Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ Love: A Sincere Heart ❯ This is Not Love ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Nice: Hi everyone! This is my very first Yu-Gi-Oh! GX fic! This story was kinda on impulse after I read a few very good GX fan fictions. But not just any fan fictions, but the Royalshipping fan fictions. I completely fell in love with this pairing after reading 10Join-Fei's stories and other Royalshipping stories. So I hope you like my new story Love (Sincere Heart)
 
Disclaimer: Seto's Nice Girl does not own Yu-Gi-Oh! GX nor the Excel Saga's theme song.
 
Warning: slight violence
 
On with the fic!
 
 
Chapter 1: This is Not Love
 
 
Alexis Rhodes stood on the cliff looking down at the lighthouse below her. She stared at the black clad boy standing next to it, who was looking into the ocean with a deep glare. She sighed and began to make her way down the cliff to the boy, steeling herself for the conversation that will ensue. She had to talk to him, especially after that duel with Syrus. She shivered at the thought of that terrifying duel.
 
`How could he do that to his own flesh and blood? I mean sure, he was a little cold to Syrus but not to the point of seriously hurting him! How did he get this bad? How did I let it get this way? Did it happen during my white sleep? (1)' she thought as she descended. `Zane… you were never like this…cruel and unforgiving.'
 
By this time, she had reached the dock and glared at the back of her former friend. She saw that he had tensed up alerting her that he knew she was there. Alexis walked down the dock to the lighthouse and stood next to Zane. He didn't say anything to her; not a `Hello' or even a simple `Hn'. He just stood there staring deeply into the oceans depths. They both stood there in silence watching the waves, waiting for the other to speak first. Finally, Zane broke the silence.
 
“Why are you here?” he asked in a cold voice.
 
“You should know why I'm here, Hell Kaiser,” replied Alexis.
 
“I hope you are not here to make me feel sorry for what I did to my weak little brother, because he had it coming.”
 
“You should feel a little bit sorry! How could you shock him half to death like that?! And Syrus is not weak, I think he was very strong for standing up to you!” said Alexis, turning to face him, “What in the hell has gotten into you?!”
 
I've grown up, that is what has gotten in me. And I think it's time for you to do the same,” said Zane glancing down at her.
 
“What do you mean by that?”
 
Zane turned to fully look at her. “You've lived such a sheltered life on this island that you've forgotten that the real world is cruel and unforgiving. You shouldn't of left your `white society' if you didn't want to face the real world. Maybe you would've been better off staying as Saiou's little white doll,” he sneered.
 
“I am no one's doll,” said Alexis with bite in her voice, her hands in tight fists.
 
“You will always be a doll, even if you don't belong to someone. There's nothing you can do about that Alexis.”
 
“You bastard!” Alexis growled as she swung her fist straight into Zane's face but Zane firmly grabbed her wrist. Alexis tried to pull away but couldn't.
 
“Let go!” she cried as Zane's grip tightened, “Tell me why you hate the rest of us now!”
 
His eyes narrowed. He grabbed her other arm and pushed her against the lighthouse. “I'll tell you why! You abandoned me! When I needed you, you weren't there!! None of you cared about me in the first place!” he said angrily as he gripped harder on Alexis's wrists.
 
“Let go of me please! Y-you're hurting me!”
 
“No, I won't. I don't care that I'm hurting you. This is only a fraction of the pain that I felt when you never called, never wrote!” his voice change to an almost sorrowful one, “I thought at least you Lexi would care. I thought you lo- Argh!” Zane cried out and clutched at his chest. He let go of her other arm and staggered back.
 
“Zane! Are you okay? What's wrong?” asked Alexis as she tried to get close to him.
Zane held up an arm to stop her. His face was pale and covered with sweat.
 
“I-I'm fine. Now stay away!” he said, his breath uneven. He finally got his breathing under control and looked at Alexis. “I don't care about what happens to any of you anymore. Even if I see you starving on the street I won't give you any help at all. You are all dead to me now. Now goodbye Alexis Rhodes, I can't say it's been a pleasure knowing you. And with that, Zane walked away from the lighthouse and from Alexis.
 
Alexis fell to her knees as she watched him walk away from her. As he disappeared she said softly, “But I did write to you Zane, every single day.”
 
To be cont.
 
N: So do you like it? Hate it? Do you think I should continue with this story? Tell me in your reviews! Until next time! Bye peoples!
 
(1): Her time in the Society of Light and how she was a white doll.