Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Which is my love? ❯ Which is my love? ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

LP: Hi. Sorry this is a short chapter. But I have to think of something before I can properly finish this chapter, so I just going to post this up. Thank you for reviewing Sailor Mau and Sailor Cherry Star.

Yami: Sakura doesn't own Cardcaptor Sakura or Yu-gi-oh!

A/n: Umm Syaoran's and Sakura's personality's get messed up in this chapter, but after they will be back to normal.

"Thank you Ms. Kinomoto. Since you know Yugi, please sit in front of him." The teacher said. Sakura bowed and sat in her instructed seat.

"Hi Yugi. Where's Yami? Is he in the puzzle?" Sakura whispered, touching the Sennel eye.

"Wha-what? How do you know?"

"I can sense auras. Your aura is red, while Yami's is darker. Let's talk about it more at lunch." Sakura whispered back. She didn't notice the glare Syaoran sent at Yugi.

----- Lunch time

Sakura plopped down in a booth at the cafeteria. Her morning classes had been very boring, and she felt so tired. She was to caught up thinking that she didn't notice Syaoran sit next to her. "Hi Sakura." Syaoran said, snapping her back to attention.

"Hello Syaoran. When did you come here?"

"I felt something happen to the Sakura cards, so I was able to leave. The council thinks it as more of my training. One was released wasn't it?"

"Yes. A friend of mine accidentally released Water. HE helped me catch it again."

"I knew it, it was Yugi wasn't it?" Yugi was walking over to sit with Sakura, when he heard his name spoken. Intrigued, he hid behind the booth seat, and listened intently.

"No it was Yami, but he didn't mean to. HE just hadn't seen them before and was curious!"

"Well stay away from Yugi. I feel power emanating from him and his puzzle. HE might be dangerous." Yugi's eyes filled with tears as he walked away, berating himself for being next to Sakura.

*****

Yami was meditating in his soul room when Yugi's emotions washed over him. Anger, grief, and puzzlement washed over Yami as he stood up. "Aibou, what's wrong?"

/Syaoran thinks I'm dangerous. He wants me to stay away from Sakura. I don't think I could do that./ Yami felt his aibou crying, and quickly switched places with him. Now in charge of Yugi's body, Yami walked over to the table where Sakura and Syaoran were conversing.

*****

"Syaoran I could never stay away from Yugi. He is to sweet and innocent, he would never hurt me!"

"You must! HE might be trying to steal you away from me."

"I fail to believe that. You have really changed since I last saw you. Let me know when you are back to normal!" Sakura picked up her lunchbox and stormed off. Too bad she failed to notice Yami until she crashed into him. "Ow." Sakura said, rubbing her head. Yami offered her a hand to help her up, and Sakura accepted. "Hello Yami." Sakura said happily. "Where's Yugi?"

"Yugi is in his soul room. Syaoran hurt him badly."

"Oh no! HE heard us?! I would never stay away from him. Yugi is sweet and innocent, like a little angel. I would never hurt him!" Sakura gasped.

*****

Yugi was curled up on his bed in his soul room. He was softly crying to himself, wondering if Sakura would take Syaoran's advice. He felt a cool hand rest on his forehead. Yugi snuggled more into the hand, and then opened his eyes, thinking it was Yami. He shot up, and huddled next to the wall when he saw it was Sakura.

"Shh. It's okay Yugi. I wanted to apologize about what Syaoran said. He thought you were trying to steal me away from him."
"B-but, he thought I was dangerous."

"That's Syaoran. Be careful, he has a sword that he always carries. Now lets go back; school is over. Besides, Yami is about ready to strangle our teacher." Yugi nodded and opened his soul room door. He and Sakura appeared next to Yami who was fuming.

"Look at all the homework they gave me! And they expect it to be done by tomorrow!"

"It's okay Yami. Don't flip, I'll get it done tonight." Yugi said, taking his book bag from Yami. They walked to the game shop and sat tiredly behind the counter.

"That has got to be the longest day of school I have ever had." Sakura said resting her chin on the counter.

"Ditto." Yugi said. Yami was silent as he stared off into space. Sakura and Yugi both pulled out their homework and quickly finished it. Then they wasted time playing duel monsters. In their third duel the door opened revealing a figure.

"Hello, how may I help you?" Yami asked the person.

"Easy. Stay away from Sakura." Syaoran's cold voice filled the room. HE steeped into the store and took a pendent of his neck. Focusing his magic and will upon it, it transformed into a long sword. Yugi gulped.

"Is that what you meant by he has a sword, Sakura?" Yugi asked.

"Yes. Looks like he has turned back into his cold self again; just jealous this time." Sakura said.

"Sakura?! What are you doing in a dump like this?!" Syaoran shouted. (Jeez that sounded like when Kaiba was talking about the Blue Eyes White Dragon being in a dump like this. Oh wait, maybe that's where I got it. Oh well.)

"I live here dolt. And I thought I said don't come back until you've changed."

"You're my girlfriend! I have to make sure you're okay! And you are not safe with these idiots!" Yami stepped forward into a fighting stance, prepared to fight Syaoran. Sakura shook her head, and lowered Yami's clenched fists.

"That won't work Yami. He excels in Martial arts. Syaoran I'm not your girlfriend. I waited six years and you did not return. Now you are finally back, and you are cold and mean." She slid of her stool, and stood closer to Yugi. "Yugi is my boyfriend. I've moved on." Syaoran stared at her wide eyed.

"Prove it." He said.

'Yes, please do.' Yami thought. Sakura leaned down, and kissed Yugi on the lips. Yugi blushed, and turned tomato red when he felt Sakura's tongue rub against his lips. He opened his mouth a little, and their tongues spared with each other. Parting for much needed air, they looked up and Syaoran was gone. Yami was rolling around on the ground, clutching his stomach. Tears were flowing down his face from laughing so hard.

"So. When did you become a couple?" Yami asked. Sakura and Yugi blushed and looked at the ground.

"Um, Yugi, can we talk? Somewhere privet?" Sakura said, throwing a glance at Yami.

"Don't mind me. I'll just go cook dinner." Yami said. He ran off, but Sakura and Yugi didn't notice was that the former Pharaoh grabbed the cordless phone. Yami called Joey, Honda, Anzu, and Bakura (Forgot him earlier.) to come over. Yami didn't tell them what for, because he wanted to surprise them.

LP: I wonder what Sakura wanted to ask Yugi?

Yugi and Sakura: HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME! I WAS SO EMBARRESSED!

Yami: I thought it was funny.

Yugi and Sakura: SHUT UP!

LP: Um, I'm getting out of here before they turn on me. Kero, please finish this. *Runs off*

Kero: Please read and review, and buy me a new videogame. Sakura won't buy me one.