Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The New Girl In Town ❯ The Girl Meets The Team ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Serenity: hey this is my story about a kind of crossover between Beyblade and Yugioh but is in Beyblade and there is tiny bit of Yugioh and that is my yami who is Yami Serenity along with my friend Amy and her yami Yami Amy.

Warning: a little bit of Mariah and Hilary bashing so if you don't like it then stop reading this fic. (And Hilary has a crush on Kai and Mariah on Rei)

Yami Serenity: but you can call me YS k*_*?

Yami Amy: u guys can call me YA k.

Yami: hey sis why aren't u writing about Yugioh?

Serenity: I forgot that Yami is my brother^_^U (go away bro this is not about Yugioh)

Yami: k bye *leaves the room*

Serenity: now he's gone. *sign*

Amy and YA: r u ok Seren?

Serenity: ya thanks Amy and YA

YS: k want to start the story?

Sere: ya *too lazy too type Serenity instead typed Sere*

Amy: I'll help ya

Sere: Thanks

Rei: hey cousin *smile to Sere*

Sere: hey cousin^_~

YS: Can we please start the story now? *said in a very annoyed voice ^_^

Sere: OF COURSE ^__^ *starts giggling without stopping*

Rei: Ok let's ignore those two *Sere and YS says HEY* and start the story.

Seren: I don't own anything in Beyblade or Yu-Gi-Oh but I do own the plot and some of my characters which is Amy, Kenyan, Mina, and Angel along with Serenity and Yami Serenity which is a character like me and Amy's yami whose name is Yami Amy.

(sorry for all the slang words, grammar and spelling is because I am not really good at English so sorry and please ignore them and don't report this fiction if there is a problem. If there is a problem please tell me instead of reporting PLEASE!!?)

Keys:

(Author interrupting)

"Talking"

'Thought'

/hikaris/

//Yamis//

; Seren talking to people;

;; People talking back to Seren;;

Italic=Action

*Change Place*

********************Just after the fight with Zeo*******************

The Bladebrakers were all separated by Mr.Dickinsen (not sure about the spelling). Tyson and Kenny went home, Rei went back to China, Kai went back to Russia, and Max went to America. (I'm not sure if there is going to be any Yaoi so beware and is going to be in the next chapter which will probably be Kai x Rei and Max x Tyson).

***************At the AirPort Mr.Dickinsen is ****************

Mystery P.O.V

First of all my name is Serenity Hikari or Hiwatari (Sere: Hikari

is just a fake name). I am Mr.Dickinsen's niece and he wanted me to

meet him at the Air Port of Tokyo {1} because of my beyblade skill. I have my own team of Beyblade my team is called the Blade Angel Goddesses, we won ever Tournaments we went to and we're the number one team in the world other than the Bladebrakers. The main reason that my uncle called me here is to test his team to see if they really deservers the title. Now I am at the Air Port where my uncle said he would meet me with his team.

I am at the Air Port trying to find my uncle but instead someone was calling my name like "SERENITY!" and "SERENITY!" so I turn to the voice and it was my uncle with his team. "Hey uncle," I said to him and behind him there was 5 boys and one girl, one with a cap on backwards, one with a laptop with a glasses, one that has yellow hair and blue eyes which is a blond, one that wore Chinese clothe , one that had shades of blue hair and crimson eyes, also there was a girl with brown hair.

"Hey Mr.D, is this the girl you were talking about?" ask the one with the cap backwards. "Yes, she is the one and her name is Serenity." I heard my uncle say then point to me. "Yeah I am Serenity but who are all of you." I asked them. Then the one with that's blond said "We're the Bladebrakers." Then I asked "I know that you're the Bladebrakers but what are your names and last names?"

This time the one that wore the Chinese clothing says "My name is Rei Kon. This is Tyson Granger, pointing at the boy who wore his cap backward. This is Max Tate, pointing to the boy with yellow hair and blue eyes. This is Kai Hiwatari, pointing at the one that had two shades of blue hair and crimson eyes. This is Kenny who helps around with making and upgrading our Beyblades except Kai's, pointing at the one that had glasses. And this is Hilary Tatibana, pointing at the only girl in that group."

Then I notice something, those names Rei Kon and Kai Hiwatari. So I was thinking about those names and then I remembered who they were, and they were part of my family and Rei is my cousin from China while Kai is my step-brother. "Hello Tyson, Max, Kenny, Rei, Kai and Hilary. You all know what my name is but I have a question. The question is what does Hilary do in your group?" Just then Tyson answered "She's a nobody she just follows us around." Hilary said "No, I am not." Then I asked again "Can all of you tell me about yourself?" and Max answered "Sure, I'm Max and I'm from America and my bit-beast is Draciel." "I'm Tyson and I love food and my bit-beast is Dragoon." Tyson said after Max. "I'm Rei, I'm from China and my bit-beast is Driger." says Rei after Tyson and Kai just grunted with his eyes closed. "Kai, why don't you say something about yourself?" I asked Kai. "Or why don't you just take a look at me then say something?" I asked him again.

Just then Kai lifted his head and cracked open one of his eyes to see me. Then I heard `Huh, this is my little sister from the Abby. What's she doing here?' Kai thought. But I heard it, he looked at me surprisingly and said "The name is Kai, I like beyblading a lot and my bit-beast is Dranzer. And what are you doing here Kari?" everybody was surprised that he actually said something to a person who he just met. "I am here was because Uncle called and asked me to train you guys, and you know my name and I like teasing people and matchmaking. I have four bit-beasts and I am the undefeated Champion of the World." I introduce myself.

Rei asked me "How are you the Champion?" I answered "Because no one on Earth has ever defeated me yet and doesn't anyone else know me other Kai here?" Then Rei was thinking `her name sound familiar but from where... Hey now I remember she from China and she's my cousin.'; glad you remember me Fluffy; I said to Rei with my mind link;; yeah, glad to see you too;;

Normal P.O.V

"Hey can we go some where instead of here because I'm sort of feeling sleepy." Then Serenity said after talking with Rei with her mind link. "How about you come to my Dojo and we can talk more there." Suggest Tyson. "But where are you staying at though?" he asked Serenity. Then she answered "I'm going to staying at my Mansion that my grandfather had own." Max asked "Who's your grandfather?" "My grandfather is Voltaire (Sere: I'm sorry but I don't know how to spell his name~_~) Hiwatari."

Then she heard gasp from everyone except her uncle, Rei and Kai. "But why would you be nice and Kai so cold?" asked Kenny curiously. "Because I'm the only one that Voltaire and Boris is scared of." She answered him. "How are you related to Kai then?" asked Rei. Serenity answered them "He's my brother but he's my step-brother because Voltaire adopted me and made him being my brother." Rei asked again "Then how are you my cousin then?" "My family was from China. You're a neko-jin from my mother's side so I'm one too except I'm more neko-jin then human." Serenity answered. Then Hilary spoke "Why don't we go to Tyson's now?" "Sure, but I need to unpack my stuff and get some rest. So I'll come later. Kay Tyson?" Serenity said sweetly to Tyson and the rest, Tyson said "Sure." "But how are you going to get there Serenity?" Kenny asked.

Serenity says "First don't called me Serenity just called me Sere or Kari but you can only called me Kari if Kai says you can. Second my grandfather is the riches man around so I could get a lift anywhere. Thirdly I'm also an CEO of BBA because I know the rules to the game and made the rules as well so no one gets hurt, and I am the CEO of BBA was because my uncle is too, I help a lot around the BBA like researches and information on people that the BBA had try to capture for years." When she had finish everyone was trying to think what she had just over and over in their head except Rei, Kai and Mr.Dickinsen of course. "Serenity, get some rest tonight and come to Tyson's tomorrow and don't forget to bring everything. Now all of you go have some time together." After Mr.Dickinsen said that he left. Serenity picked up her bag and used her free hand to reach her right ear and taped on her blue earring, then a blue cell phone pop out of her earring and she starts dialing a number and then she told them that someone was going to pick them up at the east entrance.

Serenity's P.O.V

After I just dial my driver's number and told him to pick us up at the east entrance of the Tokyo Air Port. "Serenity, how did you do that with your earring?" asked Kenny. Then Kai answered "Because of her magic." When everyone except Rei and Kai was trying to figure out what he mean. "How `bout I explain it to you guys when we get into the car. Come on let's go to the east entrance." After I said that all of went to the East Entrance where a limo was covered by either Fan Boys or Fan Girls.

TO BE CONTINUE

Sere: Finally sigh now. I'm finish YAY!!

Amy: and don't forget to review her or she will not update this.

YS: and no flaming my Kari or ELSE.

Rei: so R/R