Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Hunters and the hunted ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sakura: And you call yourself strong.

I sniggered averting gaze from the unconscious body back to Yami as I got back into fighting stance.

Sakura: Go now! It is much too dangerous for you to stay. I could of easily of harmed you! I whispered to the three behind Jou.

Bakura's Pov

Bakura: Freaking Hell they have magic as well! I muttered softly to Seto.

Seto: Apparently so

He whispered back. Out of the corner of my eye I saw three of the five trying to escape.

Bakura: Looks like they don't wanna play any more

I whispered to Seto gesturing to the three.

Seto: You distract them while I put up a barrier. And with that he started muttering the spell.

Bakura: We have told you our names but haven't told us yours I called out.

Sakura looked around getting permission from the rest. They all nodded their heads. She hesitated at first then….

Sakura: As I told you before my name is Sakura that is Jou and the others are Tomoyo, Yuuji and Ryou….. But the others are of no concern of you she continued

The only ones you should be looking at are me and Jou" she said trying to make us focus only on them. But I knew what was behind that.

Syaoran: Well then you can tell Yuuji, Tomoyo and Ryou that there is no use trying to escape.

I heard Syaoran say beside me. It seems that he too has noticed and was listening on our conversation.

Sakura: And why is that?

Syaoran: Because my good friend Seto here has put up a barrier around us that means no one gets in and no one goes out. He smirked.

Sakura: Shit!

Sakura's Pov

Sakura: Get out your weapons I growled to them

Sakura: You too Jou it looks like the only way out is too fight. I watched silently as Yuuji pulled his Sais (three pronged daggers), then Ryou took out his staff and a small dagger, Jou took out his bow and arrows and lastly Tomoyo and me took out our fans.

I knew that Ryou and Tomoyo were scared but they didn't show it. Yuuji also proclaimed to be fearless as he stood there bearing his fangs.

Jou: Sakura that last attack took a lot out of you didn't it?

He looked at me seriously I knew it would have been pointless to lie.

Sakura: Yes I'm surprised I'm still standing. I'm afraid this maybe our last battle. But if you can get Tomoyo, Yuuji and Ryou out of here no matter what do not turn back! Because souls as innocent as theirs don't deserve this fate.

Jou: I understand.

I turned at had what maybe my last look at the three. I stood there and realised that weren't young anymore and were really quite strong. Then I turned around and met our opponents eye to eye as they also took out their weapons. I didn't know how this was going to end but I knew that I had to let the "enemy" know if we did loose that they would pay.

Sakura: I just thought that you should know that even if you do defeat us by some miracle there will be others. Other hunters that will hunt you down and I swear to god that they will eventually kill you and I hope you will rot in hell and pay for what you have done!" I spat.

Yami: Wait……did you say other "hunters?"" Yami said with a look of disbelief on his face.

Sakura: Yes hunters! That is right we are vampire hunters. We make a living out of killing you and kind, but we are a special type of hunter. You see we also happen to be a vampire ourselves only that we can still do everything a normal person can do only we have the strengths of a vampire!

……..

They were all gaping at us for a minute than one of them regained his senses and asked,

Seto: Where is your proof?

I sighed in exasperation and rolled up my sleeve and showed them the symbol of a hunter on my shoulder. I motioned for the others to do the same.

Sakura: Well now do you believe us? I asked coldly

Sakura: any way it doesn't change a thing you are still the enemy and you will still die!

Yami: O it changes a lot His voice was barely above a whisper which surprised me greatly.

Sakura: How so?

Yami: This is how and wordlessly he rolled up his sleeves and the others did the same (except for Eriol of course because he is still unconscious!) and their on his shoulder was the unmistakable sign of a vampire hunter.