Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ The Field ❯ Chapter Two: Assignment ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

THE FIELD
 
ML: Ok… so I don't own YGO GX or any Football or Premier League teams… I also don't own any characters that Demon of RHS owns. I only own my characters, and that's that.
 
Jaden: Now as for the summary, let's just say that Syrus and I, who are playing Manchester United fans, decide to rile up some fans of Leeds United, and everything starts going to hell in a hand basket.
 
ML: So that's the gist of it. LET'S GO!
 
 
Chapter Two: Assignment
 
Manchester Metropolitan Police station house - 5:00 pm
 
“Sir, looks like another football hooligan brawl happened here last night.” Eric, who was the officer in charge of the clean up said.
 
“Hm…” The captain replied. “Well… looks like we're still no closer to nabbing the people involved, other than the troublemakers from Leeds.” He said. He then pushed a button to turn on the intercom. “Officer Rhodes? Can you come into my office?” He asked. A few minutes later, Alexis walked in.
 
“So…” The captain began, as he went into her folder containing her info. “I hear you graduated from the police academy two months ago?”
 
“Yes.” Alexis answered.
 
“It says here that you graduated second in your class there.” The captain said. “Also, you're fluent in five languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish and German.”
 
“Yeah.” Alexis answered again.
 
“It also says that your father was a member of the Men in Black firm.” The captain continued. “Died in a fight too?”
 
“That too. Besides, when my father told me about it, Atticus and I moved to America for a while.” Alexis answered. “So, why did you bring me here?” she asked.
 
“Well… I've got an assignment for you.” The captain answered. “Turns out a new firm is making the rounds. The Devils of Busby Way.”
 
“I don't get where my familial background fits into this.” Alexis said.
 
“Well, basically, you're going undercover.” The captain replied. “No one's gonna know about this, but me. If there is a change in the plans, we'll let you know. Any questions?” He asked.
 
“No.” Alexis answered.
 
“All right. I'm going to need your gun and your badge.” Captain Ericson said. Alexis just gave him both items, and went over to her locker where the undercover gear was.
 
Meanwhile, Jaden, Syrus and Mike were over at a bar. Jaden was looking at the paper, and there was the headline: Leeds United fans sore losers. The accompanying picture was the Leeds fans getting arrested.
 
“Well… looks like we get the good headlines.” Jaden said.
 
“You think?” Syrus asked.
 
“Yeah. Turns out that the cops may be still be looking for us.” Mike said.
 
“Then well, next game, we'll have to make sure we keep our heads down.” Jaden replied. “When is the next match by the way?” He asked.
 
“We're in London. Against the Gooners.” Mike answered.
 
“Arsenal, huh?” Syrus asked.
 
“Yes.” Mike answered. “Don't worry… they're about what… fourth in the table?”
 
“That's what I've seen.” Jaden said. “You're gonna buy the tickets?”
 
“Caleb is.” Mike answered. “But I don't think he'll be there. He's got to baby-sit his nephew.”
 
“All right. So we meet at the train station?” Syrus asked.
 
“Yeah. We will.” Jaden answered as the boys left and went the separate ways.
 
END CHAPTER
 
 
Well… so Alexis is gonna go undercover while Jaden and his gang are gonna be in London… don't worry, they'll probably meet next chapter! R&R!