Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ The Field ❯ Chapter Three: Meeting ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

THE FIELD
 
ML: All right, chapter three. Ok… here's what happened in a nutshell… while the clean-up from the brawl last night happened, Captain Ericson gave one of his brightest officers, Alexis, an undercover assignment. Meanwhile, Jaden and his gang managed to get some tickets with the help of Mike's friend, Caleb.
 
Jaden: So if any lawyers representing Kazuki Takahashi, the football and premier leagues wanna sue ML, you're out of luck, `cuz he don't own any of us!
 
ML: Yeah. I don't. LET'S GO!
 
 
Chapter Three: Meeting
 
Emirates Stadium - 2:30 PM, Saturday
 
Jaden, Mike, Chazz, Syrus, Bastion, Frank and Johnny were walking up to the stadium and over to the ticket window where Caleb was. Of course, his young nephew was there with him. “Hey Caleb. So, why's the kid here?” Mike asked.
 
“Hey Mike. You know him. Arsenal fan to a fault. Besides, when Manchester United comes to this part or any part of London, I couldn't resist getting tickets for both of us as well as you guys.” Caleb answered. All nine entered the stadium, tickets in hand, sunglasses on and heads down so that the cameras wouldn't catch them.
 
Meanwhile, Alexis was just walking into the stadium too, where the away fans were supposed to walk in from. Of course, she didn't fit the profile of a fan, but she was still undercover. She gave the ticket to the usher at the door, and then went to her seat immediately a good five minutes before kick-off. The game began, and Arsenal made a good run at it in the first half, scoring a goal and controlling the game from the opening kick-off until the expiration of the half.
 
“Don't worry guys; I'm sure we'll come back.” Jaden said.
 
“I don't know, Jay. Arsenal has a habit of shutting down other teams when they get the first goal.” Syrus replied.
 
“Yeah. Besides, for a team that's fourth in the standings, they're about second in goals for in the whole league.” Frank fired back. The eight friends, including Caleb's nephew went back to their seats just in time for the second half kick-off. It was 15 minutes in that the momentum started to swing back Manchester United's way. It all started with a booking by an Arsenal midfielder, and a tying goal by Rooney, then Ronaldo got the go-ahead, and it was Manchester United's turn to play the shut down. It worked as the final whistle blew 32 minutes after, as United won 2-1.
 
As the DBW left and said goodbye to Caleb and his nephew, it was then that Jaden saw a few gooners accost a blonde girl, that being Alexis. “Well, well, well… fresh meat.” One gooner to his friends while circling Alexis like a shark.
 
“Come on, I don't want any trouble.” Alexis said.
 
“Au contraire. We want the same thing as you, milady.” Another fan said. “Besides, you know your club's gonna lose the title to Chelsea again.”
 
“I'd take it back if I were you.” Jaden said as he walked towards the three gooners.
 
“Oh, look who's talking. Remember the FA Cup of '05?” The last gooner asked. “We beat you guys.”
 
“I prefer you not remind me.” Jaden answered. “Otherwise, you guys are gonna get hurt.”
 
“So, how's about we take this outside then?” the first Arsenal fan said, while Syrus and Mike took Alexis to a safe distance. It was then that another gooner decided to start the fight, and next thing you know, it was five on three, as Bastion, Chazz, Johnny, Frank and Jaden decided to advance. It was then that three more fans decided to get involved, and Syrus and Mike decided to join in. But then, one more Arsenal fan went in, and this fight was starting to become a brawl, with weapons being involved. But then, Alexis, knowing that this was not going to be a fair fight, decided to get involved anyway, and even threw a punch. But even that wouldn't faze them. Jaden knew this, and went to Alexis' rescue. Five minutes after the fight broke out, the cops started showing, and the devils ran for it, but Jaden ran in another direction, with Alexis in tow.
 
“You all right?” Jaden asked.
 
“Yes.” Alexis answered.
 
“You know, I have a feeling that I've seen you around before, but I don't know where.” Jaden said.
 
“I've been to a few games.” Alexis replied. “I'm usually at the Stretford End.”
 
“Oh. Well, surely, then, you must know how to fight if City or Liverpool fans decide to.” Jaden said.
 
“Well, I can take care of myself.” Alexis replied.
 
“But if you're outnumbered?” Jaden asked, as they went to the train station to take them back to Manchester.
 
“Well, then I run.” Alexis answered.
 
“When you're with us, you don't run. You stand your ground and fight `till the end.” Jaden said. The train ride was long, and he noticed the scar on Alexis' temple. “You're hurt.”
 
“Its fine, I'll clean it off when we get back to Manchester.” Alexis said.
 
“I'm pretty good with first aid. Let me clean it out.” Jaden replied as they got on the train to Manchester. When they got back, Jaden saw the rest of his friends, minus Caleb and his nephew, who had decided to go home as soon as he saw the fight break out, waiting for them at the station. Bastion was the first to speak.
 
“Who's the girl?” Bastion asked.
 
“Oh yeah, I forgot to introduce myself.” Alexis said. “My name's Alexis.”
 
“Jaden.” Jaden said as he extended his hand, “The people over there are Bastion, Syrus, Chazz, Johnny, Frank and Mike.” The gang, plus Alexis, then walked over to Jaden's, and as soon as he cleaned her up of the cuts and bruises, left.
 
“Well, what a night, huh?” Jaden asked.
 
“Yeah.” Mike answered. “Still, I was wondering, why would you be interested in her? She might be a cop.”
 
“I'll give her the benefit of the doubt for now.” Jaden replied as everybody went back to their normal homes for the night.
 
END CHAPTER