Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Which is my love? ❯ Becoming friends; or enemies. ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yami: I LOST! Not fair! I thought I was the King of Games!

LP: Too bad! I won! *Hands out Kero's money to Sailor Mau and KAY* Now I'm the Queen of Games!

Yami: I should have used that take down! Then I would have beaten the *beeb* out of you!

Yami: Why did it just beeb out my swear?

LP: We want to keep this rated PG. Special thanks go out to Sailor Mau and KAY for reviewing. You don't know how much it means to me. Also Sailor Cherry Star. Thanks for reading my story! I'm reading yours daily. ^_^.

Kero: This could be awhile. Sakura doesn't own Cardcaptor Sakura or Yu-gi-oh! (Background you hear LP yelling: I own Yami!)

Sakura yelped and ducked out of the attack. In this time Yami had swum over to her staff. He grabbed onto it, and pulled himself on. Sakura felt him pressed up to her, and turned around to see Yami glaring at her. "Are we going to save the others or not!?" He yelled. He was right, the water was already up to his waist, and the others were all asleep.

"Right. You put them on my staff, and I'll take them to higher ground." Yami nodded and dived into the water. Swimming he grabbed his Aibou, and forced him into his soul room. Then he grabbed his Grandpa and swam to the surface, Yami held Grandpa up, as Sakura flew lower and helped to put him on. She flew out a window Kero had opened, and put Grandpa on the roof. Sakura returned to find Yami holding onto her father. She grabbed Fujitaka, and dragged him out. Laying him next to Grandpa, Sakura turned to find Yami glaring at her.

"Why didn't you tell me of your magic?" He asked. "I would have found out eventually."

"Pardon my interruption, but if you forget, we have a loose card in the game shop. We have to catch it before the cards are wrecked." Sakura walked to the edge of the roof. By now, Fly had returned to its card form. "Water! Show yourself now!" She yelled, challenging the card. Water flowed out the window and fell to the ground. Before it hit the ground it took its final shape, and raised itself to the roof. It sent a water blast down at Sakura. "Jump!" Sakura said, hitting a card with her wand again. She jumped out of the attack and landed on the ground. Sakura then pulled out two more cards from her pocket, where she had stuffed them when she made the Sleep card. Yami had walked to the edge of the roof, and was watching the battle on the ground.

"Firey, fight water until it weakens! Firey!" She hit the card and Firey flew from it. Seeing Water, it smirked and sent a wave of fire at it. Water dosed the flame and sent its own attack at Firey. "Windy, make Firey's flame larger and more powerful. Windy!" Windy flew out from its card and fanned Firey's flame. With the extra heat Water was soon weakened. "Water, return to your power confined. Water!" Yami watched as Water turned into a fine powder, and was sucked into a card. The difference between this card and her others, was that it was pink with a stripe of black across it.

Yami jumped down from the roof, and landed neatly on the ground. Coming from behind Sakura, he grabbed her arms and held them behind her back. "Now tell me. Who are you, and what are those cards?!" Yami was cut off as Kerberos pinned him against the ground.

"She is the Cards Mistress, holder of the Sakura cards. You have no right to talk to her like that." Kerberos said. Sakura picked herself off the grass, and walked over to Kerberos.

"Let him go Kero. He won't hurt us." Sakura said. Kero grumbled, but allowed Yami to stand.

"What in the world is that?!" Yami exclaimed, pointing at Kerberos. Kero snorted, and returned to his travel size form.

"That is Kerberos, the guardian of the Sakura cards-"

"What exactly are the Sakura cards?" Yami interrupted.

"They are special cards, with a spirit or element inside. They are quite powerful. and if released can cause evil to the world."

"Oh." Yami said, thinking. After a slight pause he said, can you atleast remove the effects of the sleep card. I need to talk to My Aibou."

"Sure." Sakura said. "Sleep card, release and dispel. Sleep." Once again the sleep card spirit left and flew across the bodies. Slowly they began to wake up. Yami noticed the Millennium puzzle began to glow. Realizing that Yugi was about to come out, he quickly ran around the corner. Yugi formed next to him, and did his best to stifle a yawn.

"What happened?" He asked, looking around.

"One of Sakura's cards caused trouble in the house. I had to get everyone out."
"Where's Grandpa?" Yugi asked. Yami winced when he realized that Grandpa and Fujitaka were still on the roof.

"YUGI! YAMI! WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS?!" Grandpa's voice rent the air.

----- Later 6:15 PM

"Phew! Good thing we got the house cleaned up before company came." Yugi said plopping onto his bed.

"Yeah, but watch that Sakura. She has powerful cards, and that yellow toy that popped out of her bag is actually a lion that can talk." Yami said with a frown.

"Huh? Those cards? I thought she made them."

"She did. I watched her make one right after she left the room."

"I doubt that they have spirits inside them; I mean aren't the duel monster cards the only ones that have an actual spirit/monster-" Yugi was cut off by a knock on his door. "Come in." HE said. Sakura stood at the door, holding a stiff yellow plush toy and a serious face.

"I'm not supposed to tell you this, but seeing as how Yami knows; I guess it is right to let you know Yugi; and Yami, a better understanding." Sakura said. After saying this, the yellow toy jumped up and floated in the air.

"Hi, I'm Kerberos, guardian of the seal and the Sakura cards.(Sorry, I made mistakes earlier going back and forth between Sakura and Clow cards. It is Sakura cards, and the fly still attaches to her staff, not her back.)." Yugi jumped back, expecting it to bite. Yami picked Kero and stretched his checks.

"This is your travel size?" He said. He was caught by surprise when Kero bit his finger.

"Kero! Let go of him at once!" Sakura yelled. Kero let go and flew back to Sakura's room.

"Phooey! Kero no stuffed animal!" he muttered darkly. Sakura, Yugi and Yami all sweatdropped.

"So, can you show us your magic?!" Yugi asked excitedly.

"Sure." Sakura said. She took her key out, and turned it into a staff. Twirling her staff she pulled out a card. "Illusion card, make these two what they love the most. Illusion!" The card took form into two objects infront of Yugi and Yami. Sakura noticed that Yugi's seemed to be the shape of a person, while Yami's was rather small. Calling the card back, Sakura noticed the dazed look on their faces.

"Wow!" Yugi said.

"Impressive." Yami commented. At that moment Kero came in holding a dry mix package of pudding.

"Sakura..." He moaned. "Can you make me some pudding?" Again, everyone sweatdropped.

"Ah, okay." Sakura took the pudding mix and ran downstairs. Following the instructions, she then shoved it into the fridge for five minutes. Hearing the doorbell ring, Sakura walked over to greet the company. Two boys and a female stood there. Sakura smiled and opened the door. "Hi. My name is Sakura. You must be Yugi's friends. Please come in and make yourself comfortable." The group was a little hesitant, but then walked in. Yugi was walking downstairs to answer the door. Noticing his friends, he quickly rushed over.

"Hey guys. I guess you've meet Sakura. She is going to be hanging with us tonight." Yugi said. Sakura bowed and walked up to her room. Once Sakura was out of ear-shot Joey leaned over to Yugi.

"Hey Yug, mind getting me a date with her?" He asked. Yugi didn't know why, but he felt a tang jealous with the remark.

Yami: You just wait Sakura! When you get your Yu-gi-oh! Starter Deck you won on Ebay, then I'll regain my title.

LP: O.o I'm hopping it comes today. I won it eight days ago. At least let me read the rules before you duel me!

Yami and Kero: *sweatdrop.*

Yami: *Sneaks off*

Kero: Better hurry. He's heading for his "secret" stash.

LP: NO!!!! O.o *Rushes over.*

(In the background you hear breaking glass and much scrambling. LP: Give me that Sugar Yami! >_< Yami: Never!)

Kero: This could be awhile. Please read and review. NO FLAMES!