Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ Slifer Love: A Jaden/Syrus Pairing ❯ Feelings revealed ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The next morning

Jaden woke up early the next morning and climbed up to Syrus' bunk. He bent down and started to kiss Syrus gently on his cheek then jumped back into his bed before Sy woke up, About 3 hours later Syrus woke up and got dressed. He started tickling Jaden quickly. Jaden started laughing. "Quit it Sy." He said through his giggles. Jaden rolled over knocking Sy to the ground and kissing him. Sy blushed bright red and kissed him back. Jaden smiled. ~I cant reveal my feelings yet.~ he thought. Jaden woke up early the next morning and climbed up to Syrus' bunk. He bent down and started to kiss Syrus gently on his cheek then jumped back into his bed before Sy woke up, About 3 hours later Syrus woke up and got dressed. He started tickling Jaden quickly. Jaden started laughing. "Quit it Sy." He said through his giggles. Jaden rolled over knocking Sy to the ground and kissing him. Sy blushed bright red and kissed him back. Jaden smiled and started to get dressed. Sy ran out to get to class.

In Class

Jaden couldn't sleep during class like he usually would all he could think about was Syrus. He remembered kissing him and he wanted to do it again. Syrus was feeling the same way all he could think about was Jaden.. He didnt really understand why he felt this way but he really liked it and wanted to tell Jaden how he felt about him. Because he had a good feeling that Jaden felt the same way. He looked over at Jaden and smiled in a dreamy way scooting closer to him as Jaden moved closer to him the 2 embraced each other in a quick hug. Sy smiled at him and pulled him close to him. Soon the class bell rang and the 2 went back to their room Syrus embracing Jaden the whole way. Back in Jaden's room Jaden was fast asleep. Sy leaned over to kiss him but Jaden woke up. "Sy What are you doing" He asked. Sy stopped and blushed. "Jay there's something i want to tell you." He said smiling. "Go ahead Sy." Jaden said. "Well Jay i like you more than as a friend." Jaden looked confused. "I don't understand Sy." He said. Sy smirked. "I think i'm in love..with you Jay." He said giggling. "Really Sy?" He said blushing. "Cuz i think i might love you too." He said kissing Syrus' cheek. "Aww thanks Jay." he said kissing him back then climbing into bed. "Nite Jay." He said. Jaden climbed into his bed and said good night to Syrus.
How will their relantionship develope? Stay tuned for Part 3 of my fic Slifer Love.