Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The New Girl In Town ❯ Serenity's History ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Serenity: Here my new chapter!

Warning: a little bit of Mariah and Hilary bashing so if you don't like it then stop reading this fic. (And Hilary has a crush on Kai and Mariah on Rei)

Serenity: Hey people I'm so happy because after I just updated for people who reviewed. YAY ^____________^U*very happy*

YS: Yes and thank you

Amy: I'm so happy for you Sere

YA: Ya me too

Rei: Thanks

Sere: Kai, will do the disclaimer?

Kai: No! *glare at Sere but doesn't work*

Sere: Sis, will you do it? ^_^

YS: Sure. My Hikari and I don't own anything but the plot and Serenity, Amy, Kenyan, and Mina.

Sere: Serenity is mine so nobody take it.

Kai: Can we PLEASE start the story?

Sere: Of course.

(sorry for all the slang words, grammar and spelling is because I am not really good at English so sorry and please ignore them and don't report this fiction if there is a problem. If there is a problem please tell me instead of reporting PLEASE!!?)

Keys:

(Author interrupting)

"Talking"

'Thought'

/hikaris/

//Yamis//

; Sere talking to people;

;; People talking back to Sere;;

Italic=Action

*Change Place*

***********East Entrance of the Tokyo Air-Port***************

***Last Chapter***

Serenity's P.O.V

After I just dial my driver's number and told him to pick us up at the east entrance of the Tokyo Air Port. "Serenity, how did you do that with your earring?" asked Kenny. Then Kai answered "Because of her magic." When everyone except Rei and Kai was trying to figure out what he mean. "How `bout I explain it to you guys when we get into the car. Come on let's go to the east entrance." After I said that all of went to the East Entrance where a limo was covered by either Fan Boys or/and Fan Girls.

Normal P.O.V

Serenity and the Bladebrakers made it to the East Entrance of Tokyo Air-port. They saw all the `Fan boys' and `Fan Girls' covering their limo and when they just came out all the fan boys and fan girls were running to them to asked them to sign autographs, and asking for phone numbers.

Kai's P.O.V

`We just came out and already covered by fans,' I thought. `And I seemed to have one of the large ones.' I thought annoyingly. (Sere: don't know if there is a word but if not MINE.) Sigh `I'm being covert by fans and so is everyone else but Sere and I seemed to have the most, she has a lot of boy fans and some girl fans.' Then I looked at everyone else, they're the same except that they have LESS. Rei has the most out of Tyson, Max, and Kenny, considered that because he is good-looking to girl's and some boy's eyes. Then finally my little sister had enough so she shouted "Give me some space will you PEOPLE!" I could see that she was annoyed and that wasn't good, the others have notices too. `OH NO! She's going to scream or cry!' I thought.

Serenity's P.O.V

`We just came out and there are so many fans too,' I thought. Then I looked around just to see big brother has a lot of fans like me. There was SO MANY people asking his for things and questioning him as well. This I is going to be a long day,' I thought tiredly. Sigh Right here I thought I was going to either cry or scream. Then I heard big brother's thoughts `NO! She's going to scream or cry!' he thought and I knew he was talking about me. `Maybe was because I shouted?' asking myself silently in my head. Just then I've had enough now I'm really annoyed so I SCREAMED "Get away from US," and made my way through the crowed to brother, then Rei, Tyson, Max, and finally Kenny who was with Hilary. Then everyone has a questioning look on their face and I was REALLY annoyed so I grabbed big brother's arm and Rei's arm, then pulled them both down to give them both a light kiss on their cheek. People were staring at us gasping except for the Bladebrakers. Then a person comes to us and asked me "Why did you just kiss Kai and Rei?" And I answered "Because firstly I wanted your attention and secondly I love them both," I looked over to where Kai and Rei blushing. "Now if you'll excuse us we have to get going." After I said that I turn to my limo and got in then Kai did, then Rei, then Tyson, Max, Kenny, and lastly Hilary who try to sit beside Kai but didn't. There are two rows of 5 seats facing each other. This was how it goes on the left rows sitting was Kai beside the window, then me, and last Rei. On the other side was Tyson in front of Kai, Max in front of me, Kenny in front of Rei, and lastly Hilary.

Normal P.O.V

After they had seated Kenny asked Serenity a question "Sere, would you explain how the cell phone is your earring please?" Serenity answered "Sure. The thing is I'm not normal like everyone else, first I'm a Neko-Jin and second I'm like Kai and thirdly I am a magic user which is a kind of sorceress." At this point everyone was surprised but Kai. "I've had a very bad past and Kai and Yuri with Bryan was the only people who actually cared for me in the Abbey." Serenity said again but with tears in her eyes. "Who is `Yuri' person?" asked Tyson. "He is my cousin who now go with the name `Tala' and I'm trying to find him and Bryan but I just don't know where they are right now." After she said this she had started crying, just then Kai put his arms around her and whispered sweet words that only she can hear. "Koneko, do you want to know about where Tala and Bryan are?" asked Rei. "What? You know them, how?" Serenity asked the team and also leaning into Kai's embrace. "We met at the Russia tournament." Answer Tyson. "How did they look like? And what team were they on?" Serenity questioned them. "This `Tala' has flame red hair and this `Bryan' had lilac hair and sent Rei to the hospital while Tala brought Tyson to another dimension. Also they were on the team Demolition Boys," said Kenny. "Who were they working for?" asked Serenity. "They were working for Boris and Voltaire (Sere: sorry for spelling)," answered a female voice from Kenny's laptop. "Oh, thanks Diz but where are they now though?" Serenity asked the laptop. "Hey wait a minute how do you know Dizzi?" asked Kenny. "This is getting us nowhere so I'm going to you guys about my history." Serenity told them.

Serenity's P.O.V

After telling the team about telling them about my history I turn to Kai and said to him "Should I tell them about the Abbey?" "No, not right now maybe sometime in the future." He answers. ; Ok bro; "Ok Here it goes. I am not a mortal but an immortal. First of all I'm a full angel and full demon; (Sere: `;' here is not talking) I'm actually the Princess of the Universe and the Princess of Earth. I have 4 protectors and they are my friends. I'm also a Goddess who has control over everything, I have a job too. My job is to give everyone a destiny and my sister Fate works with me. As you know my name is Serenity Hikari Hiwatari but is not my full name is Serenity Destiny Hikari or Serenity Ume Hikari. Some people calls me Ume, some call me Destiny. My protector each has an element and a bit-beast of that element. First my best friend and favorite cousin Amy who control the element Water and Ice. Second my friend Mina who controls the element Love and Friendship. Thirdly my friend Sara who controls over the element Time. Last my friend Kenyan who controls over the element Fire. They're called the Goddess of Water and Ice or Princess Mercury, the Goddess of Love and Friendship or Princess Venus, the Goddess of Time or Princess Pluto, and the Goddess of Fire or Princess Mars. We are the team call the Blade Angel Goddesses. As for your bit-beast you have the 4 legendary once that were send to protect Earth which is Dragoon of Air, Draciel of Water, Driger of Earth, and Dranzer of Fire. They are powerful but not as powerful as my team's bit-beasts, but all of you have powers of your bit-beast. So Tyson controls Air, Max controls Water, Rei controls Earth, Kai controls Fire. Any questions just ask." Serenity asked them. "Wow." Said Tyson, "But what about Dizzi?" asked Kenny, "What about Dizzara?" I asked him using her full name, "Does she control any element?" Kenny said. "Of course, I just skipped that all. She controls the element Spirit which is a very hard master element. And Kenny you can control it." I told him happily. "Your power won't show yet but I can activate them right now if you want that is." I told them. "I want mine now!" says Tyson, "Me too," says Max, "Mine too Koneko," says Rei using his nickname for me, "Mine is already activated." Says Kai, "Rei, why do you keep on calling Sere `Koneko'?" asked Hilary, "Because that what I usually call her since she's a kitten," Answered Rei. "We have arrived Mistress Serenity," Says the driver. "Please don't call me Mistress Serenity, just call me Sere," I said to the driver while getting out.

Normal P.O.V

After Serenity got out of the limo, Kai got out, then Rei, Kenny, Tyson, Max, and Hilary. "Bob, please take my things to my room please," she told her butler. "Guys, I have to rest now Ok? Rei please come in with me, Max, Kenny, and Hilary will you meet me at Tyson's at 10:00?" Serenity asked them. "Sure, but what for?" all three of them asked. "Tomorrow my team will arrive, and I will have to meet them at the Air-Port at 10:30 Kay?" She asked them again. "Ok," the three answered. "Tyson, when get to your place you better be awake or else is going to be bad," Serenity told Tyson, and Tyson says "How bad?" This time Rei answers "Very bad, and you don't want that ever to happen." "Ok then." Tyson replies. After this Tyson, Max, Kenny, and Hilary went home.

Serenity's P.O.V

After they left I say to Rei " Rei, you will be sleeping in the room beside mine, and Mine is the one that has a big sign say `DON'T COME IN WITHOUT KNOKKING' so goodnight." After I said that to him, he went to find him room while Kai is going to his as well. I went into mine which is filling with blue stuff. I changed to my night wear which is a dress to my knees. I used my magic to untie my hair band. My hair is long as Rei's but a little bit longer to my foot by an inch. `What a rough day' sigh I close my eyes and fell asleep.

UNTIL NEXT CHAPTER

Sere: So hard *whines*

YS: at least you finished.

Rei: Don't forget to review and this time it has to be 10review or no next chapter.

Amy: and don't flame her or else *glares at anyone who flames*

YA:R/R