Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ Liquid Sun ❯ Liquid Sun ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Liquid Sun

Author: Demonwing (c)
Date: 01-10-2008
Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh GX or any of its characters. Kazuki Takahashi, as well as all affiliates, are the creators and genius behind them. The story/plot contained within this fic/piece, however, is all mine!!! Bwahahaha!!!
Warnings: Shonen-Ai
Fandom: Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters GX
Pairings: Manjoume Jun x Yuuki Juudai
Type: Drabble
Rating: Teen
OCs: None… Damn it!
Summary: Manjoume ponders over just how much his lover’s gaze reminds him of a liquid sunset.
Notes: Done for prompt #008, Sunset, 15 minutes.
Beta/Editor: None.
Words: 255



He twirled one of his fingers in a lock of his lover’s russet hair, as he stared deeply, longingly into his soulful eyes. Eyes that reminded him of the sun. Bright, burning as intensely as the sun would burn on a hot Summer day during a battle. Yet, on nights like these, they would be the exact opposite. Swimming with a liquid emotion that gripped your very soul, just as the sunset moments before. Oh how those eyes would be his undoing.

Leaning down, Manjoume brushed his lips along the boy’s beneath him. Savoring in their salty taste as he gently nipped the tender flesh. Exerting a small waft of air from the other’s mouth.

These small moments meant more to him then he could ever express. Especially when they were so far and few.

Bringing his fingers to rest on the back of the other teen’s neck, Manjoume pulled him closer, deepening the kiss that he languidly started until they were both grappling, sucking and fighting for air. Once apart, he gazed straight into his love’s eyes. His own brimming with pride at the look of unadulterated lust those firey pools possessed.

Then it happened. The one thing that made everything come full circle in a moment of completion every time they were together. Juudai smiled. A light, airy smile reserved just for Manjoume, himself. Oh yes, those eyes that were definitely his undoing. But then again, so was that smile. Both, of which portrayed the liquid sunset they both witnessed mere moments before.





The End


Copyright Ó Demonwing