Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ Slifer Love: A Jaden/Syrus Pairing ❯ The First Kiss ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Slifer Love by Evil Yugi
Rated: PG

Syrus was walking through a small cavern when he slipped and fell down one of the holes screaming. The little bluenette woke up and screamed realizing it was just a nightmare. He broke out in a cold sweat. His best friend Jaden Yuki woke up hearing him scream. "Sy what's wrong?" He asked the little Slifer. The little blue-haired boy looked at the brown brunette. "I-I don't know Jay. I guess it was just a nightmare." He said as he closed his eyes and went back to sleep.
Sy's POV Thanks for protecting me Jay. (END POV)

The next day.
Jaden was getting dressed while Sy watched him. The little bluenette smirked and tackled Jaden. "Sy! Ooh your gonna get it bro!" He said as he started tickling Syrus. Syrus giggled uncontrollably. "Jay stop!!" He pleaded. Jaden reluctantly stopped and the 2 went off to class.

In Class
Syrus tried to concentrate in class but all he could think about was Jaden. He sighed dreamily as he looked at Jaden. Jaden was busy sleeping as he usually did during class. Jaden's POV: Sy sure was acting strange this morning almost like he was...No that cant be. (End POV)
In Jaden's Room.

Later that night Jaden and Syrus were dueling. Jaden had nothing on the field or in his hand while Sy had 3 cards in his hand. The little Slifer grinned, "This duel's mine Jay! I play Power Bond and fuse my monsters together to create Super Vehicroid Jumbo Drill! Jumbo Drill attack Jaden directly!" He shouted. The huge drill began spinning as it collided with Jaden taking the remainder of his life points. "That's game!" Sy said smirking. Jaden jokingly glared at him. "Hey that's my line for when i win!" He protested. Sy stuck his tongue out at him. "Yeah well today it's my line!" He said. Jaden got up smirking and walked over to Sy. "Your in big trouble Sy." Sy looked scared as he walked backwards. "It was only one duel Jay. Cant we call it a truce best friend?" He pleaded. "Nope I dont call truces with guys that beat me." Jaden said walking closer to Sy with a dark smile. Sy walked backwards more but backed into the door. "Jay please stop your scaring me!" The little bluenette whimpered.
"Time for you to pay up Sy." He said raising his fist. Sy put his arm up to shield his face. Jaden countered by TICKLING him. Sy started giggling. Jaden was laughing as he said : "Alright Sy admit it who's the King of Games?" Sy giggled madly. "JAY P-P-Please Stop!!" He said his voice filled with laughter. "Say it!" Jaden persisted. Sy gave in. "Ok J-Jay Y-Your the King of Games." He said through his giggles. Jaden smirked. "Thats what i thought." He said as he tickled the little bluenette more. Syrus couldn't contain it anymore. "JADEN STOP!!!!!!!" He cried. Something went off like water running. Jaden felt it because he was wet. Sy looked down and realized he had wet his pants. Jaden put his hand over his mouth to keep from laughing. Sy got very mad. "Thats it Jay NOW ITS YOUR TURN!!!!" He said brimming with fake anger. Jaden stepped back trying to calm Syrus down. "I'm sorry man." He said. "Sorry isn't good enough aniki." Sy growled. Jaden steps back but slips and falls over. "Get ready for your punishment Jay." He said his grey eyes burning with fake rage. Jaden shut his eyes hoping it would end quick. He opened his eyes to see Sy sitting on top of him grinning. "Now who's The King of Games Jay?" He asked smirking. Jay looked at him completely caught by surprise. "Hey you little devil you tricked me!" He said. Sy smiled. "Just call it payback Jay." He said and hugged him. Jaden didnt like this particularly because he was still wet and he wanted to stay dry. "Sy Lemme go!" He cried. "Aww Is Jaden not getting enough hugs?" He asked smirking. "Your still wet!" He cried. Sy grinned. "Well i guess we both have to go change huh?" Jaden blushed. He never knew how cute Syrus was. "Sy your a perv!" Jaden teased. Sy smiled. "Well i'm not the one who keeps trying to peek at Alexis' skirt!" He said with a giggle. Jaden blushed more. "I do not!" He said. Sy danced around the room. "Jaden's got a girlfriend Jaden's got a girlfriend!" He sang. Jaden growled. "I'll make you wet your pants more if you don't quit it Sy." Sy looked at Jaden. "Oh no I'm so scared." He said in a false scared voice. Jaden jumped on top of him and smirked. Sy looked up at him blushing. Jaden got off him and got ready for bed as did Sy. The 2 got into bed about 10 minutes later and fell asleep.