Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The New Yusuke Urameshi ❯ ch. 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho or its Japanese Opening and Ending Theme (Smile Bomb and The Sun Will Rise Again), or Yu-Gi-Oh! GX
 
Chapter 1
 
(Japanese Smile Bomb)
 
In a crowded city, as I bump shoulders, I'm alone. On an endless prairie, as the wind whistles by, I'm all alone.
 
Which one is it that makes me want to cry more, I wonder. Marking it with twin circles, I feel a bit more grown-up!
 
It must be, that when I run into these terribly difficult walls, and unexpectedly, for whatever reason, The courage and power to break through rises up from within, All because of how, when I run into these terribly difficult people, they show me kindness, I bet!
 
Thank you very much!
 
Energy Transfer (Trap Card): When your opponent declares an attack, activate this card. Select 1 monster on your side of the field and send it to the graveyard. Increase the ATK points of 1 monster on the field by the selected monster's ATK points x 2.
 
It was Monday morning and all the children and even teenagers were going to school. Well everyone except for Urameshi Yusuke, who was skating fiercely through town. Yusuke was wearing his normal green uniform, carrying a backpack on his back and was riding on orange in-line skates. In his fifteen years of life, Yusuke has always been the stubborn boy, with a tough guy attitude. He skips school, frequently, gets into fights; you know what a street punk usually does. But today is the day that Yusuke is going to his entrance test to Duel Academia.
 
“Ah! Dammit, how in the blue hell did I overslept!?” Yusuke said, skating through a park, “Well look at the bright side at least I've got my dueling deck and KC2 Duel Disk.” Yusuke said, “Hopefully, I'll past the test and never come back to this hellhole, ever again.”
 
Yusuke was skating fast just thinking about the test he was taking, “I've had that practice duel with Kuwabara and I'll miss him.”
 
Flashback
 
Kuwabara was dueling Yusuke, by his house.
 
“Okay Urameshi, you got two monsters staring you down!” Kuwabara said, with two warrior-like monsters with 1200 on his side of the field “What do you do? a) Give up b) cry for mercy or c) continue fighting till the end.”
 
Yusuke draws his card, “The answer to that question is c, because I found a way to make your life points hit zero!” he said, with three cards face down on his side of the field “I'll summon onto the field the Elemental Hero Avian in attack mode!” Urameshi declared as a monster with green fur, silver abs and claws and bird-like wings appears on the field (1000)
 
“Are you crazy, Urameshi? That monster is weak; you'll never pass the entrance exam like that.” Kuwabara said
 
Yusuke smirked, “Think again, I'll end my turn!”
 
“Okay Marauding Captain attack with sword slash!” the oranette declared as the warrior charges
 
“Think again, Kuwabara I've got a trap go Energy Transfer!” a trap card with a picture of a man get electrocuted is brought up
 
“What!”
 
“Yeah, all I have to do is sacrifice a monster from my field!” Avian disappears, “And choose another monster to get the points double by Avian's and your captain should do fine.” (3200)
 
“You're only making my monster finish you off with one attack!” Kuwabara said
 
“Wrong again! Because I activate another trap card Ring of Destruction! With this card out I can place it on your captain and both players take damage equal to the destroyed monster's ATK points!” a ring, with red grenades is placed around Marauding Captain's neck, making him stop his attack
 
“So we'll both lose!”
 
“Correction you will lose and I'll win!”
 
“How's that!”
 
“Because I'll activate my face-down magic card, Ring of Defense it blocks any damage towards my life points!” a fan appears in front of Urameshi and starts spinning
 
“No way!”
 
“I'm afraid so, now you go bye-bye!” the ring around the blonde captain is detonated and Kuwabara's life points go down to zero
 
“Good job, Yusuke you're ready for the exam now!”
 
“Thanks Kuwabara!” Yusuke said, “It's being great knowing you and yes I'll write to you from Duel Academia!”
 
End Flashback
 
Yusuke was trying to skate as fast he could totally oblivious to fact that someone got in his way. Yusuke then hit the person head on and they fell on the ground.
 
“Ouch! That smarts!” Yusuke complained feeling his head and looked at the person he ran into; it was a man in his forties.
 
“Hey pops, watch where you're going next time!” Yusuke yelled
 
The man glared at Yusuke, “Listen baka (idiot), if you hadn't been so careless than there wouldn't be this little accident, now would it.” He said getting up
 
Yusuke got up and wiped the dust off himself, “Listen I don't have time to deal with you right, I'll in hurry to the entrance exam to Duel Academia!”
 
The man's eyes widened, “You're duelist, aren't you?” he asked getting up
 
“Yeah and I'm hoping to follow in my cousin footsteps to become the next Game King!”
 
The man let out a chuckle, “You don't say, young man” then got out a duel monster card from his pocket. “Here! Something tells me that you'll need this for luck.”
 
Yusuke was given the card, “Thanks!” he said, then looking at, “Hey, what trick are you trying to pull, this card is blank!” and realized something, “Oh man I've got to go, ji-san (old man)!” he said dashing off in incredible speed, “I can't be the next King of Games, if I'm late the Games!” he said, putting the card into his deck holder in his duel disk
 
Please Review