Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Which is my love? ❯ We're moving to Tokyo! ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Sakura was moving to Tokyo. (I don't know where Yugi and crew live, so please don't flame me!) Her father Fujitaka was assigned on a project there. Everyone was ready to leave; that is except Kero. He had told them he would be back in a couple of minutes as he flew upstairs. Now Kero was back downstairs in his true form, carrying Sakura's carry on bag. To Sakura's distress when Kero, now in his "Travel size" form, opened it it was crammed full of pudding and games.

"Kero! You can't pack all that pudding and video games into my carry on, and still fit in it!" Sakura exclaimed.

"What if I get hungry though? Or bored? I'm sure it's a long drive!" Kero retorted back. Sakura sighed, and grabbed her bag. Shoving it into the bottom of the car, she buckled into her seat. After reading a Sandry's Book for an hour Sakura became bored. She rummaged through her bag looking for her CD player. When she couldn't find it, Sakura picked up her bag, and dumped the contents onto the car seat. Kero came bouncing out, banging his head onto of the CD player, when his open package of chocolate pudding fell onto of him. Grumbling, he licked the pudding of his paws<?> and shoved his remaining snacks into the bag.

*****

"Yugi..." A voice interrupted his dreams.

"Yugi... wake up... You have school...." Yugi continued his dream.

"I give up. Yami, wake that Aibou of yours." Yugi felt a hand rest on his forehead. Then a cool manly voice snapped him back to reality.

"Aibou. Wake up. You're late." Yugi shot out of his resting position. There he saw a twin of himself, leaning over the edge of the bed. He groaned, and looked at his alarm. Noticing he only had fifteen minutes before school started, he jumped out of bed and ran to get his uniform on. After organizing his hair, with the help of trusty hair gel, he ran downstairs and grabbed his book bag and a piece of toast, before running out the door. Grandpa watched this with an amused expression, and noticed Yami walk downstairs. "Don't forget to remind him of the company tonight." Grandpa told him. Yami nodded, and merged into the Millennium puzzle.

LP: I wonder who the company could be?

Kero: I wonder more when I'll get my pudding, SAKURA!

Yami: Why did I have to have a pathetic entrance?!

LP: At least you were in it no complaining. *hands pudding to Kero and Sugar to Yami*

Yami: SUGAR! ^_^

LP: *faces palms* What did I get myself into!?"

Kero: Please read and review.