“What did you say!” Asuna yelled. “I said “little missy” that's all!” Hasselberry said as he dodged Asuna's punches. “Asuna! Stop!” Jaden yelled. She opened her eyes a little wider then stopped. “Uh I'm so sorry it's just that everybody calls me little that I get so worked up! I usually beat them up since its Negi! I still have a score to settle with him.” Asuna said as she helped Hasselberry up. “Jaden! Hasselberry! There is this girl that just beat up Alexis in a duel! With just one move!” Syrus came running into the room. “What did she look like?” Asuna asked as she crossed her arms. “Well she has black hair and it's in 2 buns.” Syrus said as he waved his arms over his head. “Oh that's Chao. She aced the midterms and finals.” Asuna stated as she left the room. “Hey boy can you show me where the duel was?” Asuna asked. “Hey my name isn't boy it's Syrus! And I'm in Ra Yellow! A higher rank than you!” Syrus yelled. “Umm Syrus don't get Asuna mad. Just look at what she did.” Jaden pointed out the wreckage of the chair. Syrus looked then turned ghostly white. “Now will you show me Syrus? “ Asuna asked again. “T-t-t-t-this way.” Syrus replied as he walked like a robot until he led them outside. “Chao! Way to go!” Hakase high fived Chao. “Who's that?” Jaden asked pointing toward the pigtailed girl with glasses dancing around with Chao. “Oh that is Hakase she got 2 on the finals and midterms. Together they can create anything and when I mean anything I mean anything. They built a robot that is back at Mahora with her master.” Asuna explained as she walked away from Chao and Hakase. She back around,” Hey Chao have you Ayaka and the twins?” She asked. They stopped dancing and replied,” I think they are at the edge of the Academy.” “Thank you!” Asuna yelled as she started to run. “Wait Asuna!” Jaden ran after her. “Jaden wait up!” Syrus yelled. “Hold on privet we have to see if Alexis is okay!” Hasselberry grabbed Syrus's collar and lifted him off the ground. He walked over to Alexis and dropped him there. “Don't worry Jaden is just trying to get to know Asuna I guess.” He gave a smile to Syrus.
 
 
 
At the edge of the Academy near the docks we find the twins and Ayaka staring at the sea. “Hey Ayaka why are we here?” Fuuka asked as she adjusted her pink pigtails. “Because Asuna applied for Duel Academy and we wanted to come with her.” Ayaka's blonde hair was getting in her face. “Well at least we aren't the only ones that want to go back to Mahora.” Fumika sighed as she adjusts her bao on her head. “Ayaka!” Ayaka turned her head to see Asuna and behind her a boy chasing after her. “Asuna! Why do you have a boy chasing after you!” Ayaka turned a deep shade of red. “What boy?” Asuna turned her head to see Jaden chasing after her. “Jaden why are following me?” Asuna yelled as she ran faster toward the twins. “Cause I want to duel you!” Jaden replied as he stopped and took a long breath. “Why the heck do you want to fight me! If you want to duel then duel Kaede! Not me! I only duel for fun!” Asuna said as she ran past Jaden. “Is she always like that?” Jaden asked Ayaka as he gave her a smile. She again turned a shade of red. “NO! She always likes a challenge but she has always been at Mahora for as long as I can remember.” Ayaka stated as she returned looking back at the sea. “Um Jaden was it?” Fumika asked. “Yeah it was. What's wrong with her?” Jaden pointed at Ayaka. “Oh don't worry she's always like that when she's around boys.” Fuuka explained as she circled around Jaden making mental notes. “Um girl what are you doing?” Jaden asked as he looked at the twins. “My name isn't girl it's Fumika and this is Fuuka.” Fumika pointed to herself then to her twin. “And that's Ayaka she's the class representative or she was back at Mahora.” Fuuka smiled as she Fumika walked past Jaden. “Do you know where Asuna is going? I really want to see if she can duel!” Jaden asked as he gave Ayaka another smile. “She's probably going to find Konoka and Setsuna. Konoka is a girl with straight brown hair and Setsuna is always carrying a sword. You can't miss them.” Ayaka replied. “Thank you Ayaka I think.” Jaden turned around into 3 girls that had matching uniforms. “Umm excuse me girls.” Jaden responded as he walked past them. “Hey Modoka and Sakurako don't you think that boy was kinda of cute like Professor Negi?” Misa asked as she took another good look at him. “Don't know just got a second to look at him.” Modoka responded.
 
 
 
“Asuna! Over here!” Konoka shouted as she waved her hand. Asuna came running over to Konoka. Yue, Nodoka, and Haruna were with them. “So what do you guys think of Duel Academy so far?” Asuna questioned as she took a seat next to Haruna. “It's awesome! The have tons of drinks!” Yue stated in between her drink that was Tomato Milk. “Yue was it?” A lady came over in a pink apron and glasses to Yue's side. “Um excuse me but I couldn't help and hear that you like unusually drinks. Well you see nobody here likes the drinks that we have so I was wondering if you want some for free drinks?” She asked. Yue's eyes got really big as she stopped drinking. “I'm Yue! I really like that offer that you just made! I just started also!” Yue replied as she jumped out of her seat. “I'm Dorothy, the manager that stocks everything at Duel Academy. Please to meet you Yue.” Dorothy and Yue shook hands. “This is Asuna, Konoka, Setsuna, Nodoka and Haruna we all just started today.” Yue pointed to each person as she spoke. “Why don't you take a look at some of the drinks that we have.” Dorothy opened a refrigerator to let Yue see all the drinks she has been wanting. “I think I'll love this place more than Mahora Academy!” Yue shouted as she took a peek.
 
 
The doors opened so that everybody could see Jaden standing panting and his face was covered in sweat and he was covered in dirt. Asuna turned her head and froze. “Why the heck do you follow me?” Asuna yelled as she shot out of her seat. Dorothy turned her head and smiled. “Oh Jaden it's you. I haven't seen you in along time. Have you met the new girls?” Dorothy asked. “Have I? I've been chasing one of them down and challenging her to a duel and she has been running away before she can reply. Isn't that right Asuna?” Jaden said as everybody looked at Asuna. “But why me!? If you want to duel someone duel Setsuna or Yue!” Asuna yelled back as she took out her duel disk. “Go Asuna!” Konoka cheered as Jaden activated his duel disk. “LET'S duel!” Both of them yelled.
 
 
 
“I go!” Asuna took a card from her deck and added it to her hand. “Firs off I play the Field Spell Mahora Academy!” Asuna put the card in its slot. Mahora Academy rose behind her as Jaden looked in awe. “Wow this is where you came from?” Jaden asked. “Yeah it's where I grew up. But back to the duel. Then I play Mahora Student #12, Kuu Fei!” Asuna played the card down as Kuu Fei appeared on the field dressed like when she was going to the academy for class. Kuu Fei (1500/1200) “Isn't that the new card that you won at the Academy's tournament.” Haruna asked. “Yeah I was just lucky that Setsuna defeated Chao before Chao came to me. Now back to the duel, when Kuu Fei is the only one on the field I can summon Mahora Student #19, Chao!” Asuna played Chao down. “And now her special ability activates! When Chao and Kuu Fei are both on the field I can summon 2 Cassiopeia tokens!” 2 Cassiopeia tokens came onto Asuna's side of the field. Chao (1700/1600). Jaden took a good look at Asuna's monster. “Wait aren't those monsters the same girls that were in the courtyard and assembly?” Jaden asked. “Yes these are girls that are in my class. You see Pegasus held a tournament at Mahora Academy and he said that the winning girl would get a deck that is based on their class. I won that tournament and he made me a deck that was based on Class 3-A. and now it's you turn so go!” Asuna stated as she stared at Jaden. “Okay my go! First I place Elemental Hero Sparkman in attack mode! Then I play Spark Cannon! This lets me turn one of your monster goes into defense mode! And I choose your Chao! Wow she has a cool name to say!” Jaden commanded as Sparkman got equipped with Spark Cannon and fired at Chao as she became in defense mode. “Then Sparkman attack Kuu Fei with Spark Gun!” Jaden commanded as Sparkman obeyed his order; Asuna got a smile on her face. “Jaden fell right into Asuna's trap!” Haruna cheered. “What do you mean I fell into her trap?” Jaden asked as Sparkman still attacked. “Yeah you did you see when ever a Cassiopeia token is on the field they take the hit instead of my other monsters! Now go Cassiopeia token!” Asuna laughed as one of the tokens took the hit instead of Kuu Fei! “I place one card face down and end my turn.” Jaden let Asuna go.
 
 
“Oh did I forget to tell you my Mahora Academy's special effect, oh well when it's my standby phase and I have more monster than you for each monster that has Mahora Student in it's name you take 600 life points worth of damage! Have fun getting hit by my girls!” Asuna smiled as Kuu hit Jaden and Chao's double Chinese attack. Jaden lost 1200 life points in the process.
 
Jaden: 2800
Asuna: 4000
 
“Man this has to be the best duel this year!” Jaden yelled as he picked himself off the ground. “Hmph that wasn't by best attack it was simply my first attack just wait till you meet Evangeline. “My draw! First off Chao goes back into attack mode then I play Harpie's Feather Duster to clear your facedown card.” Harpies Duster came onto the field and dusted away Jaden's Emergency Provisions. “My spell card, and who's Evangeline?” Jaden yelled as he looked back at Asuna who still hasn't finished her turn. “Don't tell me you are going to play Evangeline? In the regular form or other form?” Setsuna asked. “Other form.” Asuna replied back. “Now back to the duel! I sacrifice my Kuu Fei and my token in order to summon Vampire Evangeline!” Kuu Fei and the token disappeared and Evangeline in her vampire form appeared on the field. Vampire Evangeline (2000/1800) “Now meet Evangeline one of the most powerful monster in my deck! She's not the strongest but she'll do.” Asuna said as Evangeline gave her a look. “Like always Evangeline is giving Asuna a stare. Will it end?” Nodoka sighed as she shook her head. “Now I play Robot Partner! This spell card lets me take a monster that has Robot in its name and equip it attacks points to my Evangeline and I choose my Mahora Student #10 Robot Chachamaru!” Chachamaru appeared on the field net to Evangeline and vanished as Evangeline absorbed her 1800 Attack Points. “Now Chao attack Jaden's Sparkman with Fan Dance!” Chao took out 2 pink fans from behind her back and slice Sparkman in half, and then Sparkman disappeared. “Now Evangeline attack Jaden directly with Darkness Glacier!” Asuna commanded AS Evangeline uttered her spell and then a glacier of ice surrounded Jaden until his life points hit zero.
 
 
Jaden: 0
Asuna: 4000
 
 
The holograms faded away. “Asuna that was great! You didn't even lose a single life point like always!” Yue commented as she high fived Asuna. “Now that was an awesome duel! We should again!” Jaden commented as he held out his hand. “Sure.” Asuna shook hands with him. A thump came from outside of the door. “I wonder who could that be?” Haruna said as she opened the door to see a mob of students. “Heh! How did they find us in here?” Konoka asked a she hid behind Setsuna. “Oh didn't I forget to tell you guys that this room is fixed up to every palm pilot on the Academy so your duel was being watched by every student!” Dorothy gave a smile as everybody came into the room. “A blue student grabbed Asuna's hand and asked, “I saw your duel and I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend?” Asuna looked at the floor. “No WAY!” Asuna yelled as she twisted the guy's hand and flung him away. “STOP!” Asuna yelled as she punched the ground causing waves go throughout the room. Everybody stopped and looked at Asuna. “Everybody out except for the people who were in here before!” Everybody filled out before Asuna got really mad.
 
 
 
“JADEN!” Syrus, Hasselberry, Chazz, Atticus and Alexis ran into the room. They saw the mark that Asuna had made when she punched the floor. “Jaden is it really true you got beat by a girl?” Syrus asked. “What do you mean by getting beat by a girl?” Asuna grabbed Syrus from the head and lifted him up as she does to Negi. “Wait Asuna you beat him?” Hasselberry asked as he looked at the girls in the room. He stopped and started at Setsuna. Setsuna stared at him back and looked away. “She's really cute.” Hasselberry thought as he returned to look at the other girls. Chazz looked at everybody until he saw Nodoka with her pulled out of her face. He turned beat red. “Yeah I did beat him so he would stop chasing me around! And Syrus don't think that girls can't beat boys at anything because you might want to see Negi and Kotaru!” Asuna pulled Syrus near her face and he got beat red. “Now Asuna don't hurt the little boy here.” Konoka pulled Syrus away from Asuna's grip. “Thank you.” Syrus said. “Don't worry about it this always happens by the way I'm Konoka.” Konoka gave Syrus a smile, Syrus started to blush. “This is Setsuna, Haruna, Nodoka and the girl with Dorothy is Yue. “ Konoka pointed to each girl. “I'm Hasselberry!” “I'm Alexis and this is my brother Atticus. I have to say that you guys are tough to beat. Especially that Chao girl.” Alexis sighed at the sight of her defeat. “I'm Chazz Princeton and I would like to be your Prince!” Chazz grabbed Nodoka's hands. “Huh? I… um got to go!” Nodoka ran out of the room.
 
 
 
aruna said as she opened the dor.Harunahanajdbsajdhajk