Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ The Field ❯ Chapter One: The Storm ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

THE FIELD
ML: Well… Here we are. My first MM.org exclusive that isn't a lemon.
 
Jaden: What's the plot?
 
ML: Let's just say you guys are soccer hooligans, and one of you happens to be an undercover cop. Anyway, I don't own YGO GX, any songs, or the characters Mike and Monica, as Demon of RHS owns both of them. I also don't own any English League or Premier League teams. I do own my original characters, and that's it. LET'S GO!
 
 
Chapter One: The Storm
 
Jaden and Syrus were walking away from Old Trafford after seeing Manchester United defeat Leeds United 2-1, knocking them out of the League Cup. With the whole surveillance thing going on, they had to leave separately from their friends. It was then that a few feet away from the pub, they saw a few Leeds United fans walking to the same pub. Of course, with Jaden and Syrus being fans of Manchester United, they couldn't resist riling them up.
 
I'm sailor peg
And I've lost my leg
A climbing up the topsails
I've lost my leg
“Hey! You know you shouldn't even be in this city, especially with that sorry excuse for a team who had been bankrupt!” Jaden yelled out. That got a few of the Leeds United fans' attention.
 
“What about that American who bought your team? You just might be heading to a debt consolidation agency, you wankers!” One yelled out.
 
“Still… when was the last time you guys even put out a decent line up for a game?” Syrus asked. “Oh yeah. I know the answer now. It was the last time you guys played a premiership game!” He answered. Jaden counted the Leeds fans. Four of them, and a few more were starting to show up.
 
`Not good.' He thought. Syrus thought the same thing.
 
“Uh, Jaden, you know we're outnumbered, right?” Syrus asked.
 
“I know.” Jaden answered, just as the six or so Leeds fans started to advance on them with very angry looks on their faces. Both started to back away a bit. But then, Chazz, Bastion, Frank, Johnny and Mike showed up, and Jaden and Syrus became bold again. It took a Leeds fan spitting at Jaden for him to yell out a command. “GET THESE MOTHERFUCKERS!”
 
I'm shipping up to Boston
Shipping off to Boston
Shipping out to Boston
I'm shipping off
To find my wooden leg
 
It was then that the seven members of the DBW (AN: DBW means “Devils of Busby Way”) started to advance on them with fists and weapons in hand. Of course, when two firms of two rival teams get together, things could get quite ugly, and it did, as the fight got even more violent than when it first began. Two of the members of the Leeds firm (AN: Firm=gang made up of soccer fans) were hurt badly. It was then that in the heat of the fight, Bastion yelled out, “Cops!”
 
I'm sailor peg
And I've lost my leg
A climbing up the topsails
I've lost my leg
 
I'm shipping up to Boston
Shipping off to Boston
Shipping out to Boston
I'm shipping off
To find my wooden leg
 
Jaden and the rest of the DBW ran for it, leaving the Leeds fans at the mercy of the Manchester Police. “Hey, what a windfall, huh?” Mike said.
 
“Yeah, man!” Chazz said.
 
“Still, you think we can get away? The cops could still catch us.” Bastion asked.
 
“Don't worry about it! Race ya guys to the next pub!” Jaden said, as he began running off to another pub, his friends trying to catch up to him.
 
END CHAPTER
 
 
Well… Good start. Anyway, about the song, “I'm Shipping up to Boston”, I don't own it. Dropkick Murphys does. Great song, btw. R&R!