Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Hunters and the hunted ❯ Chapter no7 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sakura's POV

I was in shock how did this vampire know my name!

Sakura: How do you know my name?

Vampire leader: O I know a lot about you Sakura. I know Don't you remember me? It happened on a night just like this but it was outside your house. I can still hear her voice screaming for me to leave her precious Sakura alone.

He ran a finger down Sakura's cheek staring deep into her eyes.

Syaoran: You leave her alone!

I heard him yell and tried to attack the vampire but before he even got close the vampire leader sent him crashing into a tree trunk on the other side. His swords clattered on the ground uselessly as he layed limply against the tree.

Sakura: Syaoran! NO!

She yelled across to the injured hunter tears streaming down her face.

Syaoran: Don't worry about me just get yourself out of here

She heard him say weakly.

Sakura: No this can't be happening again. Not again please god! Please!

Vampire leader: So you remember do you?

He sniggered looking down at the sobbing girl on the floor.

Vampire leader: I had the privilege of killing your family and now I shall kill you.

He raised the sword above his head and was about to strike when.

Sakura: NO!

She yelled and a blast of energy erupted from her blasting away all of the vampires knocking them off their feet. She got up and took out her fans. Her eyes glazed over showing nothing but plain hatred.

Vampire leader: They told me you might put up a fight but never mind I would have preferred killing you when you actually tried to save yourself just like your parents.

Sakura: You still think you can win.

She said with an evil glint in her eye.

Vampire Leader: No I know I can win.

Syaoran's POV

My head was killing me. I could feel some thing trickling down my head. I licked my lips and I could taste the distinct taste of blood on my lips. I looked onto the field things were slightly blurry first then it cleared out.

Sakura: Syaoran! NO!

I could hear her calling my name. I had to get her out of their I knew we had no chance of winning.

Syaoran: Don't worry about me just get yourself out of there.

I called out to her. I tried to stand but failed. That basterd was saying something but I couldn't hear. Then I saw him getting out his sword and was going to strike.

Syaoran: No stop! Leave her alone. I tried to say but nothing came out. I watched helplessly as he was going to strike but then….

Sakura: NO! I heard her yell creating a blast so powerful it knocked all 14 vamps out leaving her and the leader left.

She got up and brought out her fans there was no emotion in her but pure hate. She was cold and there was an evil glint in her eye. The look she gave that vamp could kill. There was something wrong this is not the Sakura I know. Now I know why Jou got scared when she exploded last time.

But she controlled it she managed to keep it within her. But now it was unleashed and it didn't look liked she really cared.

The Vampire leader said something I couldn't hear but the next minute he had one of the most powerful ball of energy I have ever seen. It could have blown up an entire city in one go. I tried to get up and protect her but I couldn't even reach my swords.

Vampire Leader: Good bye Sakura it was a pleasure meeting you.

He through the entire ball her way no one can survive that! No one!

Syaoran: Sakura! No!

I closed my eyes and waited for the last scream before she died. But it never came. I opened my eyes and looked over to where she was. There in her hand was the ball. She closed her hand and it was gone.

Sakura: If that's your best shot then you're in big trouble.

Vampire Leader: No it's not possible.

Sakura: Now let me show you what I can do. You see I'm kinda special I can create fire……

A wall of fire appeared behind her

Sakura: Water….

A wall of water appeared next to the fire.

Sakura: Wind! Earth! Star! Moon! Lightning! Ice! Dark! And Light!

She kept goings until all the elements were surrounding them.

Vampire Leader: No It's not possible! No one has that much power. Not even the gods themselves. What are you?

Sakura: Your worst nightmare. Her voice was deathly cold. I knew something was wrong. Sakura isn't like this. But I didn't have time to wonder about it because she sent the wave of all the elements through him where on impact the vampire disintegrated. She stood there for a couple of seconds gazing at where the former vampire was then fainted to the ground.

Syaoran: Sakura! I dragged myself over there. I put her head in my lap and saw her faintly open her eyes.

Sakura: Hey she said softly.

Syaoran: Hi

Sakura: Show me your legs

Syaoran: What? Confusion showed clearly in my voice.

Sakura: I thought you would have learned better than to judge me by now. She said with a faint smile.

I did what I was told then she put her hand over them and a soft glow appeared. Her touch was so soft it felt like an angel's hand. It was hard to believe some one so pure was so heartless and cruel just a minute ago. Then she fell limp into my hands. But the pain in my legs was gone. Thank you I whispered.

I heard a piercing scream coming from my right.

Syaoran: Tomoyo