Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ Chaotic Outbreak Endless Ilumination ❯ Chapter 5 Relax ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 5 Relax
 
Blair woke up in the morning and lifted her self up; her hair was messy and tangled but she was not worried about it. After Brett had told her how he felt she was a little more comfortable being natural around him. She trusted Brett with her life and she fell back into her bed; her mind thought about her future with him. She knew that if it was anything like this then they would have a wonderful future.
 
Her hand moved over to find Brett so she could bask in the morning glow beside him and feel the comfort he provided the young girl. Her hand could feel nothing though, and she panicked. She shot up and looked around the room but could not see him. “No! Where did he go? Common; all I want is him to have him back, and he always disappears on me...”
 
Just then the door opened before Blair could panic any further, and Brett walked in carrying a large bed tray with breakfast on it. Blair was relieved when she saw him, and Brett watched her breathe a sigh of relief and could tell she needed and explanation “Sorry Blair I was hoping to get back before you woke up; I never wanted you to get nervous. I just wanted to get us breakfast for both of us; you looked so peaceful so I did not want you to leave, so that left me bringing it to you.” Blair was excited and smiling at her boyfriend, and was incredibly enjoying how thoughtful Brett was.
 
She sat up and Brett walked over and sat beside her; the tray was big but it had no middle part so Blair could snuggle up to Brett. Brett smiled when he felt her snuggle up beside him; she looked over the large breakfast and the choices were astounding. The Breakfast was full of so many things that Blair could not wait to eat, but before she could even dig in Brett began to speak. “I hope you like what I picked for you; I know that you like sweet things so I tired to find everything sweet so you would enjoy it.”
 
Blair leaned over and kissed him on the cheek, and Brett still found after all this time that such a simple gesture could turn him beat red. “I doubt it will be as sweet as you have been. I'm really glad I ended up with you; today I promise today I will help you relax. You know you scared me, but your heart always seems to know just how to make it better.”
 
Brett smiled and they stated to eat; Blair could not believe that he had picked up on that she loved sweet things. It might have been a slight mention on her part, but Brett turned on his large TV and gave the remote to Blair; Brett told her that she could pick what ever she wanted and she giggled and circled through the channels. It was just nice for him to be trying so hard, and Blair could tell how important she was to him.
 
Looking over at him out of the corner of her eye; Blair watched him smiling and leaning back. Blair was really in love, and she could tell this relationship was perfect. She remembered friends always telling her there was no perfect relationship, but they had to be wrong. Brett always did all he could for her, and Blair knew this could last, and she would fight for her relationship.
 
Hours quickly passed and they ate most of their food; a body guard came in and took the tray away so Blair. Blair got even closer and they lay down together; she could no longer hold back how she felt. “Brett you have been so absolutely wonderful to me. I cannot believe the double chocolate waffles with the syrup; they were so good. I would like to get up and do some things, but it is feels great just to be laying down here with you.”
 
Brett looked into her eyes and smiled; “so let's just lay here for a bit longer; I don't see a point to getting up when we are perfectly happy here. Glad you enjoyed those; I actually made those waffles myself just for you. That is why I was gone so long; I'm not that good of a cook.” Blair pulled her self tight, and Brett became embarrassed when he heard what she said next. “Brett you are so talented at cooking; could you please show me how to cook so well? Also if you want you could teach me how to play Tennis since you like it so much; I would love to play it with you. I just want us to show people that love is still real; not just a fantasy…”
 
Brett nodded and smiled and together they knew their future was going to be happy so long as they had each other. It was getting close to noon and they both got up so they could head off to do things together. Brett went off to go get changed; Blair went to the closest bathroom but was cut off by Britney; who was a buzz with curiosity.
 
“So how was it; we never saw you two at breakfast. So what amazing thing did he do this time…?” Britney asked with a very suggestive voice. Blair's eyes got all cloudy and she put her hands together and brought them up to her mouth, and her eyes sparkled with light as she spoke. “It was so wonderful; he complemented me and wants me to do everything with him. He said I was always beautiful to him and he even cooked for me. He invited me to sleep with him and it was the best night of my life.”
 
Britney sighed; she was sounded so disappointed in her sigh. “I need to find somebody that great... wonder if I will. Oh well glad to hear you have been having a great time with him. So he is a keeper?” Blair nodded immediately without any thought of hesitation. “You see why I wanted him? But he is your boyfriend now so… Hurry up and get changed and enjoy your day with him.” Blair nodded and entered the bathroom to get ready; leaving Britney to head off and do her own thing.
 
Axel was off taking a stroll; he was still wearing the exact same thing he had worn since Brett befriended him. He was enjoying his stroll by him self; it was giving him time to think. He had already made up his mind that he was going to stay with Brett and his friends; returning to his group looking to be the worst decision. He wondered what was going to happen when the others came though.
 
“Axel? What are you doing here?” Axel jumped back and searched for the source of the voice but could find no one. Then a cloaked individual dropped down from the sky; he carried two key shaped weapons and Axel already knew who it was. The much shorter individual removed his hood; revealing his spiky dirty blond hair.
 
“Hey Roxas, how are you?” Axel said in a friendly voice, and Roxas looked swung one his blades through the air; “Axel what are you doing you? You are supposed to be on our side; why have not killed him yet? Xemnas is starting to believe that you are a traitor; so stop fooling around and finish the job.” Roxas spoke with a snappy attitude, and then something clicked in Axel's mind. “Oh yeah!!! Listen Roxas; this guy has the ability to heal us. I finally have a heart, and I'm not tied to Balance; he can be free and leave all that behind!”
 
No enthusiasm came from Roxas however in response to his friends delight; “forget that why have you not completed your mission? You will be branded a traitor if you do not kill him; so what is your choice?” Roxas's voice had no respect for Axel; Axel looked down at his feet. “I know it was my mission, but this Brett guy does not have to be our enemy. He can free us; he is a good guy and he has what we all want… I don't want to play dirty; not after this guy has done nothing but good things for me. I won't kill him…!”
 
“Axel I think becoming a human has made you soft. I will give you one last chance since we were friends, but you better make the right decision.” Axel looked up with shook across his face; how could his friend say that. “Do not make me choose between you two; Brett has earned my trust. I will stay by him after all he has done for me; I thought you wanted to be human? Forget about the organization and stay here; we don't have to be part of this anymore and...”
 
“I was sent here to kill you if you would not join us; I knew there was no way you would honestly betray the organization, but I guess this guy is more important to you. The next time I see you; we are not going to be friends; so remember your choice Axel.” Roxas disappeared into a portal of black energy; leaving his once friend behind. “Roxas; what happened to you? I don't want to fight you, but I just cannot turn on my new friends either. This is not going to be good at all…”
 
Blair and Brett walked down a path down Pegasus's island. The island had lots of docile plant and animal life; the birds chirped and made the walk so much more pleasant. Neither of them did much talking, but it mattered little. The company was all they needed; Blair had many things that she wanted to do, but this seemed like a good way to get Brett to slow down. Brett thought that if life could stay like this then everything would be perfect, but deep down he still knew about what was to come.
 
The two continued to walk down the path; unaware of what was watching them. Samantha watched them disappear from her sight. “Damn her; I did not travel over a billion light years for him; just to see this little girl get him. I'm running out of time and I will have him. I can save him, but only if I'm with him. My father will… No that is why I must make him fall in love with me. So long I have watched him and done nothing, but he will be mine, and I will protect him. He is a god, and he disserves a princess. No matter what; time is running out for both of us!”
 
Eventually the two young Lovers made it back to the mansion where they met with Britney, Alexis, Chazz, and Hasleberry all sunbathing outside near the pool. They all sat around the huge outdoor pool and lay in the sun; except for Britney who had emerged dripping wet from the pool in a small skimpy bikini. Most of the guys took immediate notice, and Blair poked Brett thinking he might be watching, but he said something she did not expect. “You would look great in that…”
 
Deep down Blair got over excited, and thought it was the best possible answer, and she loved that he thought a sixteen year old models body was the same as hers. She was lost in the happy though, and did not notice anything till Brett pulled her over to a long beach chair to sit. Blair lay right beside him, and Brett took as little space as possible so Blair could have lots of room; her arm lay across his chest, and she was in paradise with him.
 
Together they relaxed and conversed with one another, and even Chazz despite his love for Alexis found Britney very sexy. The young girl with a models body looked at the two free guys for a moment. Britney decided on giving the privilege to Hasleberry, and she sat down and cuddled right up to Hasleberry. The beautiful model slash pop star made Hasleberry start to sweat, and he had to distract himself. “Soldier this mansion is the best thing ever! But where's that Syrus; I have not seen him all day? Hope the little guy is alright…”
 
Brett's eyes slowly opened; “I think he is still pretty bummed about Jaden. The truth is I'm still the same way; after what you all told me... He went through a lot, but I just could help. He must have beat himself up quite a bit; I wish I could have been there with you guys. After that other dimension; I swear I'm never leaving Blair alone again. The only thing making this better right now is Blair at my side…”
 
“Still I kind of feel bad to be relaxing while he is out there…” Blair continued to lay down with her eyes closed, and she liked what Brett said about protecting her, but last thing made her get a little angry at him. She quickly put a single finger in front of Brett's mouth. He immediately knew to stop, but Alexis continued. “I know you feel bad about it, but Jaden will be fine. Just wait he will be back with all of us soon enough; the year is almost over for most of us; he will be fine… Jaden always comes back alright.”
 
Even Alexis had a hard time swallowing that. No one had any idea what had become of him. Britney watched everyone become depressed over the idea; then she came up with a fun idea for all of them. “I know let's all go bowling!” Everyone looked at Britney who was smiling from ear to ear; there looks did not really inspire confidence in her idea. “What? Bowling is fun! Come on; how many times do we all get to go bowling. We will even do teams of two; come on please for me.”
 
Chazz jumped up and chose Alexis before anyone even agreed; she sighed and waited for someone else to object, but no one did. Blair had her arms around Brett; with her eyes still shut she squeezed Brett's chest. “Well you all know who my partner will be; like I said I'm going to be with Blair all the time from now on.” Alexis sighed and hoped Britney would save her, but again she was denied; “I think I will go with Hasleberry; he looks like he will nock all the pins down with those muscles. So how about it; you are lucky enough to get the bombshell; so lets get moving, and I might even stay dressed like this for you dino boy!”
 
A sigh came from Alexis; Chazz was ecstatic that he got to bowl with, and he would prove himself for her. Hasleberry was still blushing from the comment from the young pop star, and she was leading him around pretty easily with no resistance what so ever. She flipped her hair and all six people went to the bowling alley.
 
They arrived and changed into their pairs of bowling shoes; Britney stayed in her bathing suit thinking it would give her an edge. Brett only had eyes for Blair, and helped her with everything, and Britney was feeling a little competitive since Brett was proving to be Blair's perfect match. The scoreboards set for their ten pin bowling game; “ok so each team will go at the same time. So for instance I will bowl my frame, and then Hasleberry will follow and so on like that. So everybody knows the rules right?”
 
Everyone nodded and the game started, and Britney was ready to go; “so since I'm the one that came up with the idea; I get to go first.” Britney stepped up and grabbed a bright blue bowling ball; bending over and catching the guys' attention except for Brett who stroked Blair's hand. To everyone's surprise she had no trouble lifting the ball; she raised her arm and sent the ball flying down the alley. The ball curved slightly and knocked down all the pins earning her a strike in her first frame. She turned and looked at the others with a small smile, and put her hand to her face in a cute fashion; “sorry did I forget to say I bowl at a professional level?”
 
Every one was dumbfounded; she sat down and then pushed Hasleberry up, and gave him and encouraging soft stroke to his arm. The large duelist threw his first ball which went right in the gutter. Hasleberry growled and was ready to lose it; he grabbed another ball; he threw it but the ball met the same fate and landed in the gutter. Hasleberry hung his head and walked back to his hot partner; “sorry Britney... Looks like this is just not my sport.” She laughed and cuddled up to him and gave a pep talk; “next time I will show you how to play, and if we win you get a kiss.”
 
Hasleberry blushed when she also grabbed hold of his arm; Brett stepped up and threw a ball down the alley. The ball did not touch the floor and hovered an inch above the ground the whole. The ball hit and crashed into the back of the alley; the force knocked the pins all down, and nearly took down the wall. Brett turned and rubbed the back of his head; “guess a fifth of my strength is still too much right...”
 
Everyone could not help but feel a little worried about the comment; Blair got up and approached Brett. She whispered into his ear and he nodded. She picked up a dark red ball, and Brett got right behind her. Their bodies were touching and Blair could not help but get a little excited, and blush with a big smile when she looked at Brett. Brett went through the motions twice; on the third time Blair threw the ball and it was a perfect throw.
 
The ball traveled down and earned her a strike; she jumped up and down before turning and leaping into Brett's arms. Brett hugged her and carried her off the stage in both his arms; her body across his arms. Chazz cracked his knuckles and walked up and picked out a black ball; having a lot to prove to everyone after his terrible duel the other day. “Hope all of you are ready for me to Chazzersize this game; I'm a pretty good bowler too. Alexis; I will make you proud…” He threw his ball and knocked down the half of the pins.
 
Chazz jumped up and with rage; he quickly grabbed another ball and readied another throw. There was no way he was going to let down his beloved Alexis; he wanted her to approve, and his thoughts were all about her. He threw the ball and it hit the rest of the pins. He laughed at his accomplishment till he heard Blair's voice. “Big deal! I knocked down all of them on my first throw.”
 
Rage filled Chazz and he started to yell; “only cause you had your boyfriend helped you.” Brett shot a look at Chazz and told Blair not to listen; Alexis hit the back of Chazz's head and walked up; grabbing a bright blue ball. She said nothing and threw her ball earning a strike for her team, and acted like it was nothing to her. Chazz's eyes filled with hearts and he complimented his partner, and Alexis gave in and thanked Chazz for it.
 
Britney's next turn lasted about ten seconds; and ended with another strike. She called Hasleberry up and told him to ease of on the power; she then promised him something if he could get a strike. Hasleberry headed the advice and threw his first strike. He flexed his muscles to show off, and then he felt Britney's lips on his cheek. Hasleberry could not help but blush; Chazz asked Alexis to give him that kind of motivation and Alexis responded crushing Chazz for going to far. “Dream on Chazz; I'm not that desperate to win; this is supposed to be fun after all.”
 
While Chazz was being crushed by Alexis; Brett threw another strike, but with less force finally finding a good grove. Blair got up feeling unsure about her skills but Brett whispered to her; “Blair it was all you last time and this time you will get a strike. Just imagine it's me up there right behind you; I believe in you, and our love will make us the best at everything.” Blair nodded and ran up and threw another perfect ball earning her second strike. She turned and stuck her tongue out at Chazz, but he turned away and ignored it.
 
The rest of the game went by pretty fast; Brett, Alexis, and Britney all scored perfect games. Their partners all put up the real fights; Blair missed pins here and there but Brett kept her spirits high. Chazz bowled well for the rest of the game; he stayed on par with Blair till the last frame when Alexis complemented him as he threw. The complement making him miss entirely Hasleberry picked up the slack and bowled the next ten times earning a strike without fail.
 
They gathered around and stared at the final scores; Brett and Blair earned a score of 539 points together. Chazz and Alexis earned a total of 522 together; Alexis was happy but Chazz was sore that he lost to Blair and Brett yet again. Hasleberry and Britney earned a total of 570 points; they celebrated with Britney jumping into his arms. When they did their lips met and they fell deep into the kiss; everyone watched the kiss that lasted a fair amount of time.
 
The kiss was soon broken by a bodyguard announcing dinner. Hasleberry walked off in a daze while Britney ran over to Blair giggling. Blair wished she could have experienced that with Brett, but she knew it would eventually happen. Blair was tired of pecks, but she would be patient for she knew it would be the best thing she ever experienced. The group left for dinner; the boasting and bragging came from different people but was good for a few laughs.
 
The dinner was a banquet feast once a gain; featuring different foods from around the world. Each person sampled and found obvious favorites; Brett stayed away from hot and spicy till Blair forced Brett to try one of her favorites. Brett lost it and began to drink massive amounts of fluids; trying to put what he thought was a fire in his mouth out. Most got a quick laugh at the display and Blair immediately apologized; she thought she might need to ease him into spicy foods.
 
Dinner lasted over an hour; Axel was dead silent throughout the whole dinner. Brett had noticed, but also decided to wait till later to ask him. The dinner ended with Pegasus telling everyone to go off and do as they wish. Tomorrow the group would be departing around noon; everyone took the invitation and separated into smaller groups.
 
Blair and Brett grabbed Axel and brought him back to Brett's room. “Hey Axel; you were really quiet at dinner; what is wrong?” Blair asked before Brett could, ad he was eager for the response. Axel snapped out of his daze and looked over at the two sitting on the bed together. “Oh it's nothing! So you two are going to teach me about this dueling thing right. I hope you can find me some fire monsters…”
 
Blair nodded enthusiastically, while holding onto Brett's arms with her famous grip that she only used on the guy she was in love with. Axel walked over and laid down on the bed; his mind was still thinking about his former comrades. Were they going to abandon them; he could just not go through with killing Brett. It would not be fair to either Brett or Blair, and considering how wonderful of a time she was having with him; made it impossible for Axel to betray them.
 
Britney and Alexis sat together in the sauna by themselves in their two piece swimsuits. Britney looked like she was sleeping till she spoke up. “Lexi; I have a really important favor to ask you...” Alexis agreed to it and Britney continued with the request. “I want you to keep a real close eye on that Samantha girl. I did not see her once and she has always been spying on Brett. I mean do not worry them about this but you know…”
 
“Do not worry Britney I will; but why are you asking me to do this. It's ok if you really want to look out for Blair, but I just am wondering why the formal request.” Britney sat up; which was caused the feeling of being light headed. “Well I have gotten close to Blair; like she is now one of my closest friends. You see I will not be coming back with all of you; I have to go home and deal with a few things... It totally sucks but I have too. But hey… I totally made Hasleberry's day right?”
 
“Yeah I think he really liked it but… I have noticed it to Britney; I promise I will not let her do anything.” Britney smiled in response to Alexis's answer. “Thanks Lexi... I hope both of them are still together; I enjoy all of your company, but I have to go back home because of my parents. Someday I will be back but until then.” Alexis smiled; “We all have enjoyed your company as well; I hope what ever is wrong gets fixed real soon.”
 
Meanwhile Brett had reformulated his deck; his new deck felt much more powerful. With help from both of Axel's friends; he had built his first deck. The deck was composed of fire monsters, and Axel was very intrigued to test it out but6 had to wait to test it. Brett was admiring Blair's Mystic Egg dragon deck, but Brett had just given some extremely rare cards to Blair. She put all of Brett's suggestions; encouraging a more powerful deck, but keeping her favorites and adding more.
 
She looked the cards over and went straight to modifying her deck. Brett or Axel were not aloud to look at it; she told Brett that he could get a look when he went on their first date. Brett agreed and Axel took that as a signal to leave; the hour was growing very late and Axel left without so much as another word. To much was going on, and he just wanted a clear cut sign that he was doing the right thing, but Brett and Blair were happy and maybe that would be enough.
 
Brett and Blair got changed into their night time apparel; Blair lay there in Brett's bed and she invited him over. Brett took the invitation and lay beside her; both snuggling close to the other feeling the others warmth, and Brett had become addicted to Blair's smell. It was nothing bad, but it was so sweet to him, and he loved it. Blair moved her head so that it rest on his shoulder; they lay there peacefully till gentle sobs started to come from her. “What's wrong Blair?”
 
“It's not what is wrong; it is that this entire time has been so perfect. I do not want to leave; I will be moving into the Blue girl's dorm. I will not get to do this with you ever; guys are not aloud in.” Brett squeezed her; “Blair we will figure something out. You know most couples do not do this; this early in their relationship, but I'm so glad you are doing this with me. I know we are right; I promise I will figure something out; the fact that you trust me tells me this is right.”
 
Gentle sobs still came from Blair; “you have been so wonderful thee last few days. I'm so glad I ended up with you. When I'm with you I feel so safe; maybe we can find a way to do this more. I don't think I could sleep without you there; this is the love I have dreamed of having.” Brett looked down at her blue hair and smiled giving a small kiss on the top of her head; “I will try my best so we can do this a lot. I'm glad I ended up with you to Blair.”
 
Brett gave her another gentle kiss on the top of her head, and soon they both fell asleep together… completely in love.