Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Hunters and the hunted ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Syaoran's Pov

Seto: Who are you and what are you doing here?

Seto voice boomed from my right. The girl with auburn hair hesitated then said,

Sakura: My name is Sakura the others and what we are doing here is of no concern to you

Sakura…. Interesting name. I studied them closely. Two of them looked remarkably like Yami and Bakura only that they were a bit shorter and their eyes were full of innocence not sin. There was also another girl with flowing purple hair and amethyst eyes I could see from the look in Eriol's eyes if we were going too fight he would verse her. The other boy that was to the right of the auburn haired girl had messy blond hair and his eyes showed determination he will put up a fight.

But my eyes were set on the girl called Sakura. The others would be easy but this one will be hard. She knows magic I can sense it but she is also keeping it as low as possible so we will be unprepared for her. But she won't fool me if anyone is taking her down its going to be me! I smirked at my thoughts.

Yami's Pov

I wonder why Syaoran is smirking like that maybe he has a plan. I shake my head and move onto other problems like the one in front of me. Wow one of them looks just like me only he is a head shorter and his eyes are softer and full of pure innocence its amazing how something so that looks so innocent can be something so vile! It's going to be hard to kill him if necessary I thought grimly. The other of the smaller ones looks like Bakura only a bit shorter and his eyes also of pure innocence.

Sakura: If you don't leave now we will not be responsible for our actions"

The girl hissed menacingly while pushing the two boys and the girl behind her. Then she and the boy with blond hair stepped forward. A wave of jealously washed through my body. But just as quick as it came it had gone.

Her hopes of beating us are amusing I thought,

Syaoran: You really think that you two are going to beat five of us?

I could hear him sniggering beside me. He is confident. Too confident for my liking if he is not careful it will be his down fall.

Sakura's Pov

Sakura: If it comes to that then yes

I reply coolly although I can here the sense in his words there was no way in hell I was going to let him know that.

The one that called out to me had messy brown hair and sharp amber eyes. He had a well-built body and a great tan I could tell from the little light. "Wow he looks cute I wonder what he would taste like if I ki…. SHUT UP SAKURA /slaps her self-mentally/ you just met this guy and your already drooling and plus he is the enemy! A very cute and sexy enemy with dazzling amber eyes and… Sakura you're doing it again CONCENTRATE." I thought to my self. I must get Tomoyo, Yuuji and Ryou out of here now they are not ready for such an intense battle!

Sakura: Tomoyo! Yuuji! Ryou! If things get bad promise me you will leave O.K.?!?

They nodded their heads

Jou: Stall for time while I think of a plan

I could hear him whispering in my ear. I gave a look to show that I understood.

Sakura: You still haven't told us your names

I called out to them desperately stalling for time. The one that looks like Yuuji sniggered.

Yami's POV

I knew she was stalling for time but for what was still unknown to me. Maybe she is running scared ran through my mind several times. But I dismissed it as soon as it came. I knew that she was strong and not that type and if it came down to it she will fight to the death.

Yami: Well if you must know my name is Yami and I am the pharaoh of Egypt that is Seto and Eriol" I said motioning to the people to his right one had brunette hair the other had blazing blue with equally blue eyes. And they are Syaoran and Bakura.

Pointing to the others

Yami: Mind you this is probably the last thing you will hear

Sakura: And why is that o great one

She questioned her voice dripping with sarcasm. She made it sound like it was of no concern to her but I could see deeper than that.

Eriol: Because you are vampires and we cannot allow such things to exist!

Eriol said coldly from my right and sent a ball of lightning directly at the only other girl.

Sakura's POV

Eriol: Because you are Vampires and we cannot allow such things to live

How did he know we were vampires but I didn't have time to ponder on this thought because the second after he said those words I knew Tomoyo was in danger.

Sakura: Shield!

I yelled and just in time a shield of air came up surrounding her, blocking her from the impact of the lightning.

Now I was pissed!

Sakura: No one but no one hurts my friends

My voice was deathly cold and sounded inhuman but I did not care he tried to injure and possibly kill my friends and I wasn't going to let that happen. He didn't seem to falter so I decided to show him what happens when someone hurts my friends.

"Wind! Water!

Elements of earth

Heed my call

Give me your strength

To defeat those of harm"

I could feel the power bubbling inside of me. The darkness the evil that I have been training for months to control. I could feel it taking over me like I wasn't even there.

Sakura: Now you will see what happens when someone tries's to harm my friends

Jou: O shit! Tomoyo! Yuuji! Ryou! Get back she can't control herself when she gets like this!"

He yelled and pushed them away from me.

I knew they were scared I was scared too but this was the limit. I couldn't hold it in any more I blasted the force of the two elements at the blue haired freak! He fell on impact unconscious on to ground.